Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Buy Bitcontalk positive rep account for $15  (Read 1027 times)
darknight44 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:38:50 AM

Want to Buy Bitcointalk, non-newbie positive green Trust account for $15

Send me your offers.

NO SCAMMERS PLEASE
Sweet N Sour Shiatsu

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:41:16 AM

$15 for a trusted account? That is funny, you would barely get my account for $15 I think.
A!

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:55:42 PM

You means accounts with green trust? Accounts trusted by default trust?

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:20:34 PM

You means accounts with green trust? Accounts trusted by default trust?
Well, he said green positive account so it's safe to assume that he needs DT trusted account $15 what a joke  Cheesy

look OP, If someone is willing to sell their DT trusted account it will not cost $15 but, it can be a couple hundreds instead.
With $15 you can get Member/Full Member account with no trust and that's it.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:38:59 PM

Want to Buy Bitcointalk, non-newbie positive green Trust account for $15

Send me your offers.

NO SCAMMERS PLEASE
You must have to know that buying and selling bitcointalk highly discouraged. and a bought green trust don't have any other use than doing/using for scam (probably) so better do not trade accounts. just keep your own account and grow your account with the time. or be ready to get tagged from DT members due to buying accounts.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:42:33 PM

Maybe the account was hack because its pretty cheap there is no selling green trust account for $15 such a small amount.. unless if it is low rank.
And i feel that you are not the owner of the account and the real owner still have an access to his account.
Better to give the uid so that we can check it..
Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:18:56 PM

I have green pos. account for sale. But NO for 15$  Cheesy
If you intrested for details pm me.

Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:30:54 PM

Maybe the account was hack because its pretty cheap there is no selling green trust account for $15 such a small amount.. unless if it is low rank.
And i feel that you are not the owner of the account and the real owner still have an access to his account.
Cain't you even read?  This mo fo tryin' to buy an account, not sell one.  Get that there wax out your eyes and study on whutOP's saying.  All he gonna get is the bloody melted snowjob.  It ain't right, nossir.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:39:08 PM

Cain't you even read?  This mo fo tryin' to buy an account, not sell one.  Get that there wax out your eyes and study on whutOP's saying.  All he gonna get is the bloody melted snowjob.  It ain't right, nossir.

Don't be silly Mamma, when he's spamming one post every two minutes for his Yobit payments, he don't actually have time to read the fucking thread properly as well.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: