Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting an LLC and looking for $20 in Angel Investment  (Read 503 times)
goku1997 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:51:22 PM

I have a small LLC with $80 in seed investment at a market cap of $200. We are a small business but one day we will be successful.

I have currently money at 1G9ytmKsY5F3wsafK6k9PaFXtczB7p6GQD and you can see my money to know I am not liar. I have only spent money on clearing my good name at bitcoin talk and on a vpn so I can have privacy.

https://blockchain.info/address/1G9ytmKsY5F3wsafK6k9PaFXtczB7p6GQD

If you send me $20 to 1G9ytmKsY5F3wsafK6k9PaFXtczB7p6GQD, I will add you to the cap table of my business that is currently inside my printer. You can leave me a bitcoin address which you would like all of your profits in and I promise you will not regret your decision to invest. If you do not invest you will regret it and all of your friends will laugh at you.

All money received over $20 will be sent to the 0 address to die becauuse we are only looking for $20. If you do not send soon you will miss out. We have to start small but one day we will be big.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:54:41 PM

Its your first post and you are asking for loan without any solid Collateral its not going to help you here on this forum better bring some collateral and then try to apply for loan if you insist here just with this address then some one give you negative feedback good luck
goku1997 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:59:18 PM

Listen listen listen listen I have great ideas that you should buy.

Have you heard of Ethereum? What about Ethereum Classic? If you haven't heard, go check https://coinmarketcap.com/

You see, there is great business in Ethereum it is number 2. Ethereum Classic is number 6 and one tenth of Ethereum. Augur is number 9.

We will make Augur Classic and it will be 1/10th of Augur. One tenth of 35 million dollars is 3.5 million dollars. This is a lot of money. You will regret the great opportunity if you do not invest now.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
goku1997 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:01:53 PM

BRO I DIDNT NO THE RRULES WHY DID YOU NEGATIVE TRUST ME?

I'm am sad one day i will have so much rep classic bitsat and u wont noob
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:16:24 AM

Here is the problem:

You're coming here with your first post asking for a loan or an "investment" without reading the sticky topics regards the rules. Anyone who is without trust or completely new should present some type of collateral.

Secondly, you never explained what this idea was. All you said was you had an LLC with $80 in investment (which does sounds sad to be honest, but each to their own) and would like investment. This isnt the right way in doing it. You need to present some type of plan initially, and possibly even show people that its profitable because anyone can start an LLC. Anyone can take a coin and make an altcoin (or fork) from it. Honestly, I could do it without investments at its initial stage. What is this "LLC" name, where was is formed, etc. All the information is needed when presenting to people.

Now what I found sad to begin with was the "AngelInvestor" user posting here seconds, if not minutes, from you creating this topic. We all know its you (goku1997) and that is a good way to get turn down for a possible scam.

My advice to you now is to lock this thread. If you are serious, do not ask for a loan or investment, but instead stick around, promote this idea, show people why it would work, build the idea. If youre not serious or would whine over a neg trust and use that for a reason for not staying, then you are welcome to leave. It wont hurt anyone.
goku1997 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:36:30 AM

hey bro its called shilling i read about it in how to make friends and influence people

look if you dont wanna be a sucessful businessman and invest thats fine but i will be rich and famous like good charlotte and u wont
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:50:13 AM

hey bro its called shilling i read about it in how to make friends and influence people

look if you dont wanna be a sucessful businessman and invest thats fine but i will be rich and famous like good charlotte and u wont

Won't work here. Most here are not impressed with something a 12 year old would try.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:13:37 AM

Lol child, none of that means anything. Keep dreaming because thats all you are good at.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: