Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie here confused  (Read 299 times)
TakeOut (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 03:54:13 PM

I'm doing Litecoin mining and pool with pool-x. My question is odd so here goes nothing. Alright, I have LTCminer on my phone and scryptminer on the computer. I'm trying to use CPU usage with mining. Well on my phone it'll easily connect and mine but whatever I try on my computer it'll never connect or anything. I'm confused as to what I should do now -____- And I can't contact g2x3k because I'm still a newbie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MGUK

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 03:55:36 PM

I'm doing Litecoin mining and pool with pool-x. My question is odd so here goes nothing. Alright, I have LTCminer on my phone and scryptminer on the computer. I'm trying to use CPU usage with mining. Well on my phone it'll easily connect and mine but whatever I try on my computer it'll never connect or anything. I'm confused as to what I should do now -____- And I can't contact g2x3k because I'm still a newbie

Set it going and wait around 5 minutes on your PC, it can take a while to get going.

What rate are you getting on your phone out of curiosity?
TakeOut (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 04:08:23 PM

Set it going and wait around 5 minutes on your PC, it can take a while to get going.

What rate are you getting on your phone out of curiosity?

I've tried that. I'll do it again just in case.

But on my phone. A measly 17-20 h/s lol
TakeOut (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 04:09:44 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Sorry for the spam/posting/etc but whatever just happened wtf -____- Now it's working on my computer AND phone. Wtf is going on in my life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: