Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overpaid with BTC on Fiverr  (Read 407 times)
brumisateur (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:48:54 AM

I do not have a phone number to call and the client service that I contacted using the form on the website does not reply.
What to do? Anybody has experienced the same problem?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sellcollateral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:53:14 AM

I do not have a phone number to call and the client service that I contacted using the form on the website does not reply.

Do you mean you've sent to much BTC, or do you mean you think the service was overpriced?

If you've sent to much BTC => As soon as a transaction is confirmed, it's (allmost) impossible to "charge back", as soon as it has a couple confirmations, it's certainly completely impossible.
The only thing you can do is hope that the vendor refunds you, and maybe open a thread in the reputation section or scam accusation section if he refuses to do this.

If you think the service was overpriced, there's nothing you can do either i'm afraid Sad
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 10:59:20 AM

How long since you submitted a ticket? It usually takes around 6-24hrs for customer services to reply to a ticket so maybe you should wait a little more but if it's already more than 24hrs then that's concerning, maybe try to submit another ticket or try to contact their live support if they have any.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:02:35 PM

How long since you submitted a ticket? It usually takes around 6-24hrs for customer services to reply to a ticket so maybe you should wait a little more but if it's already more than 24hrs then that's concerning, maybe try to submit another ticket or try to contact their live support if they have any.

Yes give them at least 24 hours. I've been using fiver for ages now and their support is a little bit slow but when it comes to money they do give their clients an outstanding service.
The first time they refunded the money without any fees.

mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:49:11 PM

that's all true but good for you if your were paid more and bad if yo paid out to much but you should always make sure you check before you send.
I not sure how much help u will get from fivver it self but has any website it will always take time to reply so don't give up on fixing your problem and hope you sort it out.   

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 04:59:28 PM

The support is somewhat slow but they offer compensation for lost time 5 months ago my deposit was not credited to my account,they investigate it and after a week,they compensate me with $2 for lost time,you need not open another ticket if you have already,just wait for the response,they will solve it.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:03:49 PM

Well how did you get a hold of them in the first place? That's how I'd get a hold of them now. If they don't give anything back you're just kind of screwed. Not much else you can do. Fiverr won't get involved with anything like this. It's right in the ToS.

Wait.. Was this payment made to someone directly or to a wallet that Fiverr holds? I may have misread.
Factmine

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:04:12 PM

This is not the proper section OP. You should move this to beginner and help section.

I'm not so familiar with fiverr but I think, if you directly sent the BTC to the guy selling the service and he does not have a good reputation on fiverr then don't expect him to give it back. But if you paid through fiverr then probably they have a payment processor where if you sent them money and it is beyond or below the required amount or if the transaction failed to process they will email you and ask for a refund address. This happened to me on another site where I sent more than the required amount and they emailed me for the refund.
brumisateur (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:51:14 PM

I have paid through fiverr and yes, I overpaid, because the transaction did not copy automatically (because of the wallet issue) the transaction data into the transaction for. So I had to copy manually and I did not notice that the price used a "," as a decimal sign instead of the "." that Electrum wants. So far they have still not reacted to my ticket.

This may have to do with the IT maintanance they did on Sunday. And now they are again on maintenance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: