Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.032 BTC Loan  (Read 319 times)
ChildishG (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:17:16 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 11:41:56 PM by ChildishG

I am looking for a loan of 0.032 BTC. As a collateral, I have this account to provide, as well as legitimately obtained gift cards ($27.54 in Lowe's, $29.98 in Sephora.) You pick the one you want to use as a collateral. The cards have a bar code and can be printed out to be used in store or of course online, and can also be resold in case of default (which will not happen).

I will pay this loan back within 7 days, and will return 0.035 BTC to the address you provide.

My address is 1J33s7rMtokgb4vBnhMmSGXXKQCPG35nX1

Let me know if you can fund this loan, and we can figure out how to send the cards to you/transfer my account. If you have any questions let me know.

- ChildishG
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 11:33:27 PM

I am looking for a loan of 0.032 BTC. As a collateral, I have this account to provide, as well as legitimately obtained gift cards ($27.54 in Lowe's, $29.98 in Sephora.) You pick the one you want to use as a collateral. The cards have a bar code and can be printed out to be used in store or of course online, and can also be resold in case of default (which will not happen).

I will pay this loan back within 7 days, and will return 0.035 BTC to the address you provide.

Let me know if you can fund this loan, and we can figure out how to send the cards to you/transfer my account. If you have any questions let me know.

- ChildishG

I dont think you got the point despite several attempts with multiple lenders and some PM, so i will try again to explain you a very simple concept: gift cards are not a valid collateral because you can sell or use them even if you send them to me physically. "Promises" to not sell/use them and/or "promises" to not default a loan ARE NOT valid either.
Let me know if my english wasnt good enough to explain myself.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
ChildishG (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:41:06 PM

- ChildishG

I dont think you got the point despite several attempts with multiple lenders and some PM, so i will try again to explain you a very simple concept: gift cards are not a valid collateral because you can sell or use them even if you send them to me physically. "Promises" to not sell/use them and/or "promises" to not default a loan ARE NOT valid either.
Let me know if my english wasnt good enough to explain myself.
~Gun

Have not messaged or begged multiple lenders. Just because you are not willing to fund the loan, others might be willing to. There's no need to be a complete douche about it. Now forcing me to lock the thread so I don't get red trust about a legitimate loan attempt. 

By the way, your *English* (you missed the capital) *wasn't* (there's a thing called an apostrophe) isn't very good either. Might want to go back to school.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: