Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about trust  (Read 994 times)
btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 10:50:30 AM

I am not asking for any positive trust by this but I have a serious question.
Is it possible to get positive trust without doing any trade here?
Can it be earned with other good works like helping new users,making quality threads,reporting spam or bugs?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:57:41 AM

Apologies if I'm speaking out of turn to a genuine Hero Member, but has it really taken you nearly 2,000 posts and 18 months to ask that question?  You haven't picked up the answer during all the hours you've spent on this forum?

I notice your email address was changed recently...
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:02:15 AM

Yes. As you can see on Shorena's trust page, he has recoeved several positive feedbacks for simply being a good member of the forum. Stuff like Made an excellent tutorial on creating and verifying bitcoin signatures. and A poster with integrity.

This feedback isn't given out too often however, and is only given to extremely outstanding members of the community.
btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:39:51 AM

I was and here to learn new thinks everyday.We all have our priorities to what we want to learn first.I still do not no many things about forum and I do not feel shy to ask just because I am Hero Member now
Yes. As you can see on Shorena's trust page, he has recoeved several positive feedbacks for simply being a good member of the forum. Stuff like Made an excellent tutorial on creating and verifying bitcoin signatures. and A poster with integrity.

This feedback isn't given out too often however, and is only given to extremely outstanding members of the community.
Thanks for enlighting me on this.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:07:07 AM

Apologies if I'm speaking out of turn to a genuine Hero Member, but has it really taken you nearly 2,000 posts and 18 months to ask that question?  You haven't picked up the answer during all the hours you've spent on this forum?

With all your respect also, I am agreed with you, imagine 2000 post for 18 months by asking that things. Probably He may have the answers already, or it maybe 2000 answered but none of those answer still didn't He/she find the exact answer for the question mentioned above.
btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 12:04:15 PM

With all your respect also, I am agreed with you, imagine 2000 post for 18 months by asking that things. Probably He may have the answers already, or it maybe 2000 answered but none of those answer still didn't He/she find the exact answer for the question mentioned above.
I would suggest you rather concentrate on what you should learn and ask instead of advicing or questioning others.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

I would suggest you rather concentrate on what you should learn and ask instead of advicing or questioning others.

Anyway sir, I know that I'm not in the right position to ask a hero member like you, perhaps there's nothing wrong if I ask you something. For  so many answer to your question, didn't you find the right answer to your concern question or Why did you asked it repeatedly, or maybe you made that topic in different thread section, just curious only. But no offend sir I didn't meant anything. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: