Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PayTaler - Multicurrency wallet and online payment solution  (Read 4180 times)
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:01:05 PM

Not sure why they wouldn't contact someone here at bttalk to do the escrow. Hope if they do escrow that the community makes them add stipulations to receiving the ico btc, like the addition to a legitimate exchange before release of ico funds to dev team etc.

Because they still believe they can get away with scamming. That's why.

True but having a legit escrow does not stop scamming. People get warm and fuzzies from having a legit guy hold the btc until coins are delivered as promised. But that literally does NOTHING to protect a person from a scammer. The only thing it does is force the scammer to at the very least create a premined coin with wallets 10 minutes before ico time is up and there he goes, hes got his btc. It is very rare that ANY real world personal information is swapped even between project/developer and Legit escrow dude. Maybe a skype but thats about it. There is rarely a safety net in place for investors, at the very least they should have an exchange lined up & paid so that after ico end even if the dev bails they have somewhere to attempt to recoup there loss. But thats another sad story. Another coin with no one or nothing behind it being traded to those who don't want to take the time to research. Just a vicious circle :/

I can't even imagine what there hiding if they don't want to go the ico route.

Your right about the escrow not always being solid and helping to protect the investor but some do. You need to be able to screen the bunch of crap to find the one winner. For example this months winner for me is purevidz. It's got a very small btc demand, multiple escrows including a bitcointalk forum staff member and many goal needed to get the btc released to them. Just releasing a coin and wallet only gets them 10% of the ico money so they need to continue working and building to get paid. That's why I like that one so much. Another good one had no escrows called jewels but its developer was well knows in his own community for over 10 years so the chances of someone like that running off with the money is slim to none.

Are there any ico's your watching now and considering investing in that maybe I could take a look at. Im always looking for good projects to throw a few btcs into.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:49:06 PM

Not sure why they wouldn't contact someone here at bttalk to do the escrow. Hope if they do escrow that the community makes them add stipulations to receiving the ico btc, like the addition to a legitimate exchange before release of ico funds to dev team etc.

True but having a legit escrow does not stop scamming. People get warm and fuzzies from having a legit guy hold the btc until coins are delivered as promised. But that literally does NOTHING to protect a person from a scammer. The only thing it does is force the scammer to at the very least create a premined coin with wallets 10 minutes before ico time is up and there he goes, hes got his btc. It is very rare that ANY real world personal information is swapped even between project/developer and Legit escrow dude. Maybe a skype but thats about it. There is rarely a safety net in place for investors, at the very least they should have an exchange lined up & paid so that after ico end even if the dev bails they have somewhere to attempt to recoup there loss. But thats another sad story. Another coin with no one or nothing behind it being traded to those who don't want to take the time to research. Just a vicious circle :/

Your right about the escrow not always being solid and helping to protect the investor but some do. You need to be able to screen the bunch of crap to find the one winner. For example this months winner for me is purevidz. It's got a very small btc demand, multiple escrows including a bitcointalk forum staff member and many goal needed to get the btc released to them. Just releasing a coin and wallet only gets them 10% of the ico money so they need to continue working and building to get paid. That's why I like that one so much. Another good one had no escrows called jewels but its developer was well knows in his own community for over 10 years so the chances of someone like that running off with the money is slim to none.

Are there any ico's your watching now and considering investing in that maybe I could take a look at. Im always looking for good projects to throw a few btcs into.

Nope JWL to me is the only real legit project at the moment. Purevids is ok, but (nvm, no buts, there a good project). Those are actually the only two I have found to be legit for quite sometime (although I am getting bugged by the lack of addition of in game uses for JWL. They should be implementing loads of ways players can use JWL in game. But oh well, there good dev's so it will turn around someday Smiley

Anyways long story short. Nope the 2 ico's you posted are the only ones I have seen for literally months that are legit. Not one other ico has done even 1/50 of what those two have done so far.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:12:51 PM

Obvious scam

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:20:35 AM

Nope JWL to me is the only real legit project at the moment. Purevids is ok, but (nvm, no buts, there a good project). Those are actually the only two I have found to be legit for quite sometime (although I am getting bugged by the lack of addition of in game uses for JWL. They should be implementing loads of ways players can use JWL in game. But oh well, there good dev's so it will turn around someday Smiley

Anyways long story short. Nope the 2 ico's you posted are the only ones I have seen for literally months that are legit. Not one other ico has done even 1/50 of what those two have done so far.

Yeah, dont worry about Jewels man. I know Chris has big plans for 2017. He's mentioned them in the slack many times and the new game is coming out too. I never expected Hero's to be a big cash cow for jewels. I always had project rebirth game as my main goal for when jewels will be in high demand. When I bought in I planned on holding at least 6 months without anything serious on the development front and that's ok. Now if June or July roll around and rebirth is not being heavily worked on then I'll start to get mad but I dont worry about that. Ive tried heros and I know chris is a very good dev.

As for vidz, I also think 2017 will be a big year for it too. Right now its all about building and testing but once they get users and start making money it could become the real cash cow in my portfolio. You see. Everyone like to watch tv and movies but not everyone like to play computer games so im actually holding out more hope that vidz will be successful faster and with a better roi then jewels but I still expect jewels to do very well as well.  Did you invest in either?
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:14:05 AM

I want to joined signature campaign sir, signature code???
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:26:31 AM

I want to joined signature campaign sir, signature code???

signature campaign still only plan
in date run signature campaign not ready, and signature campaign code not ready too
so only wait to dev release signature campaign
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 01:39:42 AM

Who the hell is Chris? Chris Tucker? Oh u guys have to be weeded out of my circle of approved posters. Chris, cooking a game for mobile addicts, becomes the object of worship for friends and close relatives of urs as they see him acting as part of a huge masonic lodge, with gods name on his lips and passionate diligence seen through his doings, to my and my colleagues at eparchy great amusement Chris sends warm greetings to the population of earth including, but not limited to, manifestantes of palestina. Lucky and honorable, Chris does what he does to release the spirit of youth from his heart. Heart opens, youth flies away and Chris dies.

Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:17:59 PM

waiting Paytaler more informations and paytaler signature code
thank you

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:23:52 PM

Hello,

What are your differences from coinpayments as payment solutions? whats the advantages of joining the ICO? do we own part of the company?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
scam_exposer

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:05:04 PM

Hello,

What are your differences from coinpayments as payment solutions? whats the advantages of joining the ICO? do we own part of the company?

I can answer your questions.
The difference between paytaler and coinpayments is that coinpayments facilitates accepting cryptocurrencies.  Paytaler's goal is to facilitate a transfer of btc from your wallet to theirs.
There is no advantage of joining this ICO unless you consider being scammed an advantage.
There is no company.  This coin is a scam.

Sourgummies

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:14:08 PM

Who the hell is Chris? Chris Tucker? Oh u guys have to be weeded out of my circle of approved posters. Chris, cooking a game for mobile addicts, becomes the object of worship for friends and close relatives of urs as they see him acting as part of a huge masonic lodge, with gods name on his lips and passionate diligence seen through his doings, to my and my colleagues at eparchy great amusement Chris sends warm greetings to the population of earth including, but not limited to, manifestantes of palestina. Lucky and honorable, Chris does what he does to release the spirit of youth from his heart. Heart opens, youth flies away and Chris dies.

Chris is the developer of Jewels coin. A very trusted and talented dev.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

So, any news update for Paytaler project?

scam_exposer

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:45:31 PM

Confirmed attempt to scam people out of their btc.  It didn't work so the scammers moved on to a different scam.  Which one?  Pick any of the scammy ico's promising to turn shit into gold that's been announced in the last month.  They are all scams.  I see a couple more launched in the last 24 hours.  Dating shit etc...

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

Confirmed attempt to scam people out of their btc.  It didn't work so the scammers moved on to a different scam.  Which one?  Pick any of the scammy ico's promising to turn shit into gold that's been announced in the last month.  They are all scams.  I see a couple more launched in the last 24 hours.  Dating shit etc...

More to be launched later with same concept for all the shitcoin aiming to accumulate btc by scaming users here in the forum.

What you guys should be worrying later is how you going to get you btc back from them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:06:40 AM

Why Paytaler team didn't provide clarification about the project that they develop.
Thisproject was canceled or just delayed?
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

Hi everybody, is there anyone here who know this project is still running? or canceled? Huh
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:24:02 AM

Only four pages of thread. I don't the project is a go. People should stay away from ICOs.
syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

Only four pages of thread. I don't the project is a go. People should stay away from ICOs.
yeahhhhh , and dev  stay away from ICOs too  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: