Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 12:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for a family in need  (Read 362 times)
BitCoinhero2040 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:48:43 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 12:32:58 PM by BitCoinhero2040

Removed.  

We will solve this problem locally since the environment is so harsh here.  This is exactly why I never ask for handouts, loans or even a ride if needed.
kaykawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

There are people who cannot buy food and you think buying a christmas tree is more important than having food ?

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:22:30 PM

Hello all,

First off this is not a scam, i'm not looking for a hand out etc.  I was posting some domains for sale and saw the lending thread and got to this point.  I am new to this community, as it is the first one I have joined, but not new to btc.

There is a local family I know that is unable to even get a christmas tree right now due to their financial state.  I am going to help them the best I can.  I do pay it forward a lot and do what I can locally and i hope soon Nationally then globally.  I have been burned a lot also so I get it.  But I have also meet some amazing people who have paid me back ten fold.

The parents have 2 children who i can tell are hurting and depressed so I figured I would do this and see what happens.  I would not be able to help them until Friday so I figured I would give this a shot.   I have set up a wallet for this.  I will pay 10% plus initial investment on Friday.  I am not going to put an ammount so whatever you feel comfortable with or can do would be great.  Even 0.0001 can make a difference. I will lock the thread this afternoon around 2 or 3 as I will go get them a gift card/cards with this. I am not putting up collateral.  If you want to remain anonymous then you can send to the wallet.  For those who want interest please post here with the address your funds came from.  All wallets will be repaid on friday, if your not posted here you will get the original ammount back.  This family deserves it and i hope all of you will help me.

Thank you for reading my post.

16gBeGd9zF9GJVMx3Mn5yoWFXjMev9qK1f

Starting with this the chances to scam is already 98%.
The rest 2% is covered with your Christmas story...

No Collateral=No Loan
Newbie Account=Santa Claus

Gtfo and merry Christmas!!! Grin
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:23:21 PM

Someone should negtrust him.
BitCoinhero2040 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:26:14 PM

Not by any means, food is most important.  I just know them personally and know they need help. Im getting them gift cards so they can buy what they like.  I get the kids gifts every year also. I always do as much as I can for all.  
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:53:19 PM

since the environment is so harsh here. 
so harsh? When? The main rule for asking a loan on here is "NO collateral, NO LOAN". We can't trust with a newbie asking for help. If you don't like this rule, just get out from here.

This is exactly why I never ask for handouts, loans or even a ride if needed.
then don't ask.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: