Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE]🌟🌟 [BitcoinGo]🌟🌟 Service and Task Global Market [btggo.net]  (Read 6723 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
M28MmickT (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:12:37 AM

Hello Community!

I want to make the announcement of our new investing site

It offers highest level of security and easy management of your purchased coins!.

Go Now

Patrick.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 04:17:12 AM

Hello Community!

It offers highest level of security and easy management of your purchased coins!.

Go Now

Patrick.

looks very good, it speaks well from developers,  Smiley will watch this

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 04:34:51 AM

Glad I got in early, lately we have seen many projects out there so for me I need to choose one that describes a real and solid project like this
Thank you for the kind words.
We'll do our best.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
icocoins

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 05:48:55 AM

Hello Community!

Go Now

Patrick.

your information is update here http://icocoins.com/?ico-ongoing.htm

good luck
ICOWarrior

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:11:32 AM

The OP is not very informative, What are the technical specifications of the currency? How will this currency increase in value? What steps do you plan to make after the ICO? or this new Pre-ICO that so many are doing.
M28MmickT (OP)

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:36:34 PM

It seems we are very popular with a troll and account dealer that thinks we buy accounts as same as he does.
It is good sign for the project to be popular.  Cheesy

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:45:13 PM

At the beginning of this thread:

We were going to start a crowdsale (ICO) but it was postponed for business reasons and professional advicing, this project has now a pre-ico round active for investing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666821.80

Important announcement:

Due to a major problem inside my family a couple days ago, I'm unable to have the time required to make this Public Token Sale a successful one and it has been postoned until further notice, no one in my team is qualified to guarantee success and reliability on this task.

I feel sorry to be the one giving this kind of news as the community deserves alot of respect from my part.

Sincerily,

Patrick,

So why was it really postponed in the first place?

Also how much are you hoping to raise for this PRE-ICO?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
M28MmickT (OP)

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:50:31 PM

At the beginning of this thread:

We were going to start a crowdsale (ICO) but it was postponed for business reasons and professional advicing, this project has now a pre-ico round active for investing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666821.80
Important announcement:

Due to a major problem inside my family a couple days ago, I'm unable to have the time required to make this Public Token Sale a successful one and it has been postoned until further notice, no one in my team is qualified to guarantee success and reliability on this task.

I feel sorry to be the one giving this kind of news as the community deserves alot of respect from my part.

Sincerily,

Patrick,

So why was it really postponed in the first place?

Also how much are you hoping to raise for this PRE-ICO?

Besides my family (which I believe it is something customers doesn't want to hear or don't need to hear), it was postponed for the reason the main ICO will be better done with a fully functional BETA and a high budget for marketing, that was the techinical and business reason, we will aim to a better fund gathering with such a BETA, this PRE-ICO is looking for 50-100 BTCs, although the minimum is only 15.

DeadBirdzz

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:56:57 PM

15 BTC minimum and up 50-100 BTC without any escrow....

Lovely....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
M28MmickT (OP)

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:57:49 PM

Lovely....

We already answered that, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1712190.msg17187070#msg17187070
please read before posting.

DeadBirdzz

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:00:48 PM

Lovely....

I already answered that, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1712190.msg17187070#msg17187070

Oh, trust me, I did read......

pretty sure you can get a very decent "BETA" for 1 BTC at the most.......especially with your expertise....Patrick Smith:

"A creative Android developer and bitcoin fan.He's been long time involved with crypto-ecosystemand believes it has the power to change the world"

http://www.appypie.com/pricing-plan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
M28MmickT (OP)

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:05:18 PM

Lovely....

I already answered that, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1712190.msg17187070#msg17187070

Oh, trust me, I did read......

pretty sure you can get a very decent "BETA" for 1 BTC at the most.......

http://www.appypie.com/pricing-plan

Hey, we don't use those APP building sites, we want to build up all from scratch, and if you can build an APP with everything it is pointed on our whitepaper with that site, I will send you that 1 BTC. thank you!

Now you can continue your trolling as you surely are out of arguments.

Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 04:15:06 PM

these trolls are die-hard trolls, don't waste time with them dev, they dont even read or investigate things before posting their "facts", the fun thing is they focus on "small" projects like this one and they end scammed by big ones.

leonardson

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:50:52 PM

Let's keep kickin' and stop the fight, be positive
M28MmickT (OP)

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:02:19 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 07:17:41 PM by M28MmickT

The OP is not very informative, What are the technical specifications of the currency? How will this currency increase in value? What steps do you plan to make after the ICO? or this new Pre-ICO that so many are doing.

The OP was updated with coin and pre-ico infographic, it is a PoS coin network with a 2% interest. It can virtually increase in value by receiving dividends from the BitcoinGo APP it will be integrated with, besides using part of profits to directly increase BTG market cap value, it will surely awake investors interest on it by seeing the dividends table once the APP is running. Our coin is directly attached in value with BitcoinGo application.

ICOWarrior

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:52:18 PM

Thank you for your answers. Do you plan to go onto any exchanges? what is currently being worked on in regards to exchanges?
M28MmickT (OP)

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:25:14 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 02:00:31 AM by M28MmickT

Thank you for your answers. Do you plan to go onto any exchanges? what is currently being worked on in regards to exchanges?

No problem, we are here to answer any question. Regarding exchanges, it depends on the amount collected on this PRE-ICO, if it's above 50 BTCs we will be tradable 1 week after this PRE-ICO finishes on at least one reputable exchange, the price per BTG for the main ICO will be announced after 15 days, saying the above;  on main ICO dates price on exchange will stagnate at main ICO rate (unless someone is wanting to buy them higher Cheesy) until BTG cap is reached or ICO ends. If less than 50 BTCs are reached, we will be live until main ICO takes place and finishes. Always remember the starting price on both ICOs will not be the same, the lower one is now at 0.0001 BTC/BTG plus the bonus.

Best Regards,

Patrick.

leonardson

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:38:10 PM

No problem, we are here to answer any question. Regarding exchanges, it depends on the amount collected on this PRE-ICO, if it's above 50 BTCs we will be tradable 1 week after this PRE-ICO finishes on at least one reputable exchange, the price per BTG for the main ICO will be announced after 15 days of this with an agreement with PRE-ICO holders, with this,  on main ICO dates price on exchange will stagnate at main ICO rate (unless someone is wanting to buy them higher Cheesy) until BTG cap is reached or ICO ends. If less than 50 BTCs are reached, we will be live until main ICO takes place and finishes. Always remember the starting price on both ICOs will not be the same, the lower one is now at 0.0001 BTC/BTG plus the bonus.

Best Regards,

Patrick.

Thank you for the info dev Smiley I'm sure we will hit and surpass the 50 BTC mark.
ICOWarrior

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:02:37 AM

No problem, we are here to answer any question. Regarding exchanges, it depends on the amount collected on this PRE-ICO, if it's above 50 BTCs we will be tradable 1 week after this PRE-ICO finishes on at least one reputable exchange, the price per BTG for the main ICO will be announced after 15 days of this with an agreement with PRE-ICO holders, with this,  on main ICO dates price on exchange will stagnate at main ICO rate (unless someone is wanting to buy them higher Cheesy) until BTG cap is reached or ICO ends. If less than 50 BTCs are reached, we will be live until main ICO takes place and finishes. Always remember the starting price on both ICOs will not be the same, the lower one is now at 0.0001 BTC/BTG plus the bonus.

Best Regards,

Patrick.

Has this deal with reputable exchange already been done based on the amount you get and the interest you will get?
M28MmickT (OP)

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:02:24 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 02:38:30 AM by M28MmickT

No problem, we are here to answer any question. Regarding exchanges, it depends on the amount collected on this PRE-ICO, if it's above 50 BTCs we will be tradable 1 week after this PRE-ICO finishes on at least one reputable exchange, the price per BTG for the main ICO will be announced after 15 days, saying the above;  on main ICO dates price on exchange will stagnate at main ICO rate (unless someone is wanting to buy them higher Cheesy) until BTG cap is reached or ICO ends. If less than 50 BTCs are reached, we will be live until main ICO takes place and finishes. Always remember the starting price on both ICOs will not be the same, the lower one is now at 0.0001 BTC/BTG plus the bonus.

Best Regards,

Patrick.

Has this deal with reputable exchange already been done based on the amount you get and the interest you will get?

Yes, it has been already talked and made, the coin should be tradable after one week period of Pre-ICO ending if the goal is reached as it will be a normal blockchain crypto-currency.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: