Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling DEBIT CARDS + IBAN (German and polish banks)  (Read 3612 times)
debitcards (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:43:22 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 08:18:50 PM by debitcards

Dear friends, I want to offer you a debit cards with IBAN in the German and Polish banks.

Why do you need it?

• - cash out your Bitcoins at ATM anonymously
  • - withdraw at any ATM worldwide
  • - avoid taxation (similar to offshore)
  • - bank will never know who use cards and bank accounts
  • - full support provided when you buy from me, no delays of answers
  • - pay in stationary stores, gas stations etc.
  • - do secure online shopping - no risk of intercepting your main card's numbers by carders, you fully control the balance and no overdraft is possible
  • - link with any websites that require IBAN bank account number for payments or verification
  • - load the card with money and give to someone. The next person will become a legal owner since the cards are transferable (applicable only to prepaid cards and virtual cards)
  • - many other, just be CREATIVE !

http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2016/12/bacd75f996bb1f9b7e4467cf3f1617d1.png
N26 (wirecard bank)
Types of cards: debit;
Card currency: euro;
In package: debit card, access to the Internet Banking, SIM card to receive SMS with auth.codes (needed to carry out operations in the Internet bank. example: outgoing transfers, change PIN code to cards etc.), agreement with bank.
Price: € 500 debit

http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2015/12/9d596f8637e92d745c3902635916cb59.png
Millenium Bank
Types of cards: debit, prepaid;
Card currency: polish zloty;
In package: debit / prepaid card, access to the Internet Banking, SIM card to receive SMS with auth.codes (needed to carry out operations in the Internet bank. example: outgoing transfers, change PIN code to cards etc.), agreement with bank.
Price: $ 400 debit, prepaid $ 100 ($ 150 if the card is issued on the name that you specify)

Internet bank access is not included in Millennium prepaid card package.

http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2015/12/142dda7ef4bf6d218d31421f4a95eb59.png
Allior Bank
Types of cards: debit;
Card currency: euro, polish zloty, dollar, british pound, swiss franc;
In package: debit card, access to the Internet Banking, SIM card to receive SMS with auth.codes (needed to carry out operations in the Internet bank. Example: outgoing transfers, change PIN code to cards etc.), agreement with bank.
Price: $ 400 debit

http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2015/12/2ea14f8a1cfbfd09e45adbecabc647cd.png
ING Polska
Types of cards: debit, prepaid, vbn + vcc;
Card currency: euro, polish zloty, dollar, british pound, swiss franc;
In package: debit / prepaid card, access to the Internet Banking, SIM card to receive SMS with auth.codes (needed to carry out operations in the Internet bank. example: outgoing transfers, change PIN code to cards etc.), agreement with bank.
Price: $ 400 debit, $ 100 prepaid, $ 20 VBA + VCC

Example of VBA + VCC bundle:
Card number: 4139 3510 1223 4151
CVV: 128
Exp.date: 31-12-2017
IBAN: PL73 1011 1025 9011 0091 1529 6296
BIC: INGBPLPW

Internet bank access is not included in ING prepaid card package.

If you need information about card limits or anything else, please contact me in PM or Telegram @debitcards_pl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enroberte

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:15:30 AM

Unless you give away a vouch card to senior/hero member and accept escrow, nobody here will buy from you. Also there are no actual pictures of cards with your forum's username and time. So to me this smells like another SCAM attempt.
debitcards (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:40:36 PM

Firstly, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I always work with escrow of the forum. I will get the money only after the customer will receive the cards.

Secondly, here is the link where you can clearly see the goods, the name of the forum and my name.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2zef28g.jpg

Unless you give away a vouch card to senior/hero member and accept escrow, nobody here will buy from you. Also there are no actual pictures of cards with your forum's username and time. So to me this smells like another SCAM attempt.
Nou4r

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:18:10 AM

Firstly, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I always work with escrow of the forum. I will get the money only after the customer will receive the cards.

Secondly, here is the link where you can clearly see the goods, the name of the forum and my name.

What are the limits of each card, and why are they so expensive? (scans are maybe 10% of the price you are requestion)
Notetoself

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:47:56 AM

N26 is garbage now.... who is going to pay you 400 for this ?

viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:09:48 AM

Can you guarantee that they will not close/block everything?
Since,they are local banks so if someone from a different country log in and use them,wouldn't that be against the rules?
So.how can you guarantee that this won't happen?

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
debitcards (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:34:57 AM

Limits sent you in PM. Why so expensive? Look below. I think you'll understand why.

What are the limits of each card, and why are they so expensive? (scans are maybe 10% of the price you are requestion)

Firstly, not 400 but 500 euros!
Secondly, these cards are bought by people who do not want to issued them themselves or they simply do not have such possibility. Currently, N26 operates only in Germany and Austria.

N26 is garbage now.... who is going to pay you 400 for this ?

Answer in Telegram Smiley

PM Sent

The possibility that cards can be blocked excluded. The use of personal data (bank card, access to internet banking, etc.) by third parties is prohibited by the bank regulations. But it is not against the law. Bank ceases to be responsible for the safety of funds on the accounts in cases if the personal data for access to your account has been transferred to a third parties with your consent without a formal agreement with the bank. Also, for all fraudulent transactions that were conducted with the participating account which personal data for account management has been transferred to third parties will be responsible account holder, not the person who purchased the card / account. This can be useful if you want to carry out risky operations-transactions on the cards / accounts. Internet banking is absolutely insensitive to a foreign IP addresses. All debit and prepaid cards activated for use abroad.

Can you guarantee that they will not close/block everything?
Since,they are local banks so if someone from a different country log in and use them,wouldn't that be against the rules?
So.how can you guarantee that this won't happen?
Disney

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:37:22 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 10:34:39 AM by Disney

I bought VCC +VBA from this guy and card was not working

he promised to solve it and provide with new card, but now for 2 days no respond from him

if something changes I will update!

Got new VCC + VBA will test it later

after rough start now card is working and actually this guy is working with great service

I reccomend
leakingnoseee

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

Can we use verification for Paypal?
debitcards (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

Can we use verification for Paypal?

Of course, these cards you can use to verify PayPal, Skrill, etc.
The best offer for this VCC + VBA bundle.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

Review :
I ordered 3 products from debitcards, including 2 prepaid cards

First, the customer service was great, he was responsive and if he couldn't ship it to me right away because of holiday break, he told me when it will be shipped.

The shipping process was easy, I paid express delivery, I got it in 24 hours (Europe).

I asked him to top-up the cards, I tried them and it worked well, as advertised.

I 100% recommend to work with @debitcards_pl for all your needs. He is available and friendly.
A review from newbie for another newbie have no worth secondly here many peoples already try to sell these cards but most of them end in scam because banks block them very quickly third prices are very high here members want cards with very less amount
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:33:25 AM

N26 is a product,that is almost free to purchase,so why these out of world prices?Huh? What fact did i miss?
Also all other cards are way more cheaper to get,so whats going on with your prices?Huh?
Why would anyone buy these from you?Huh

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
debitcards (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:55:31 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 09:07:19 AM by debitcards

N26 is a product,that is almost free to purchase,so why these out of world prices?Huh? What fact did i miss?
Also all other cards are way more cheaper to get,so whats going on with your prices?Huh?

These cards are issued on other people and they are debit with a full bank account and online banking, not prepaid (but prepaid I also sell). Not everyone can go to the bank and open a full account in the EU, especially if he is located far outside Europe. Many people use these cards in their dark illegal business. For example, not everyone wants to pay taxes and to avoid this they purchase the cards in other jurisdictions and issued on other people.
Sosaso75

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

These cards are issued on other people and they are debit with a full bank account and online banking, not prepaid (but prepaid I also sell). Not everyone can go to the bank and open a full account in the EU, especially if he is located far outside Europe. Many people use these cards in their dark illegal business. For example, not everyone wants to pay taxes and to avoid this they purchase the cards in other jurisdictions and issued on other people.

I understand...so it's basically illegal yes?
Not that i care,but i am from germany....and i am telling you,there is no kyc ordering this card...you only need an legitimate address,thats all. Doesn't matter if it's a dead drop or not,nobody will check...and again... It's FREE !!!!!
The problems will beginn,when you have money on the cards,or trying to get a higher limit or by trying to contact customer service...since your name and adress isn't correct,the cards will be blocked eventually...sorry to say,but it smells fishy for me.
Nobody vouches for you,beside possible second newbie account of yourself...give some cards to hero members or higher for free as a trial run for a couple of weeks,without it its the polish debit card scam getting blocked after a while all over again !!!!!!

Without proof or vouching of other high ranked members, i do not recommend buying from this vendor!!!!

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:04:36 AM

What guarantee can you give that the persons who originally purchased these cards will not attempt to access the accounts (and the funds on those accounts) at any given random time? None, right?

Too risky.

I don't need a card. Just posting here to remind people of the risks involved.

todoronline

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:31:27 AM

@OP give a vouch copy/card to a trusted member with high reputation from here and we will buy from you.
Until then you can s... a d...
Disney

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:10:57 AM

bought VCC from this guy

at first it was working, with some troubles, but at least was working

then he said that I have to add phone number for sms bank to work, but since then he is out of office or not responding

(phone number can be added only by him)

it is like that about 4 weeks

seems like scam

Sosaso75

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:35:26 PM

bought VCC from this guy

then he said that I have to add phone number for sms bank to work, but since then he is out of office or not responding

seems like scam

It was obvious from the beginning !!!!!

Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166

Dude

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

bought VCC from this guy

seems like scam

Damn really? Who would ever think of that it would be a scam?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Dude
debitcards (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:38:48 PM

bought VCC from this guy

seems like scam

It was obvious from the beginning !!!!!

We have not been able to get in touch for a long time. Soon I will solve this problem. It is very strange that the card buyer made transactions for a large amount of money that he transferred to this card and I decided to deceive him into some pennies? Why did not I do it before? For example, when was the amount in the account much larger?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: