Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Immortality coin - Live Forever  (Read 1151 times)
marty123 (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:41:55 PM

With immortality coin, whoever buys the coin, gets the stake on our project which focuses on making humans immortal by fixing the replicating issue of human dna, which causes death to us, the mitosis part of human dna will be made perfect, your life extension will depend on how many coins you own, for every 1000 coins owned you get additional 10 years of life extension.

we aim to achieve this within 2045, the coins will make sure you have a slot.

ICO will begin soon, so stay tuned.

P.s It is a joke. Don't fall for all these ICO scams, which dont deliver anything of usability, go for free and open source projects with no ICO, premine.
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:47:11 PM

It's refreshing to know its a joke, I started heating up when I read the first paragraph.
marty123 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:49:12 PM

It's refreshing to know its a joke, I started heating up when I read the first paragraph.

Hahaha glad you liked the joke  Wink
tvdhyjg

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:07:03 PM

i  like this joke  Cheesy
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:14:08 PM

you actually make some efforts to make jokes like this? you even create infographics for it. i would assume you have been doing this regularly, do you?  it does look like its a resemblance to some previous scams.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:21:42 PM

cool... good point... but i have the feeling that even in our dead, they want to scam us....
marty123 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:38:49 PM

i  like this joke  Cheesy

Thanks

you actually make some efforts to make jokes like this? you even create infographics for it. i would assume you have been doing this regularly, do you?  it does look like its a resemblance to some previous scams.

Dude lol it is a real initiative    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2045_Initiative by Russian Billionaire Dmitry Itskov , i took it off from thier website.

cool... good point... but i have the feeling that even in our dead, they want to scam us....

Some people will never go away, we have to be careful.
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:26:38 PM

Dude lol it is a real initiative    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2045_Initiative by Russian Billionaire Dmitry Itskov , i took it off from thier website.

Who is Dmitry Itskov? Is he a great scholar in the field of bioengineering? No, he's an economist, popularized by slogans about immortality.
marty123 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:29:15 PM

Who is Dmitry Itskov? Is he a great scholar in the field of bioengineering? No, he's an economist, popularized by slogans about immortality.

He has the funds to back the research to find solutions that will benefit the human race :-)
marty123 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:40:29 PM

its good,ideal for beginners Wink

People are coming with all sorts of new creative ways of ICO to scam people  Wink

Big red flags

ICO

Premine

Go for genuine open source projects, Monero (total anon crypto, which has gained world wide trust) Bitcoin ( Godfather and the crypto that has enormous trust) also support any of the open source projects, who dont ask money as ICO and premine sales.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:37:04 AM

Immortality coin - Live Forever what's next suicide coin to help us suicide faster?
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:45:16 AM

Immortality coin - Live Forever what's next suicide coin to help us suicide faster?

We might have that coin soon if this one succeed and the one that's going to launch that is this guy,you are immortal now and you want take our your life and you can't because you are immortal the only way to do it is to buy suicide coin  Cheesy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:46:30 AM

This coin and announcement is the stupidest shit ever. Im starting to think its the same dev releasing the 25 new shitcoins a week. Its starting to piss me off too because finding the good ones takes much longer when im first forced to read through this and all the other shitcoin announcements.

There should be a way to put whole threads on the ignore list so when I look in the altcoin announcement section I can ignore all the shitty ones and clear up my screen to focus on the legit and real projects of which there are not that many.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:49:33 AM

Marty posting about living forever.... I would have thought he would of just used the DeLorean to go back to the future so none of this extending life shit even matters Cheesy
Bemerand

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:52:07 AM

Marty posting about living forever.... I would have thought he would of just used the DeLorean to go back to the future so none of this extending life shit even matters Cheesy

If only it was that easy, Id uber up that delorean and go back to 2009 and mine me as many btc as possible.
 Grin

BlockchainOS

Activity: 182

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:54:49 AM

yeah... I started to believe it, then I read 'making humans immortal' and alright never mind  Smiley

▂▃▅▆█   BOScoin.io   █▆▅▃▂

● Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform                 ● JOIN ICO NOW !
marty123 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:52:10 PM

I am from the future  Wink

valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:57:13 PM

Nice concept, some shitcoins should take over the idea... looks like many that actual do the ICOs, don't even have a novelty here. So shitcoin devs, please get some new ideas like this Grin
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:42:47 PM

With immortality coin, whoever buys the coin, gets the stake on our project which focuses on making humans immortal by fixing the replicating issue of human dna, which causes death to us, the mitosis part of human dna will be made perfect, your life extension will depend on how many coins you own, for every 1000 coins owned you get additional 10 years of life extension.

P.s It is a joke. Don't fall for all these ICO scams, which dont deliver anything of usability, go for free and open source projects with no ICO, premine.

That sucks, i could totally use a new body and mind :/ u bastard :p lol Smiley
Bemerand

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:14:47 AM

That sucks, i could totally use a new body and mind :/ u bastard :p lol Smiley

You always make me laugh! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: