Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: |★| CLOSED |★|  (Read 22355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:05:10 AM

how many coins for masternode do I need?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
leoagro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

The developer needs to be more active and has more markert also he falor qui installer masternode and alteror the code and continues on the same network explain there and as it does not have a specific amount of coins see the case of the insane they knew how to work and made the coin leave Of 150sat and was at 1k so I am part of a group of investors more than 14k members and I want to indicate this currency so I will give some ideas to create a roadmap announcing the development of the currency and say that it will be deployed masternode and then pot in voting to Of coins to a masternode even the spirit doing this and valuing the currency of the...
AtomicProject (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:06:50 PM

The developer needs to be more active and has more markert also he falor qui installer masternode and alteror the code and continues on the same network explain there and as it does not have a specific amount of coins see the case of the insane they knew how to work and made the coin leave Of 150sat and was at 1k so I am part of a group of investors more than 14k members and I want to indicate this currency so I will give some ideas to create a roadmap announcing the development of the currency and say that it will be deployed masternode and then pot in voting to Of coins to a masternode even the spirit doing this and valuing the currency of the...

We already installed Master Nodes in wallets and source Code now network keep online every time never need nodes for Start sync the wallets and master node also set up to verify every transaction data properly and distribute it on whole network we also working on it properly if you want to contribute in our development process contact our support team at :  support@atomicproject.org
leoagro

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:13:33 PM

Okay, I just wanted to help, because I liked the project more, because I see investors' opinions are not welcome.
coins467

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

Time to Buy Atomic Coin
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:50:44 PM

Time to Buy Atomic Coin

Few days ago I have bought some ATOM, hopefully the price will be better  Smiley

qays3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:35:15 PM

Trade volume depend on people interest

people interest is very necessary to accomplish any task in any activity.
rom1-23

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:41:54 AM

hi
can somebody tell my step by step how to mine this coin? i want use my gpu nvidia gt 445m
on my laptop
many thanx
AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 11:08:17 AM

hi
can somebody tell my step by step how to mine this coin? i want use my gpu nvidia gt 445m
on my laptop
many thanx

POW mining is completed now coin only mined via POS mining you need to buy coin from exchange and put them in your window wallet and start POS mining
rom1-23

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:33:11 AM

hi
on my laptop
many thanx

POW mining is completed now coin only mined via POS mining you need to buy coin from exchange and put them in your window wallet and start POS mining

ok thanks
abjingyun

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

The project is very good, the future will likely be one of the very successful projects
UKS2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

ANY NEW UPDATES DEV? WHY YOUR COIN SUDDENLY INCREASE SUPPLY WITH ALL EXCHANGES? ARE CIRCULATING SUPPLY INCREASE? PL REPLY....... Lips sealed Huh
AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

ANY NEW UPDATES DEV? WHY YOUR COIN SUDDENLY INCREASE SUPPLY WITH ALL EXCHANGES? ARE CIRCULATING SUPPLY INCREASE? PL REPLY....... Lips sealed Huh

Circulating supply increase only via POS mining because POW mining already complete out you also check circulating supply here regularly: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/atom/
UKS2017

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

@ dev, sir, 2,64,624 coin appear for sale on cryptopia @ 1510 & 1517 sat. If they force sale(Dump) then atom coin price come down to @1 sat. Dev please do something, otherwise will be the same case of DMB COIN recently, above 4000 sat to 40 sat now. Please......
AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:58:45 PM

@ dev, sir, 2,64,624 coin appear for sale on cryptopia @ 1510 & 1517 sat. If they force sale(Dump) then atom coin price come down to @1 sat. Dev please do something, otherwise will be the same case of DMB COIN recently, above 4000 sat to 40 sat now. Please......

we not have control in coins we not able to issue and remove coins because this is decentralized coins like bitcoin the people who bought coins in initial stages may be try to sell their bags but atomic coin total supply is not too much its only 11 millions and no POW mining more means coins generate only via POS mining if you buy all 11 millions coins than whole network is yours and no one can generate coins and all pos mining also yours because pos mining means the coins which generate via staking
indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:21:13 PM

we not have control in coins we not able to issue and remove coins because this is decentralized coins like bitcoin the people who bought coins in initial stages may be try to sell their bags but atomic coin total supply is not too much its only 11 millions and no POW mining more means coins generate only via POS mining if you buy all 11 millions coins than whole network is yours and no one can generate coins and all pos mining also yours because pos mining means the coins which generate via staking
Can you explain you said total coins only 11 million.  but Coin market cap said there will be total  25 million atom coins in circulation
AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 02:43:15 AM

Can you explain you said total coins only 11 million.  but Coin market cap said there will be total  25 million atom coins in circulation

Look again in  coinmarketcap circulating supply under 11 Millions
UKS2017

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:30:00 AM

ONCE AGAIN A GIANT SHARK, CAME  FOR SALE OVER 23,00,000 ATOM,,,,,,, Shocked Huh Angry   WHAT NEXT?Huh? Embarrassed
AtomicProject (OP)

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

ONCE AGAIN A GIANT SHARK, CAME  FOR SALE OVER 23,00,000 ATOM,,,,,,, Shocked Huh Angry   WHAT NEXT?Huh? Embarrassed

As i already tell you thats good thing investor who buy coin in startup sell their coin at low rates so its only around 11 mill circulation  supply
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:39:46 PM

Relax babe! 

DOTCoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: