Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Agorism?  (Read 372 times)
vivob (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 05:06:57 PM

I know bitcoins tend to attract libertarians, so I will ask this: how can we use bitcoins to push towards a free society. It is good for hookers and drugs, along with buying some computer parts and such, but until people start earning bitcoins, it will be hard to get the train going. ( I am working on a solution, but that is besides the point). So basically, how can we create an alternative economy with bitcojs, as to opposed a small niche? I am working toward eliminating my statist footprint, but it is hard since ther eare not many bitcoin alternative to statist solutions.and it is also hard to use bitcoins if you can't earn them. And I think that is a key. Mt. Gox or others won't necessarily always be around, thus there must be a source for bitcoins.
john volt

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:37:35 AM

an alternative economy is a small niche by definition. but take solace if its even a 1% niche in a connected world thats 70 million people.

you are not alone! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: