Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 07:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADZbuzz uBlock - Blocks Ads And Will Help Publishers  (Read 4832 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 04:26:31 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 06:55:16 AM by JensS

Hello,

In order to get a better browsing experience and avoid being tracked and data-mined you can now use ADZbuzz uBlock.

The browser extension is already available for Chrome and is pending approval for Firefox and Opera at the moment:

>>> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adzbuzz-ublock/kllohiclobgoaffphlofnjdlabflpgha

If you want to read more about the entire concept and how exactly publishers and advertisers will benefit from our project, just read the overview here: here:

>>> http://bloglivin.com/adzbuzz-review/

The ADZlink and ADZnouncer are currently in beta testing mode and once the tests are succesful we will integrate the revenue distribution system allowing every publisher to earn ADZcoin automatically.

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:36:50 AM

Hello,

In order to get a better browsing experience and avoid being tracked and data-mined you can now use ADZbuzz uBlock.

The browser extension is already available for Chrome and is pending approval for Firefox and Opera at the moment:

>>> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adzbuzz-ublock/kllohiclobgoaffphlofnjdlabflpgha

If you want to read more about the entire concept and how exactly publishers and advertisers will benefit from our extension, just read the whitepaper here:

>>> https://ublock.adzbuzz.com/

Cheers,
Jens

Why do you posting in alt coin section? it's not like the mass scam thing is it?
I used every blocker just to end up my browser page constantly being redirected to bunch of advertising sites and online shops, I think we'd better off any blocker only if it's an open source, and if is not then what good are you doing to people and what are you getting in return really?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 04:41:47 AM

Hello,

If you want to read more about the entire concept and how exactly publishers and advertisers will benefit from our extension, just read the whitepaper here:

>>> https://ublock.adzbuzz.com/

Cheers,
Jens

Why do you posting in alt coin section? it's not like the mass scam thing is it?
I used every blocker just to end up my browser page constantly being redirected to bunch of advertising sites and online shops, I think we'd better off any blocker only if it's an open source, and if is not then what good are you doing to people and what are you getting in return really?

You should read the Whitepaper I suggest, all info is there. Smiley

If you have any more questions after that just let me know!

Cheers,
Jens

PS: I've never experienced this with any ad blocker, at least not the ones accepted in Google Chrome...

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:35:13 AM

how about adzcoin saver?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 08:45:59 AM

how about adzcoin saver?

We couldn't integrate it into the adblocker as it's against Google's policy to have 2 purposes. We will use it later on and connect it with ADZbuzz Savers to give it it's purpose again as before.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 08:47:42 AM

Already doing a fantastic job for me. It's blocking those annoying pop up ads and sites load up fast now. No FB ads either thats a plus for me

The update the dev just released for Adzbuzz Ublock destroys the ads on yahoo page. Good job

Looking forward to the mobile version too in the future

Yeah it's a breath of fresh air isn't it surfing without popups and videos playing automatically, let alone the tracking going on behind the scene. Wink

The problem though is that publishers don't earn but that will be solved soon as you can read in the whitepaper. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:48:29 AM

A good product. I used AdBlocker Plus (ABP) till now. It was good but I used to still get some ad popups while browsin. But now after installin ADZbuzz uBlock I dont get any popups. It has increased browsin speed as well, probably because of no ads while browsin. Thanks.
Whistle

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:50:35 AM

I installed the Adzbuzz blocker and it works fantastically.  I love it!  No more annoying ads popping up.  I also love the whole business concept behind the blocker and the Adz coin.  Well done to the team for creating something of value and linking it to Adzcoin.
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:02:49 AM

I installed it and it works flawlessly  Smiley I can see that this is going to be very powerful and change peoples browsing experience for the better. High quality work from the ADZ team, and this is just the start  Wink
Gringo1nlx

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:26:21 AM

Amazing ad blocker. Delets all ads over the.page and all popups, internet works better cleaner.
Everyone should have adzbuzz ublock
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:13:22 AM

Hello jens, that's amazing but you should also consider giving some good reward initially to users as incentive to install the extension like you are giving to publishers and merchants, because as we have already seen in previous failed mass promos of that earlier extension it is difficult to persuade people to add and adopt these extensions massively
lengloi

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:24:44 AM

I simply love this, making my internet expedience fantastic and my laptop performance become much faster, i can enjoy my movies without the annoying pop up ads, thanks for this wonderful ublocker!!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 10:27:59 AM

This seem to be a long term scam attempt since the start lol people invest and keep inveting while price keeps depreciating lol team members are into scam adnetworks long before they discover cryptoscam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 10:28:20 AM

Hello jens, that's amazing but you should also consider giving some good reward initially to users as incentive to install the extension like you are giving to publishers and merchants, because as we have already seen in previous failed mass promos of that earlier extension it is difficult to persuade people to add and adopt these extensions massively

Not sure if directly rewarding users is a good idea, our other extension was a bit too complicated I think and we want to avoid that this time. Adblockers are used by hundreds of millions of people and ours does the same as those with the added benefit for publishers.

It's about a conscious decision, people know that ad blockers kill the revenue of publishers but they still want to block ads. Our system gives them an "excuse" to block all ads because publishers will still get paid if they do using ADZbuzz uBlock. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 10:30:46 AM

A good product. I used AdBlocker Plus (ABP) till now. It was good but I used to still get some ad popups while browsin. But now after installin ADZbuzz uBlock I dont get any popups. It has increased browsin speed as well, probably because of no ads while browsin. Thanks.

Yeah that's because Adblockplus is selling advertisements as "accepted ads" into a secondary market.

Our concept is solely based around offering consumers a place to visit when they are ready to make a purchasing decision and have them find the products this way.

It's similar to how Google search operates but for products instead of content. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 10:33:30 AM

Already doing a fantastic job for me. It's blocking those annoying pop up ads and sites load up fast now. No FB ads either thats a plus for me

The update the dev just released for Adzbuzz Ublock destroys the ads on yahoo page. Good job

Looking forward to the mobile version too in the future

Yeah it's a breath of fresh air isn't it surfing without popups and videos playing automatically, let alone the tracking going on behind the scene. Wink

The problem though is that publishers don't earn but that will be solved soon as you can read in the whitepaper. Smiley

It definitely is  Smiley

The whitepaper explains it all thoroughly about the publisher part too. That's going to be the most interesting part when it all comes together

For the Adzbuzz Ublock, when the devs release the new version, does the old version automatically get updated to the new?

That's right, the ad blocker is a cool free tool that anybody in his right mind should install to be honest. It's free and nobody likes popups and videos playing automatically when they read news sites, which this tool blocks perfectly.

When it all comes together a system will be in place that has the power to completely transform the ad-supported web into a far superior business model.

It's only a matter of time before this actually happens and the launch is around the corner. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 10:34:49 AM

Amazing ad blocker. Delets all ads over the.page and all popups, internet works better cleaner.
Everyone should have adzbuzz ublock

I simply love this, making my internet expedience fantastic and my laptop performance become much faster, i can enjoy my movies without the annoying pop up ads, thanks for this wonderful ublocker!!

I installed it and it works flawlessly  Smiley I can see that this is going to be very powerful and change peoples browsing experience for the better. High quality work from the ADZ team, and this is just the start  Wink

Thanks!

It's pretty cool to surf ad-free isn't it? Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:17:25 AM

I highly recommend Ublocker: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adzbuzz-ublock/kllohiclobgoaffphlofnjdlabflpgha

It runs smoothly and greatly increase pages load time. Just give it try and you'll never regret !

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
davew2

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:37:04 AM

I have been using ABP and find ADZbuzz uBlock a much more efficient blocker. Also I've read through the white paper about the project and am very impressed with the thorough thinking behind it and all the benefits it provides on top of a superior browsing experience. Well done ADZbuzz team. Looking forward to all the future developments.
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:23:44 PM

i installed it too for chrome and page load super fast nw. surfing web ad free is the way to go

@ajay sir why are u always wanting to earn money from everything ? ADZ ublock is not made to give people like you money. its clear goal is for blocking advertisements around the web so users like me and you can surf the web ad free. and this clearly provides that

it will help publishers recoup loss if you read whitepaper when all other features are ready for project

good job devs
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: