Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 12:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden wallet.dat password lost  (Read 425 times)
doubled1983 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:21:20 PM

Hello all,
Just new on [Suspicious link removed] files and some other altcoin wallets. Well, I have forgotten/lost my Gulden wallet.dat password on my Windows desktop wallet. There is a lot of them in my wallet already, so I definitely want to have it fixed. I can see my balance but cannot do anything with them ofcourse, because to do a transaction I have to put in a password. I was already in contact with someone who claims to be one of the best bitcoin wallet crackers, but apparently that person simply replied that he did not think he could assist with my problem. I still don't know the reason why. Is Gulden so way different then Bitcoin or other altcoins? Other scrypt. I am sure, because of the rising popularity of Gulden, that there will be more and more ask and demand at some point. So the question here is, is somebody already able of helping me to bruteforce my wallet.dat or willing to create software to do it. It will be hugely rewarded, cause there has to be a winwin ofcourse.
Thanks, appreciated
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:36:35 PM

I am not sure if anyone can help you with bruteforce your wallet.dat. You can also join the Gulden slack channel and ask if there is anyone there who can help you. When I had some problems with mine Gulden wallet I got great help from the Gulden team. https://gulden.com just scroll down and you see the SIGN UP FOR GULDENPAY.SLACK.COM.
doubled1983 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:18:20 PM

I know Gulden Slack, I am on that forum already for a while and have spoken to different people. Just because Bitcoin is already outthere wat langer than Gulden and people are wing helped out with other altcoins as well, I think it would be a reasonable thought that at some point Gulden would also be some wallet that can be fixed. Apparently you speak for everybody or you must have experience with my kind of problem. Because you simply say it is impossible or you think I am at the wrong place to discuss this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: