Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★Panera★TGI Fridays★Office Depot★Finishline★RUE21★Hard Rock★Tom's★ eGift Codes  (Read 3577 times)
bitgiftcards (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:47:14 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 05:57:14 PM by bitgiftcards

★Panera★
TGI Fridays
Office Depot
Finishline
RUE21
Hard Rock
Tom's
Kohls cash yes2you
Burgerfi
Kona Grill
Qdoba
Hyatt
Cracker Barrel
7 For All Mankind
Einstein Bros/Noah's
Spawish

eGift Codes for only
50% of face value ($50 - $100)

vouch for hero and legendary members for only 40% (5 vouches)

FAQ:
1. Are these gift cards have been bought using stolen credit cards? No, They are legitimate gift cards that have been bought in bulk or from prize sites. If I wanted to steal credit cards and buy gift cards, these brands would be my last choices!
2. Do you accept escrow? Only if you're legendary or hero member.
3. Do you offer any replacement guarantee? If you're a legendary or hero member (or have an acceptable trust score) , I'll guarantee these codes for 48 hours.
4. Do these codes expire? You should check the issuer's faq regarding this questions, but in 99% of the times they don't expire.
5. Are these physical cards? No, they're e-gift codes.
6. Do you sell in bulk? Yes, shoot me a PM for more info.
7. How much time does in take to receive the codes? 1-12 hours (12 hours in case you catch me when I'm sleep)
8. What's the payment method? BTC
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:52:28 PM

AirBNB and wholefoods gift cards were added to the collection for 60% of the face value.
Sorry, I can't do better for these cards.
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:59:28 PM

You also can find me on skype by the same ID (bitgiftcards @outlook.com). I added to my signature.
Diablola

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:47:58 PM

Its funny how you say they aren't carded, but 90% sellers who sell the same products admit that they are.
Good luck with sales.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:15:59 PM

What I cannot understand is if these are "legitimate gift cards that have been bought in bulk or from prize sites" why they are only guaranteed for 48 hours and why you don't sell them on sites like RAISE where you'd easily net 80% or more.

Hmmm, maybe I do understand.   Cheesy
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:13:46 AM

What I cannot understand is if these are "legitimate gift cards that have been bought in bulk or from prize sites" why they are only guaranteed for 48 hours and why you don't sell them on sites like RAISE where you'd easily net 80% or more.

Hmmm, maybe I do understand.   Cheesy
They're guranteed for 48 hours because I don't want to get ripped and maintain my reputation on the market. This is a forum, not a well known site like localbitcoins or paxful. If I guarantee these for 1 year and someone somehow abuse my services, I'm screwed. Who says that this is the only place I'm selling these?! This is one place that keeps me from hassles of buying bitcoin. I look at this as a side business dude. The prices will go up as soon as I get enough costumers  Wink
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:20:30 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 12:31:34 AM by bitgiftcards

Its funny how you say they aren't carded, but 90% sellers who sell the same products admit that they are.
Good luck with sales.
That why I guarantee these for 48 hours. Most of the gift cards that have been purchased illegally will burn in less than 48 hours. If I wanted to buy credit card and buy gift cards, I would choose amazon gift card or steam, sell it on localbitcoins and paxful and make a fortune. Why should I waste my time with wholefoods and kohls! (No offence to them or the buyers Grin) They are worthless, compared to other gift cards, or even more, prepaid cards... You can check paxful and LBC to see the prices!
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:58:06 PM

I would like to purchase your finishline gift codes.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:13:44 PM

Hmmm, maybe I do understand.   Cheesy
They're guranteed for 48 hours because I don't want to get ripped and maintain my reputation on the market. This is a forum, not a well known site like localbitcoins or paxful. If I guarantee these for 1 year and someone somehow abuse my services, I'm screwed. Who says that this is the only place I'm selling these?! This is one place that keeps me from hassles of buying bitcoin. I look at this as a side business dude. The prices will go up as soon as I get enough costumers  Wink

You gave me a snarky answer "newbie dude" but you never answered my question.  
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:43:19 PM

You gave me a snarky answer "newbie dude" but you never answered my question.  
[/quote]
I answered your question, if you didn't get it, I reiterate:
Why I don't sell them on raise or other sites: Again, What makes you think that I don't?! I've sold them on raise and other sites and had the money transferred to my paypal, now I want to buy bitcoins with it, how much would I loose? I did a simple calculation, that I'm sure you're capable of it too, and saw selling these directley for bitcoin makes sense and i don't loose that much. Plus, only for a couple of these cards I receive 80%, and they are hard to get, but most of them go for 60-70% and some even less.
For buyers: that's why I have not been able to provide some of the gift cards you've asked me for.
Why they're guaranteed for 48 hours? because If I guarantee them for 6 months (like reputable gift card sellers), and someone abuses them, and post a bad review after 3 months, no one will buy from me, but for 48 hours, I guarantee every card, I'll check then I'll replace them. It's not like only sellers here can scam buyers, the scam works both ways and I honestly prefer loosing buyers than being scammed. hope the answer was to you're satisfaction Mr Hero.
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:56:20 PM

shoot me a PM, sorry for the delay, I was busy the last couple of days.
0z0n321337

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:43:48 AM

DONT DEAL WITH HIM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720710
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:56:00 AM

DONT DEAL WITH HIM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720710
Thank you so much for the info. I'll thread carefully. That's why I use escrow only for hero and legendary members, the others will pay first. Because I don't want any accusations against me, I'll check the balance first, take a photo with time and date, and keep it for 48 hours, and send the picture to them so if anybody had any problem, I'll upload the photo.
porgie500

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:58:08 AM

I skyped you
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:51:19 PM

Only $50 panera gift codes are available, I'm all sold out otherwise. Price: $25 in btc. I'll post here after restocking.
Enigmacarpc

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:56:19 AM

Your prices are crazy high these sites go for 10-25% unless you have proof of purchase.
bitgiftcards (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:27:39 AM

Your prices are crazy high these sites go for 10-25% unless you have proof of purchase.
No my friend, the prices are crazy low. The guys who are selling gift cards at this price have bought them with stolen credit cards or are selling the codes to many many people. There have been numerous complaints on this forum and reddit and others about buying and using these kind of gift cards... Plus, you have them for like 3-4 hours till the real card holder charges back and the card burns. I guarantee my cards so you can know that they are legit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: