Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:17:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Made A Simple Presentation Video About Blockchain Technology!  (Read 947 times)
aditya6997 (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:27:43 PM

I Made A Simple Presentation Video About Blockchain Technology!
"Blockchain as an opportunity!"
https://youtu.be/ifiyNG0qF6Y

Tips Appreciated!
19gBudHoW1rBFsKhaM8BxhRpwFwfTvpsTo
HaydenBruin

Activity: 157

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:28:58 PM

Nice one there mate. Wish i had bitcoins to tip you lol  Roll Eyes

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:34:00 PM

Nice one there mate. Wish i had bitcoins to tip you lol  Roll Eyes
Its Fine if you don't have bitcoins to tip!
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:49:09 PM

No creativity at all.  You just copied words from another article and used an auto voice.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:53:35 PM

Tips Appreciated!

Most of the things in your video are not coherent with what a block chain is. Too much hype in your video, sorry. POW is the key in the blockchain/bitcoin world. No POW no real value. Databases work fine in those fields.
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:54:25 PM

No creativity at all.  You just copied words from another article and used an auto voice.
Agreed but it was my first presentation video!
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:56:02 PM

Aditya,the content is definitely good but reminds me of my college lectures where I slept throughout the class.Please bring in some creativity and graphics to keep it as attractive as possible.Too dull at the moment.
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:00:53 PM

Aditya,the content is definitely good but reminds me of my college lectures where I slept throughout the class.Please bring in some creativity and graphics to keep it as attractive as possible.Too dull at the moment.
I'll improve it in my next video of it!
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:42:03 PM

Its abit boring to be honest, and the voice is very robotic,  fair play for doing something tho  Wink
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:30:54 PM

Tips Appreciated!

Most of the things in your video are not coherent with what a block chain is. Too much hype in your video, sorry. POW is the key in the blockchain/bitcoin world. No POW no real value. Databases work fine in those fields.

to both aditya and karartma

you ar both wrong.
the blockchain itself is not as glamourous as you set out.

imagine it this way
in the 1980's data was just stored on ledgers. technically these were called DataBase Management Systems (DBMS)
in the 90's they realised that they could link one piece of data in a table to another via 'relationships. thus began relational DataBase Management Systems (RDBMS)

now we have a new layer on top of RDBMS where datasets(groups, clusters, tables, ledgers, blocks of data) are linked to previous data... blockchain.

other things like HOW its linked. can differ. it does not need sha hashs, it can be anything. any type of cryptography or 'key' data..
the strength of it is not part of 'blockchain'. as that requires more layers of programming to achieve this.

neither is the decision to be on one system or multiple systems.. as that requires more layers of programming to achieve this.

so blockchain. is just layer 3 of DBMS, where as bitcoin has added more layers ontop. such as sha hashing the block of data(4). then PoW hashing the sha chain link(5) then distributing the data(6) and so on..

bitcoin has atleast 10 layers of security/tech.

where has blockchain is just a lil bit more expanded than RDBMS sitting at 3 layers.

yes blockchain allows more programmability to add more layers. but do not presume that extra layers are part of blockchain as default.
EG PoW, PoS, PoA is not default
decentralised or centralised is not default

yes the extra layers ontop have many possibilities and we have yet to explore them. but dont hype up the term 'blockchain' as if it is as secure as bitcoin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:43:29 PM

I think you are using the male voice that you can heard in translator if you click in listen. also you did not put too much effort but it is ok.
The presentation is nice.. next time better to be creative just like someone already posted he made it song just like before a girl sing blockchain and bitcoin. And i think someone give a tip because of his creative.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:04:42 PM

I didn't hear it all because that computer generated voice made my ears bleed after about 90 seconds. What I heard was ok if you went into a lot more detail later.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:14:33 PM

i liked your video only because it is atleast something educational for indians..and also because i am indian :p anyway the contents are good but can be much better. i am a youtuber too but a lazy one. i have a advice whenever you are doing any youtube video first watch some other's video to learn some points
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 685

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:17:35 PM

Agreed but it was my first presentation video!
no matter. because it is the first time you make a video, then learn more and more. read all suggestion people give you here and learn it.

well if you want your video be better, you need to be more creative. use the other words with the same sense and meaning. and make it more unbored.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:32:23 AM

Tips Appreciated!

snip

I did not say that the "blockchain" is glamorous. Actually I feel there is really no blockchain. To me that's a hash pointer linked list of blocks. That's it
I don't believe in the "blockchain" hype
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:47:08 AM

I mostly hate the videos which were made with auto voice software rather than own voice. It can easily be detected by the way it sounds, better you try to include your own voice.

Also you need to add some creativity like some animation in middle, some pictures, graphs, diagrams to describe things rather than plain text sliding throughout the video.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 08:38:07 AM

The blockchain is just a simple sequential file with some fancy linking between records. Please don't push the myth that "The Blockchain" is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a sophisticated library of software routines, and a peer group that agrees to replicate and maintain copies of that file. The blockchain is just a small part of the system, and the concept can exist in many other forms on different systems. The idea of a distributed ledger has nothing to do with the blockchain design. A manuscript can exist as a single typed document, or copies can be stored in many millions of locations around the world. Either way, it is still just a manuscript.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:43:46 AM

The blockchain is just a simple sequential file with some fancy linking between records. Please don't push the myth that "The Blockchain" is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a sophisticated library of software routines, and a peer group that agrees to replicate and maintain copies of that file. The blockchain is just a small part of the system, and the concept can exist in many other forms on different systems. The idea of a distributed ledger has nothing to do with the blockchain design. A manuscript can exist as a single typed document, or copies can be stored in many millions of locations around the world. Either way, it is still just a manuscript.
eloquently put Cheesy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:36:10 AM

I mostly hate the videos which were made with auto voice software rather than own voice. It can easily be detected by the way it sounds, better you try to include your own voice.

Also you need to add some creativity like some animation in middle, some pictures, graphs, diagrams to describe things rather than plain text sliding throughout the video.
Same here, i didn't watch the video untill the end due to the narator's voice (sorry no offense)
I really love watching the video if the video is motion graphic especially to understand something, and this is a way to make every of your video special, here one of the video about blockchain that i think it's fun to watch , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WG7D47tGb0 just for you reference ( anyway they made the video using after effect and illustrator if i am not wrong )
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:38:46 PM

Nowadays there are many presentations of the blockchain  technology. I would like to see not only the pros but the cons as well. Furthermore, maybe you would be more creative because this video is something like  powerpoint presentation with autovoice. At the end after your post you put your network wallet so every listener before see the video was thinking that this was another's one way to only make money; that is creates a negative impression IMO. You could add your wallet in the description of youtube.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: