Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:27:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whalt.net | Your own trading bot.  (Read 3535 times)
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:43:04 AM

Did you have a problem yesterday evening or something? I got some messages which I don't understand.
First: New payout: 0.00025600. But I did not receive it.
Second: I got payed 5 times instead of 1 time, summing up to 0.00041920.

I would like to now what happened. Where did the 0.00025600 go and why I got 5 times payed?

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:18:51 PM

Did you have a problem yesterday evening or something? I got some messages which I don't understand.
First: New payout: 0.00025600. But I did not receive it.
Second: I got payed 5 times instead of 1 time, summing up to 0.00041920.

I would like to now what happened. Where did the 0.00025600 go and why I got 5 times payed?

On my end situation is evon more strange..
At the beginning I also had a strange payments, but the overall result was correct. Until today..
Yesterday my balance was ~0.0005BTC,
Today my balance is 0.0004192BTC
So around 8000 satoshi less

What is going on?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cz3kit

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:15:30 PM

Oh yea, that's true :O If you could some information please let us know Smiley Even if there is a bug in the system.

Whalt (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:42:31 PM

Something did happen yesterday. There was a problem in the script which should send your balance to your btc address. A settings was setup wrong and this caused the issue. We had a solution within 10 minutes and most users ended up with a slightly higher balance, which we paid out of our own pocket.

If you've a lower balance than you should, please open a ticket within the Whalt (support). We will fix it for you.
cz3kit

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:47:09 PM

Alright, thank you for the information.

How comes that they should have been send to the btc address? I haven't reached the 0.01 BTC yet.

Whalt (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:04:07 PM

How comes that they should have been send to the btc address? I haven't reached the 0.01 BTC yet.

While the payouts and messages were send and saved, there is a fail-safe in place. We got a message of this action and fixed the situation.
cz3kit

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:30:23 PM

Alright, thank you for the information Smiley

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 12:22:49 AM

While the payouts and messages were send and saved, there is a fail-safe in place. We got a message of this action and fixed the situation.

Hey, is it possible that you answer my inquiries on the previous page?  Would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, but I don't understand how that all works. Am I currently in the First Investor Plan because I have 4 stakes? Would I get into the Beginners Investor Plan when I have 200 stakes? Is that correct?

It is in your interest to buy more stakes at once, as they will become cheaper. The stakes itself are all the same, they earn the same amount of interest.
Are you willing to verify that there is in fact a trading bot?  Like showing a history of trades on exchanges like poloniex?  If you are willing to provide proof I'd be happy to verify for you.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:49:25 AM

To be honest with you guys! You had a good idea! But trying to promote that sh1t on Bitcointalk was very risky idea..

We all know that you create Ponzi. There is no doubt! Just leave Bitcointalk, and don't take our time..

Edit/

Confirmation from well known friends welcome.
Regards.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cz3kit

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:00:01 AM

To be honest with you guys! You had a good idea! But trying to promote that sh1t on Bitcointalk was very risky idea..

We all know that you create Ponzi. There is no doubt! Just leave Bitcointalk, and don't take our time..

Edit/

Regards.

I don't think that it is fair to say something like this. I agree with you that it is a risky idea and without a proper proof of the bot (which is difficult) most of us will see it as a ponzi. It is our experience with sites like this. On the other hand, what if they really come up with a good trading bot but they are doing something like this for the first time and don't know how to present it as a legit investment site? It is hard to say.
You are saying:
and don't take our time..
He is not taking your time, right? It was your decision to spend time with their site and project. I am also spending some spare time on this, just out of interest and curiosity. You never know what people have Smiley Maybe they share one day some parts of it Wink

sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:11:57 PM

it seems he has not provided any evidence about it
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:39:31 AM

Edit/

Regards.

I don't think that it is fair to say something like this. I agree with you that it is a risky idea and without a proper proof of the bot (which is difficult) most of us will see it as a ponzi. It is our experience with sites like this. On the other hand, what if they really come up with a good trading bot but they are doing something like this for the first time and don't know how to present it as a legit investment site? It is hard to say.
You are saying:
He is not taking your time, right? It was your decision to spend time with their site and project. I am also spending some spare time on this, just out of interest and curiosity. You never know what people have Smiley Maybe they share one day some parts of it Wink

Maybe I used strong words. But without them, we do not receive any confirmation or proof that this service is legit.

If you will have to choose only one option, which you will choose now?
1. It is legit service
2. It is Ponzi scheme

I think you have just answered the question, why my earlier post look like it looks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cz3kit

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:12:38 PM

As I said already: I agree with you. I see it as a ponzi too, because there is nothing which would proof us wrong - for now. We will see how it goes and maybe they proof you and me wrong or not. We should wait and see what the admin is going to say Smiley

Admin: What is the current plan? Anything you guys are working on? Something you can show us?

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:25:35 PM

Edit/

Regards.

You are saying:

Maybe I used strong words. But without them, we do not receive any confirmation or proof that this service is legit.

If you will have to choose only one option, which you will choose now?
1. It is legit service
2. It is Ponzi scheme

I think you have just answered the question, why my earlier post look like it looks.

Well since he avoid monbux's request to show any real proof like trade history (which would be easy to do if he really have bot) I'm now completely sure this service is ponzi. I wasn't sure before but yeah... Don't get me wrong, I'd like for OP to prove me wrong and post some proof.
Whalt (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:19:57 PM

We will show proof ofcourse, but we cannot give too much away, there are multiple trading bots around and we want to keep Whalt the best. I will reply when I have more time.

We've just pushed out a big update to the algorithm. Tests show us the results received using this new algorithm are upto 2% higher.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 01:19:43 AM

We will show proof ofcourse, but we cannot give too much away, there are multiple trading bots around and we want to keep Whalt the best. I will reply when I have more time.

We've just pushed out a big update to the algorithm. Tests show us the results received using this new algorithm are upto 2% higher.
Great, please actually provide enough proof to show that there is a bot in the works though.
Trade history would also be key.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:28:00 AM

Now this sound quite technical, hope you will atleast show some proof so that we can believe on you guys. I think you better also tell about yourself, we would like to know who are actually behind this project.
cz3kit

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:54:41 PM

Understandable that you can't give too much away.

It sounds promising and I hope that everything goes good for you Smiley

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:55:23 AM

This is getting pretty sketchy for me.. How much do you have on hand trading already if you were just giving these stakes for free?
Because if what you're giving us are percent profits from your existing balance on an exchange then this is quite absurd as all of us with 4 stakes
have a growing balance..

Please show more transparency.. maybe total fund and proof of trades..
cz3kit

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:26:13 AM

I registered about 2 weeks ago and got so far 0.00131948BTC and I am able to pay out at 0.01BTC.

The price for one stake is 0.0017BTC. Is it possible for me to invest the 0.0017BTC as soon I reach it?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: