Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

@CGC Project Are you planning to release some tools that will allow people to create their own card games in the future? I always wanted to try myself in game design  Smiley

Yes, of course.

That's one of nicer thinghs of the project: his modularity.

We have no problems to provide community the tools for creating a new card game. First step will be giving you tools to host your own tables (for a specific game) on the platform. Later on we will provide you instructions to add a whole game and attach it to CGC project, plan is organizing a contest for that, this summer. Better you start thinking about it  Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 02:26:31 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 02:46:33 PM by CGC Project

I really like this coin. Reminds me of GAME... Will be listed on Yobit for sure Wink

Is there a early investment bonus? Wink

Yes, there is an EARLY INVESTMENT BONUS!

Soon after we enter the last week of the crowdfunding best ten investors will receive a VIP Pass in their mailbox.
11th to 20th ranked investor will receive an Investor Pass.

VIP Pass includes:

• The software and a personal invite to the Pre-release event
  • Two coupons for a free BETA starter, each one contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • A full set (4x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land card available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 25 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks, not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Six free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page. Be ready to earn first money at public launch!
  • Free CGC in-game credits (strictly proportional to your investment and fully backed by Development Fund). Start buying boosters form server, cards from other players, or save for cashing out as a classical ICO early bonus!

Investor Pass includes:

• The software and a personal invite to the Pre-release event
  • One coupon for a free BETA starter, it contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • Half set (2x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land cards available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 15 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks. They are not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Three free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices befor any other, directly from your collection page!
  • Free CGC in-game credits (strictly proportional to your investment and fully backed by Development Fund). Start buying boosters form server, cards from other players, or save for cashing out as a classical ICO early bonus!

LAST HOURS BEFORE CGC LOTTERY EXTRACTION, REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN FREE CARDS/CREDITS/COOUPONS!

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:26:30 PM

Twitter Result For Day 5 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16kEfhkUrlIb8AzsBGbnBhOWQ2zXanunhDAlmeM5XFVw/edit?usp=sharing

Acepted Participant List https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VIxQ7fyJJj1vmiBgtsGouS0_0Ki7rOwZWLSgVqK-YcQ/edit?usp=sharing

***Happy New Year 2017***
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

Pre-release to investors will start tomorrow 8 PM CET. If you'd like an invite.. PM us with your reasons, or post here your interest!  Cheesy

dufy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:38:30 AM

Pre-release to investors will start tomorrow 8 PM CET. If you'd like an invite.. PM us with your reasons, or post here your interest!  Cheesy
I'm not a pro but i know how to play magic,can i get an invite?i can be interested investing.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 02:56:01 AM

I'm not a pro but i know how to play magic,can i get an invite?i can be interested investing.

Cool!
We are still looking for players for testing the project, please register on our website. We will send links for downloading the software to the mail you used for registering.

nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:59:29 AM

Can I get a chance to test this CGC project. because I am very interested in magic at a card game
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

Hi

Can we still apply to CGC Project Twitter Campaign

Thx for info
dufy

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

Cool!
We are still looking for players for testing the project, please register on our website. We will send links for downloading the software to the mail you used for registering.
it looks promising I'm curious to try it Grin
dufy

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

Cool!
I have a question..the price of the cards online is the same as the real cards?
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 02:31:08 PM

Cool!
I have a question..the price of the cards online is the same as the real cards?

Hello! Good question, the answer is simple: "market price discovery" will decide cards prices. CGC won't sell any single card on the game server, community does.

Every player who buy boosters (with game credits or coupons) can put for sale on our player to player automated market the cards he finds inside them, at whatever price he/she considers fair. Every other player may decide to undercut that "listing" and be the best seller. Every potential buyer is always sure to buy a specific card at the best price available, CGC won't apply any cut/fee to the player to player market: it's very similar to the definitive market on the counterparty/blockchain environment.

Buying and selling cards of your favourite game has never been that easy!

mtg.rulez

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

Here it is HD Graphics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iblzq4a96deah8q/AAAZb1EqOLcVKY5pMS8rwhtja?dl=0

I know CGC Team can't provide any link to graphics so I guess it helps all community!

-MTG RULEZ-
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 05:24:06 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 06:46:42 PM by CGC Project

Here it is HD Graphics:

I know CGC Team can't provide any link to graphics so I guess it helps all community!

-MTG RULEZ-

Thank you for sharing this!
 We can't promote the download but that's exactly the HD graphics you need to play on CGC project. (HD version)

Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

Here it is HD Graphics:

-MTG RULEZ-

so this is offical from CGC Project... but it's not possible to download... many interruptions
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:48:18 PM

Here it is HD Graphics:

-MTG RULEZ-

so this is offical from CGC Project... but it's not possible to download... many interruptions

It's a copyright issue, not an interrruption  Wink

CGC project can't provide graphics, it breaks the law. But if you download them and simply drag and drop it inside CGC folder.. everything will works ;-)

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:55:26 PM

Here it is HD Graphics:

-MTG RULEZ-

It's a copyright issue, not an interrruption  Wink

CGC project can't provide graphics, it breaks the law. But if you download them and simply drag and drop it inside CGC folder.. everything will works ;-)

Simple858 we'll send you link to HD client zip in a few moments, and the password to open it. Please do not share it.
It's just a 10Mb download, grab the HD graphic module up there meanwhile. Everybody who want to play at 1080p should download that.

Simple858

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

Here it is HD Graphics:

-MTG RULEZ-

Simple858 we'll send you link to HD client in a few moments, and the password. It's just a 10Mb download, grab the HD graphic module up there
meanwhile.

I grabed SD modul for start and there is password needed... i'm guessing what to enter Smiley
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:18:05 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 01:50:28 AM by CGC Project

Here it is HD Graphics:

-MTG RULEZ-

It's a copyright issue, not an interrruption  Wink

Simple858 we'll send you link to HD client in a few moments, and the password. It's just a 10Mb download, grab the HD graphic module up there
meanwhile.

I grabed SD modul for start and there is password needed... i'm guessing what to enter Smiley

Since you have a 1080p resolution monitor, you need HD core (very small download at https://cgcproject.com/download/CGC-VIP-Pass-Client-32bit-HD.7z  (I sent you pm with the password) and HD Graphics module (very big download, link provided by MTG-rulez,  password: 38X?rr$VRj    ).

You will unzip the big "mtg" folder Mtg-Rulez provided and paste it inside CGC/Graphics folder. Then you're ready to play launching the CGC-Start .bat file provided.
See you soon, we will be back in a moment.

Simple858

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:21:39 PM

Here it is HD Graphics:

-MTG RULEZ-

meanwhile.

Since you have a 1080p resolution monitor, you need HD core (very small download at https://cgcproject.com/download/CGC-VIP-Pass-Client-32bit-HD.7z  (I sent you pm with the password) and HD Graphics module (very big download, link provided by MTG-rulez, no password )[/url].

See you soon, we will be back in a moment.

Thx. I've downloaded and here is the screen...

about MTG HD or SD... It demands password, If I enter any pass I get empty folders without jpgs.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:38:01 PM

CGC Day 6 Twitter Campaign

Result https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1opGedF-Q8pGQ4p9rtjydEhszeX4uqDVM5vy2v6nYVSs/edit?usp=sharing

List of accepted participant https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VIxQ7fyJJj1vmiBgtsGouS0_0Ki7rOwZWLSgVqK-YcQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thankyou & Goodluck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: