Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best ico to invest in this year for profit next year.  (Read 4020 times)
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 03:07:44 AM

It depends on what you're calling good. If you're looking for some quick profit, I don't know, but for a long-term one, maybe Chronobank.

I just have seen this new ICO but not sure if it is the first day still available for the bonus of 30% or it has been passed already.

I'm not familiar with ICOs can you guys give some good suggestions for early/starter investor?
I think 30% was for 1 day only, it was on their ICO launce, Dec 15.
And if it's during the 1st week, I think it was about 20%.
I dunno about the rest. Just check out their thread yourself.

As for me, I'm honestly still thinking about this chronobank. Gonna wait and see.

I want to invest a few bitcoins this year in a ico and forget about them till late next year.
What options are open to me?

id go with any ico the nigerian prince is running. that guy gives billions away via email yearly

This. Haha. Really funny.  Grin Grin
Too bad I've never gotten one of these really famous e-mails.  Grin Grin

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 03:26:34 AM

I want to invest a few bitcoins this year in a ico and forget about them till late next year.

I have listed the five ICO worth to get into for the year 2017,all you're looking for a good ICO are all here
please do check their respective threads so you can judge for yourself,I'm sure you have a set of guide too
ICOBID
Bash
Victoriouscoin
CGH project
Bitconnect

You might want to look into Burstcoin my favorite they have already build their community and reputation
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 05:09:55 AM

I have listed the five ICO worth to get into for the year 2017,all you're looking for a good ICO are all here
please do check their respective threads so you can judge for yourself,I'm sure you have a set of guide too
ICOBID
Bash
Victoriouscoin
CGH project
Bitconnect

You might want to look into Burstcoin my favorite they have already build their community and reputation

I got a question, if you don't mind..
Have you taken a look at chronobank.io? If so, what made you decide against it?
Too complicated? Not feasible? Doesn't look right? Suspicious? Anything? Thanks.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
tripwirearmpit (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:33:09 AM

Im investing in wings and vidz this year, chronobank looks too fake with all the btc that came in on day one. Looks like another dev self bought coin. But thanks for all the help in deciding. You all made my choice much easier.

Not to mention the leak in my roof.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:46:09 PM

It depends on what you're calling good. If you're looking for some quick profit, I don't know, but for a long-term one, maybe Chronobank.

I just have seen this new ICO but not sure if it is the first day still available for the bonus of 30% or it has been passed already.

I'm not familiar with ICOs can you guys give some good suggestions for early/starter investor?
30% bonus was passing yesterday.
Just start with a little amount and try read a lot in the alt speculation thread.

And being active in the announcement thread and it will be giving a lot of knowledge about it to you.

It's too early to predict if that ICO does worth or not and that's why most of the ICO give bonuses on their first days or weeks.

And what makes me think that these ICO are suspicious are the amount of bitcoins invested in the first hours.
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:48:48 AM

ICOBID
Bash
Victoriouscoin
CGH project
Bitconnect

ICOBID and Chronobank  are  gaining a lot of hyper around here I guess their are the altcoins to look out for I guess you might just profit from them

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 04:19:29 PM

ICOBID
Bash
Victoriouscoin
CGH project
Bitconnect

ICOBID and Chronobank  are  gaining a lot of hyper around here I guess their are the altcoins to look out for I guess you might just profit from them

I believe in Icobid imagine took them a lot of planning and promotion for their Ico I read the latest is the integration of the affiliate rewards for investors,they really want early adopters to really make a profit from their Ico,2017 will be a great year for early adopters of this coin.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:58:47 PM

I have learned that it's just not a good idea to spend money on ICOs, most ICos go to shit eventually, few are able to keep a good standing after the initial beating that the tokens get when actually launched on the exchanges, so we have now most ICO tokens stagnating except a few, ICN is one of the few in good standing, that's why im considering a potential investment, since I cant see anything else interesting enough.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:08:31 PM

i think STRAT and decent projects will have a big price increase in 2017 already stratis joining the journey in polo waiting for decents coin to deliver promises. Happy XMAS to all members in Bitcointalks.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:58:08 PM

I will be foolish to invest and forget your investment, Crypto space is still evolving and alot can happen is short period of time, for example look at Synereo which had its ICO at 33sat per token the infighting cause the price to crash to 4000sat range that is over 700% loss in investment
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:50:31 AM

Chronobank looks interesting ...but there is a lot of hype...and too much hype in crypto is usually very bad. If it gets too many bitcoin I will not invest.
The best ones are the ones with something good but not too much hype
BLKBITZ

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:12:10 PM

Why not invest in WORDCOIN ico?
It is a plaform for translators, copywriting services and resources promotion!
No agent fees for both authors and clients!
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

You should search for good dev teams. These days most of icos are scams.
Good luck
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:53:46 PM

the current decline is a good thing to look for options on cheap coins. and have a future.
for ETH I think there is a good pontensi to make a lot of money. even for the bitcoin itself. I think we should address the events that happened recently.
kemo_b

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:13:24 PM

Any ico at the moment?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: