Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Download this link and get paid 0.01 BTC [US,GB,AU,FR]  (Read 3570 times)
BiiT MAster 666 (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:39:19 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 11:21:27 AM by BiiT MAster 666

Hello guys i need someone to download software from below link and install it 10 times on different pcs and i will pay him 0.01BTC

http://your-file.download/go.php?a_aid=577a44716bfd1&chan=286&fn=Test+Filename

10 times Install:
 US:0.01 BTC
 GB:0.006 BTC
 FR:0.003 BTC
 AU:0.001 BTC

1 time Install:
 US:0.001 BTC
 GB:0.0006 BTC
 FR:0.0003 BTC
 AU:0.0001 BTC

you can delete this sofware after 45 minutes

Proof:
To mbuk81: https://blockchain.info/tx/8cff527556d84f600f73f649c11b0463586e0b91cd559655a462c45d04d3219b
BiiT MAster 666 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:13:01 PM

Thread Updated and new countries added
if you are from other countries send pm
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 06:30:50 PM

If you dont mind, would you tell me what kind of software is that?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BiiT MAster 666 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:58:00 PM

it depend on your country, it have a search engine
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

Beware Users Allot of Hacking BTC wallet is going on!

I got message from installing a software that can generate btc daily I tried it, but nothing happen

a Few days I got message popup in PC You Earn 6 BTC I was happy I click the link and I got You need to enter your blackchain.info wallet logins

I was shocked. Shocked I immediately Turn off my PC and Bring it To a It Guy. Beware Guys

Doge dealer.

BiiT MAster 666 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:36:48 PM

Beware Users Allot of Hacking BTC wallet is going on!

I got message from installing a software that can generate btc daily I tried it, but nothing happen

a Few days I got message popup in PC You Earn 6 BTC I was happy I click the link and I got You need to enter your blackchain.info wallet logins

I was shocked. Shocked I immediately Turn off my PC and Bring it To a It Guy. Beware Guys

Doge dealer.
im not a hacker and i dont want any of your btc
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:42:39 PM

just downloaded and installed will pm you my wallet address.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:46:50 PM

Can I install it on a virtual machine? Tongue
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:29:23 PM

Guy with "red trust" is asking to download software. It is like shooting in own foot. 99.99% it is malware or some keylogger. Don't be fooled guys!
Do this task only when you are sure that your PC is 100% secure, or you are ready reinstall all system after this download.
Another thing is that OP should to escrow funds.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BiiT MAster 666 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:38:28 PM

Can I install it on a virtual machine? Tongue
sure
BiiT MAster 666 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:43:40 PM

Guy with "red trust" is asking to download software. It is like shooting in own foot. 99.99% it is malware or some keylogger. Don't be fooled guys!
Do this task only when you are sure that your PC is 100% secure, or you are ready reinstall all system after this download.
Another thing is that OP should to escrow funds.

you download and install that software but not in gb
so payment was reduced to 0.00014 BTC

Proof:
https://blockchain.info/tx/8cff527556d84f600f73f649c11b0463586e0b91cd559655a462c45d04d3219b
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:51:36 PM

I think there is alternative to do this job just use vmware or like other said virtual machine so that you are far in malware or  keylogger..
I am also working on this with my blog which is a company are paying in bitcoin per install in pc the highest payment per install is $2 in bitcoin depends in your country.

Op why did you try that in your blog and promote it. instead of paying here because if you promote a link that needs to install here they will say it is a malware or keylogger that honestly most of the company that i working the file they are install are malware they are pushing the victim to buy a antivirus popuping on the screen..

The link is not working to me and i think it will work only in the place you set..

Make crypto as your bank.
BiiT MAster 666 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:17:24 AM

I think there is alternative to do this job just use vmware or like other said virtual machine so that you are far in malware or  keylogger..
I am also working on this with my blog which is a company are paying in bitcoin per install in pc the highest payment per install is $2 in bitcoin depends in your country.

Op why did you try that in your blog and promote it. instead of paying here because if you promote a link that needs to install here they will say it is a malware or keylogger that honestly most of the company that i working the file they are install are malware they are pushing the victim to buy a antivirus popuping on the screen..

The link is not working to me and i think it will work only in the place you set..

some adsl modems have dynamic ip that mean you can restart your modem and your ip address will be change (it works on mobile networks too),if you do this and use virtual machine you can install it on your pc again
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:27:41 PM

do you support india?
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:30:56 PM

do you support india?
india is a country with lot of employment opportunities and with a fair pay.r u jobless to do such silly things for a 6$/360bucks of inr.
Work and earn with hard work dont try to become shortcut expert it wont get you anything only thing is your pc will be infected with malwares your all accs will get hacked and if any card saved in pc its credentials will also be leaked.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

BiiT MAster 666 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:27:00 PM

do you support india?
sorry but pay rates for india is too little
MrFatoni

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

SORRY

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:03:51 PM

DONE!!
PROF INSTALL =

BTC ADDR: 1JRfpdjzKgYApQLn48v1qpsLReFPhPHwhq

I'm sorry for everything
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:29:03 PM

Guys! This guy is spamming mailboxes to everyone who is interested to do some tasks here on Bitcointalk. Don't download files, don't open any links. It is scammer!
ArcCsch

Activity: 224
Merit: 117

▲ Portable backup power source for mining.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:55:26 AM

Probably ransomware, maybe a shock video or a malicious CPU miner.
Perhaps all of the above.

If you don't have sole and complete control over the private keys, you don't have any bitcoin!  Signature campaigns are OK, zero tolorance for spam!
1JGYXhfhPrkiHcpYkiuCoKpdycPhGCuswa
energycr

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:00:31 AM

Spamming mailboxes are prohibited of doing that sort of thing here and is frowned upon. You can get reported for doing that. Embarrassed
Installation of any software should be regarded as suspicious activity anyways with all the wallet robbing going on lately. Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: