Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is meant by Third eye? Does it really open?  (Read 3171 times)
swastik384 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:58:15 PM

I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open? And makes us like a superhuman .What's its function? What happen after someone open their third eye? Is there anyway to open it? Or it's just a rumor or some kind of psychological beliefs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:32:05 PM

I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open? And makes us like a superhuman .What's its function? What happen after someone open their third eye? Is there anyway to open it? Or it's just a rumor or some kind of psychological beliefs.

ig you ask me it's a figure of speach, not literally opening your third eye. It's considered to mean a new perspective on things, like a new way in spiritual way.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:52:32 PM

I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open?

Only when you urinate or orgasm.

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:41:36 PM

You never know until you try  Smiley

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:37:07 PM

My third eye opens on a daily basis. Mostly in the morning, shortly after waking up. It seems my third eye secretes some sort of brown substance with a penetrative smell. Am I ascending into a higher dimension?
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:18:19 PM

Well I think that's very unexplainable to the human but still many had say that third eyes are real you have a superhuman power that is true but its really dangerous though because once its open many bad souls will after you and take over your body that's what I've heard from a warlock its like a witch but a man that knows sorcery but still its impossible to open it because you have to meditate on opening it you must be calm minded and you have a good things inside of you to open the third eye but some people have a gift on seeing the supernatural when you saw the supernaturals then that's the time that your third eye is open but i am not really sure if its the third eye or imagination but when the eye is open you can see things that can't see from the human eye like cats they have a eye that can see not human can so their eye is like our own third eye Cheesy
tetrisbattle

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:32:10 PM

its a rumour nut cant means it not exist
new and former generation maybe can fix this kind of real thrid eyes  Huh Huh Huh
Marcus_2017

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

My third eye opens on a daily basis. Mostly in the morning, shortly after waking up. It seems my third eye secretes some sort of brown substance with a penetrative smell. Am I ascending into a higher dimension?
If you consider that eyes are on the head where the person thinks that I was even afraid to imagine what you think when you see my third eye. You probably thought this subject when I wrote this post.
SummerTimeKo

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

We need to try and everything will turn out. The third eye is an opportunity to see what can not be seen by ordinary mortals.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

I don't believe in supernatural shenanigans but I'm quite open to find the underlying mechanisms for many phenomena we experience. After all, before modern science, everything's supernatural. I'm irreligious but every now and then I meditate and it calms me down (after the initial "itchiness" though) so I believe this "clearing" have benefits whichever way you medidate.

That's also how I view things we usually ascribe to mystical origins. "Precognition", for example, could have a biological basis. The brain is a very complex organ and it uses various methods to try to get us through the day. One of that is filtering stuff (else we'll be paralyzed with sensory overload). "Hunches" could be nothing more but the subconscious noticing stuff.

Anyway, I suggest you read more about the topic, both those that are skeptical of it and believe its possibilty. I just found a vid, not related to the third eye but definitely interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_83_wnk20

ValeryBark

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

We need to try and everything will turn out. The third eye is an opportunity to see what can not be seen by ordinary mortals.
The third eye is something than trying to explain what cannot be explained. It's kind of cheating gullible citizens by criminals and religion.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

If the third eye you are pertaining to is the one that enables you to see without using your real eyes then... It is one supernatural belief. IDK in your countries if you believe in such, but here in Ph, we regard the third eye as the supernatural eye that gives you the ability to see ghosts and elements that can't be seen by the naked eye. And as a belief, every one, from the day they were born, have third eyes. It closes when you reach a certain age, but for some it doesn't.

IDK if there are ways to open this third eye, but if you don't have one, then probably that's better.
Barrymore

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:35:26 PM

If the third eye you are pertaining to is the one that enables you to see without using your real eyes then... It is one supernatural belief. IDK in your countries if you believe in such, but here in Ph, we regard the third eye as the supernatural eye that gives you the ability to see ghosts and elements that can't be seen by the naked eye. And as a belief, every one, from the day they were born, have third eyes. It closes when you reach a certain age, but for some it doesn't.

IDK if there are ways to open this third eye, but if you don't have one, then probably that's better.
It's all just words. Show me a man who has that eye and he's not a fraud. It's all a lie and there are no ghosts.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

It's all just words. Show me a man who has that eye and he's not a fraud. It's all a lie and there are no ghosts.

Just because yours has calcified shut...

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

The third eye is a metaphor pertaining to "the mind's eye"...

Many believe this to be the pineal gland (also nearby are the thalamus, hypothalamus and pituitary glands)

Note: The pineal gland is responsible for producing DMT, a highly potent psychedelic molecule
Marcus_2017

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

Many believe this to be the pineal gland (also nearby are the thalamus, hypothalamus and pituitary glands)

Note: The pineal gland is responsible for producing DMT, a highly potent psychedelic molecule
If it's a metaphor which refers to the thoughts, it means that everyone who sees ghosts and other such nonsense speaks only of hallucinations. Of course if we are not talking about fraud.
creepyjas

Merit: 272

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

Aha, I just remembered something regarding this. Yes, it's the pineal gland - which some refer to as the "door" to nirvana or somewhere else (sorry, forgot it). If I'm not mistaken, some monks before meditate and conceal themselves in a cave with little to no food which they believed will help them open the "door" or to "the mind's eye".

Please correct me if I am wrong.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:47:53 PM

Google Neil Slade and Project Avalon. You'll find exercises there that will help you understand your brain and how you can control it. Its the first steps to opening your third eye. Popping you amygdala is better than drugs.  Grin
Alexzap

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

Google Neil Slade and Project Avalon. You'll find exercises there that will help you understand your brain and how you can control it. Its the first steps to opening your third eye. Popping you amygdala is better than drugs.  Grin
You want to control the mind? What? The human brain manages not only his actions, but also the livelihoods of the whole organism. You offer a way when the egg will teach the hen! LOL!
Flamma

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

The third eye allows us to experience visions and other mystical phenomenon. It also refers to an invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. In other words, you can see Ghosts and other things which a normal person doesn't see. I heard that there are ways on how to open third eye through meditation. I research something and here are the following steps given:

1. Find someplace peaceful.
2. Sit down comfortably.
3. Pick an object to focus on.
4. Pick a mantra and use it.
5. Meditate and focus on your third eye chakra. It is on your forehead, between your eyes.
6. Become more mindful. Go outside, get creative, and notice the little things.

I'm not so sure if this will work but I'm thankful I don't have a third eye because I don't want to see unwanted things Cheesy.
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:01:49 PM

The third eye allows us to experience visions and other mystical phenomenon. It also refers to an invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. In other words, you can see Ghosts and other things which a normal person doesn't see. I heard that there are ways on how to open third eye through meditation. I research something and here are the following steps given:

1. Find someplace peaceful.
2. Sit down comfortably.
3. Pick an object to focus on.
4. Pick a mantra and use it.
5. Meditate and focus on your third eye chakra. It is on your forehead, between your eyes.
6. Become more mindful. Go outside, get creative, and notice the little things.

I'm not so sure if this will work but I'm thankful I don't have a third eye because I don't want to see unwanted things Cheesy.
To perform these actions, you must first have a very strong and skillful possession of your body, and all exercises must be performed with precision. It seems to me that without a mentor I can not do without.
StarCitizen999

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

The third eye is often compared to the invisible organ that everyone has. This phenomenon is denied by official science, but more and more people are successfully coping with its activation and gaining new opportunities. The third eye of a person is subject to dependence on belief in his existence and, in general, the ability to believe in miracles. If these traits are not characteristic of you, you will not be able to open the third eye. The main conditions for the development of ajna-chakra, as the third eye also calls it, is patience, perseverance and faith in the success of actions. This is not the simplest event, but it is quite possible to succeed in it. The ability to see the aura is the first clearly expressed success that can be achieved by developing the chakra of the third eye.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:12:28 PM

The third eye is our ability to see what might be, to see potential.

Everyone has access to his or her third eye. For example, when you have a hunch and act on it, you’ve used your third eye. But that’s only the beginning. Your third eye is a sense, one you can develop to be more refined and accurate than just being a hunch.

http://personaltao.com/teachings/shamanic/about-visions/what-is-the-third-eye/

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

The third eye is just another name in our brain. The better developed human imagination the more he believes in all this nonsense.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:35:26 PM

The third eye is the most mystical organ. Those lucky people who manage to open the third eye, endowed with remarkable intellect and intuition. You can open it yourself. First you need to concentrate on breathing, breathing deeply and exhaling. Then the inner sight should be directed inwards, into the area between the eyebrows. In a few minutes you will be able to notice in this place a luminous point, on which you should continue to look. During practice, you should not be distracted. This exercise will help to open the third eye and see the world from the other side.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:24:58 PM

The third eye is the most mystical organ. Those lucky people who manage to open the third eye, endowed with remarkable intellect and intuition. You can open it yourself. First you need to concentrate on breathing, breathing deeply and exhaling. Then the inner sight should be directed inwards, into the area between the eyebrows. In a few minutes you will be able to notice in this place a luminous point, on which you should continue to look. During practice, you should not be distracted. This exercise will help to open the third eye and see the world from the other side.
It's very mysterious. I don't believe. I have not seen a single predictor which would not have been a fraud. If you know how to open the third eye, then we predict some event, and we will check whether you have the third eye.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:53:03 PM

You should not take it literally, I think what it means is that in some believe systems there is something called chakras which are points of energy in the body and one of them is located in the forehead so  I think that is what they mean by opening the third eye.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:41:12 PM

The third eye is the most mystical organ. Those lucky people who manage to open the third eye, endowed with remarkable intellect and intuition. You can open it yourself. First you need to concentrate on breathing, breathing deeply and exhaling. Then the inner sight should be directed inwards, into the area between the BUTT CHEEKS. In a few minutes you will be able to notice in this place a luminous point, on which you should continue to look. During practice, you should not be distracted. This exercise will help to open the third eye and see the world from the other side.
The 3rd eye ^THE BROWN EYE Cheesy
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:27:21 PM

I heard that your third eye will open if you are experience of accident before that you are nearly die but you survive..
Also i think there are some ritual that you can also open your third eye but it is hard to have that ability for a long time..
The other thing is already have that ability gifted that i think those are already doing paranormal activity..

I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open?

Only when you urinate or orgasm.

This my first time to heard that your third eye will open if you urinate or orgasm.  Grin

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

I don't believe in third eye either. I think its just symbolic. But they said that to activate your third eye, you need to deeply meditate. Because when you meditate you are relax and open your mind to all posibilities. Once this is accomplished, clairvoyance is easily reached. Again, I don't believe in it so you have one, you are very lucky because you can see beyond vivid visions. But personally, if there is one, I don't want to open mind then regret it later in life.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

I find anyone who claims to have a third eye is almost guaranteed to be an egotistical prick with no empathy for any other human being at all as they're so caught up in 'working on myself'.
mastermold

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:11:28 PM

According to science third eye is a pineal gland so it does exist. The indication of activated third eye is a pulsing sensation in the center of forehead between the eyes. Many people misunderstood third eye with supernatural ability.

Rather when you meditate and feel the third eye, the change is that you can observe your mind as if your mind were another person speaking.  What does that mean?  It means you have objectivity and don't automatically believe your thoughts.  In fact, as your mind thinks a thought with strong belief, you can feel the attachment and often catch what might be incorrect - as if someone else was speaking.  It is often shocking realizing what you believe.  You can see how you operate much more clearly.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

According to science third eye is a pineal gland so it does exist. The indication of activated third eye is a pulsing sensation in the center of forehead between the eyes. Many people misunderstood third eye with supernatural ability.

Rather when you meditate and feel the third eye, the change is that you can observe your mind as if your mind were another person speaking.  What does that mean?  It means you have objectivity and don't automatically believe your thoughts.  In fact, as your mind thinks a thought with strong belief, you can feel the attachment and often catch what might be incorrect - as if someone else was speaking.  It is often shocking realizing what you believe.  You can see how you operate much more clearly.
You can have 6 eyes ..You can Grin

You are convincing yourself you got a third eye between your eye brows.
Well convince yourself you got 6 eyes and can see more than someone with a third eye ..

Show me the third eye and i will believe .

No good an invisible eye   because i got 4 more invisible eyes than you ..

I have 2 eyes in the back of my head..
An eye on each hand  ..
And the 2 eyes in the front of my face Wink..6 EYES..

THE POWER I HAVE..
And never sneak up on me   i got eyes in the back of my head Wink..

Still trying to get lighting bolts to come out my hands BUT one day i am sure it will happen ..NOT Cheesy

You do understand people have had their skulls ripped open and no third eye..
I have yet to find a doctor to find a magic 3rd eye..

Now i am not saying you cannot be born with 3 eyes..
People can be born with 2 heads ..

But if you are born with 3 eyes i bet you still wont be able to lift a cup with your mind..

SO STOP MAKING SHIT UP YOU MAD HIPPIES ..
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:21:17 AM

The pineal gland referred to as third eye do open for those that are ready to pay the price. Third eye do open through meditation and cleansing. There are many distractions by the media and social media to move humanity from benefiting from this free gift from our creator. When our third eye is open? We can easily see things from spirit reams and we would be superhuman.
IGNation

Activity: 91

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

Third eye opens when a person is cling to depression, the more a person gets depress or stress the more the eye opens. Which means third eye only opens when a person is going crazy and don't know what to do in their lives, they see things because they're trying to make excuses in what the real world looks like.

DrPepperJC

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

The third eye does exist. With the help of it you can look at the world differently. You need to open the third eye with a mentor, because it will be difficult and sometimes incomprehensible.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:54:38 AM

Well if you're talking about a physical eye opening like in your forehead, where third eyes are usually depicted, I don't think it's like that. If ever third eyes are true, it's most likely about people being clairvoyant and is sensible to things about spirits or other elements. Though I normally don't believe in things such as this until I experience it myself, I think it's real. Most probably what is meant by having an open third eye is that you're exposed to things that are not normally experienced by most people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

The third eye..,for me i the third eye is the mind's eye, or inner eye ..sometimes those people have a advance thinking..it means you see things you didnt see. so it will happen the thing so he really sees happening.. ..so if you have a third eye be careful to use it and should happen and i know you the one  to doing that..
if you have of that instead use it in a good way..
fuckitall

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:58:52 PM

i think by mentioning third eye...psychologist mean SIXTH SENSE....cause that is something very rare and not much people have it..

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:23:31 PM

According to experts we all have a third eye but not everybody have succeeded to open their third eye. Some wanted to have their third eye opened but some doesnt want since they thought it was a curse.  If somebody happens to opened their third eye then they could develop some new abilities and one of them is seeing ghost and demons. Opening of third eye could also means activating our third sense that enables us to have some special abilities like pre-cognition, telekinesis, clairvoyance  and many more. 
Challenger2015

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

The third eye is only a metaphor. So-called imagination. The human brain is capable of much, but mediums and psychics are scammers.
elena-tur

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

The third eye is only a metaphor. So-called imagination. The human brain is capable of much, but mediums and psychics are scammers.
In fact, it is possible that there is something, and a person has a flair, which is also called this third eye. But as for the mediums and psychics, they are really scammers and their third eye between the two half asses.
ustradebitcoin

Activity: 287
Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:22:34 PM

Our third eye is part of our energetic body, it has been with us since the very birth of our physical body, and it has always been activated and spinning.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:23:45 PM

No such thing as a third eye .Unless birth defect

You are closing your eyes and concentrating in your mind I.E brain ..
Things flash in your brain without thought it's just how a brain works..
But people are making it up when they say they have a 3rd eye..

No more of this it's been proven to be BULLSHIT..  YES   and even i have had a go at bending spoons Roll Eyes Cheesy.

URI GELLER - Seeing is Believing - Documentary Reports - YouTube
Video for uri geller spoon▶ 2:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycE863jRA9Q

Humans love to make SHIT UP..NOW STOP IT Angry Angry..FACT AND PROOF DUMB SHITS Angry Angry..

PLANET IS GOING CRAZY AGAIN Roll Eyes..STOP MAKING SHIT UP..

With your third eye you can float like this..

The Floating and Levitating Man. TRICK REVEALED !!! London. Street ...
Video for people pretending to float▶ 3:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLGpdkYEwrw

STOP BEING IDIOTS ..NO SUCH THING AS A THIRD EYE Roll Eyes.

Close your eyes and imagine yourself at work   You can see your job?  it's called imagination ..
How do you think you dream..ERR YOUR 3RD EYE Cheesy..
episteme

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

supposedly related to the pineal gland, both functionally and anatomically.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:01:36 PM

"Opening the third eye" by what I know, is to fully understanding how the universe and our reality works.
Humans are a long way from achieving this.
jems

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:58:55 AM

i think its posible to open third eye if you believe in yourself and try rituals . in my situation i'd rather to be a normal people than have a third eye and see unwanted things or ghost .
example if you have third eye you see other things that normal people can't see
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:10:21 AM

i think its posible to open third eye if you believe in yourself and try rituals . in my situation i'd rather to be a normal people than have a third eye and see unwanted things or ghost .
No it's not possible unless birth defect .Like 2 heads.

How can a person be Clinically blind and then see ? you will know what i mean when you watch the video..

The Extraordinary - Multiple Personality Disorder [MPD] - YouTube
Video for girl with multiple personality disorder▶ 9:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBCtF_FrJ48
5 Oct 2011 - Uploaded by AlphaMindControl
Induced in childhood by extreme physical and mental abuse/trauma.

The mind can make up many things without you being conscious..
In your thoughts you have none    but really you have many without you knowing it..
Your not conscious of the thoughts..Like when you look at a building your not conscious that your taking that building and making a picture in your mind..

Another thing i find quite strange is this below ..HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN..Please don't say a 3rd eye Wink.
But it sure is strange..

Man Able to Play Piano After Concussion - YouTube
Video for man wakes up and can play the piano▶ 8:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prr3OY_q8b0
14 Jul 2008 - Uploaded by ORATOdotcom
Up until my accident I was in Corporate America for many years. I had never even touched a piano. I still ...

U.S. Man Wakes From Coma Speaking Swedish, Thinking He's ...
Video for man in coma can talk other languages▶ 1:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZ6sKLPXLc
17 Jul 2013 - Uploaded by ABC News
... on this story, click here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-f... ... Man Wakes From Coma Speaking .

Man Woke From Coma Speaking Fluent French, Thinks He's Matthew ...
Video for coma guy can speak french▶ 6:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9fKG5-zEE
25 Dec 2014 - Uploaded by Beyond Science
A footballer woke from a coma after a horrific car crash thinking he was Hollywood actor Matthew ...

Man Woke Up Believing He Was Matthew McConaughey | This ...
Video for coma guy can speak french▶ 2:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naDdTa_FTKY
7 Jan 2015 - Uploaded by This Morning
When Rory Curtis was in a horrific accident, he woke up speaking fluent French, believing he was Matthew ..

Concussion Turns Ordinary Man into Musical Genius, Overnight ...
Video for Derek Amato: Concussion turns Colorado man into musical genius ...▶ 4:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94PPWsZ66MA
3 Jun 2014 - Uploaded by nollyvines
Concussion Turns Ordinary Man into Musical Genius, Overnight ... impossible, but something of the sort ...
Missing: colorado..

If you see things that your mind cannot compute ..THINK OF SCIENCE  Wink..
Please don't make shit up unless absolute proof ..

If your fast you will see them   if your slow you will not..
I wonder if they are symbiotic to us humans ?..SCIENCE Wink.

olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:53:48 AM

I have a little doubt about how to correctly understand the formulation of the question of the presence of a third eye. After all, this is only a figurative name, "feelings" of a person, to whom he can feel very important non-material things that are not subject to a simple person. Such opportunities should be specially broken up.
Vikash kumar

Activity: 91

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

No The third eye can not really open because it is used only to see in our mind which is found in all humen beings.with the help of these eye a humen being draw a virtual figure in their mind .so we can say that this eye is a imagine eye.

Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:19:02 PM

No The third eye can not really open because it is used only to see in our mind which is found in all humen beings.with the help of these eye a humen being draw a virtual figure in their mind .so we can say that this eye is a imagine eye.
The third eye or astral vision is the unique extrasensory ability that every person has (provided in the structure of the soul), through which he can see the Subtle World, interact with his creatures, receive almost any information about himself and other people (available to him by his Spiritual status) and much more.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:23:01 AM

Its not literally you will have another eye opening, like usually we see in movies in our forehead opens another eye. For me there are kinds of third eye  for example, in spiritual way and in scientific way. no need to talk about spiritual way of third eye coz you usually hear those kind of stories anywhere. I have read about scientific way of a third eye they talked about enhancing your senses and about your intuition. i don't know if its true but who knows well.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:36:02 AM

the belief of most third eye, is super natural that could lead to someone or have someone, but rarely the only person capable of it. it is known to have one if you have an unusual thing to see or feel that are not common, or not credible.
maybe your third eye is open, but usually closed.
dark_pride

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

Not all psychics are scammers. A person from birth is given a part of the creator and, if desired, everyone can open the third eye, but for this it is necessary to develop and grow spiritually.
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:22:33 PM

Not all psychics are scammers. A person from birth is given a part of the creator and, if desired, everyone can open the third eye, but for this it is necessary to develop and grow spiritually.
Of course there are exceptions, but they are rare enough and if you need it, not everyone is telling the truth or predicting the future. But what relates to the third eye, this is a person's feeling and not a physical possibility.
cramcram21

Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

I think opening the third eye is opening your six sense as what they prefer,
And as we all know six sense is where you could see or feel the soul or ghost something like that.

rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

People who are not ready to see something supernatural can not open the third eye. To this you need to be prepared psychologically, therefore, super opportunities are not provided to everyone.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

Third eye i have this before but i don't know why it close other says when you seeing ghost your third eye is open yes this is true i've always seeing ghost every time i travel around the city here in area white lady black lady and other ghost bump in first place i don't think that i have a 3rd eye but im thank ful that my 3rd eye now is closed.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

Third eye i have this before but i don't know why it close other says when you seeing ghost your third eye is open yes this is true i've always seeing ghost every time i travel around the city here in area white lady black lady and other ghost bump in first place i don't think that i have a 3rd eye but im thank ful that my 3rd eye now is closed.

Eyes inner / third eye is a born talent, this talent tends to disappear when we have sinned or liver no longer clean, but they could be retrained, we are normal human beings can also open and close the third eye by using the services of a shaman / psychic.

there are two interesting things about this power:

1. If you often experience deja vu, or dreams that often come true, if you find an object with a certain aura, you will see a wave of gas different colors of each item that you hold.

2. If you are often met with the same ghost, it means you have an affinity with him, there is always a purpose and reason that can't be explained why you are destined to get in touch.
Podgor

Activity: 401

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

Just smoke some DMT that is produced by pineal gland called third eye.

olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:08:33 PM

If it is a question of drugs, then these substances cause such visions that it seems as if not opened the third eye, and ten more on the nape and back. This business should not be carried away. Although many famous writers and musicians created their creations under the influence of drugs.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:28:48 PM

It seems that most people are not interested, or they do not know exactly what they are talking about. In my opinion, the third eye of a person is not a physical and visually visible organ, it is an invisible organ of sensitivity. Maybe even from the paranormal possibilities. Everyone is able to use it, only the ability must be broken.
bra4our

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:56:26 PM

The third eye is all about mystical things, I have never known anyone who posses the third eye whether its a physical or spiritual thing i dont even know. But people claim it has the ability of foresight ability to control people as well, I bet thats something dictators really need Example Hitler he was so obsessed with occult.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:01:27 PM

It seems that most people are not interested, or they do not know exactly what they are talking about. In my opinion, the third eye of a person is not a physical and visually visible organ, it is an invisible organ of sensitivity. Maybe even from the paranormal possibilities. Everyone is able to use it, only the ability must be broken.
Here in my country Some priest here can open our 3rd eye.. but most of the people are afraid about their 3rd eye they don't want to use it because they are afraid to see ghost in any places..
Many people here in my country that has ability to use their own 3rd eye for other people its a bless that they are use for their business. for other people they are afraid of it even they  can see any living elements and ghost some of other people ignoring it.
For me if i have a choice to choose if i want to open my 3rd eye i will denied it because i am afraid to see any living elements that you can only see if your 3rd eye open..
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2434

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 11:07:47 PM

When your third eye opens you become a godlike being. You start to see things what others cannot. You become something, more.

Albert Einstein, Elon Musk, Satoshi Nakamoto, Newton, Nikola Tesla, Bruce Lee are examples to people with 3 eyes.

Not Steve Jobs. He was a CIA agent.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:32:07 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 11:43:23 PM by popcorn1

Here in my country Some priest here can open our 3rd eye.. but most of the people are afraid about their 3rd eye they don't want to use it because they are afraid to see ghost in any places..
Many people here in my country that has ability to use their own 3rd eye for other people its a bless that they are use for their business. for other people they are afraid of it even they  can see any living elements and ghost some of other people ignoring it.
For me if i have a choice to choose if i want to open my 3rd eye i will denied it because i am afraid to see any living elements that you can only see if your 3rd eye open..
Here in my country Some priest here can open our 3rd eye.
They can do the same in my country..LITTLE BOYS JAPS EYE

People imagine   it's up to you to make it real Wink

When people say 3rd eye   they lie like they do with gods.
EeroTemel

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:26:06 AM

Basically there's nothing like third eye. It's just a believe in people that makes them feel so, though I am not here to upset anyone's horoscope and all but really humans are just like plants and animals who die with their death and new creatures replace them.
Though this is just my assumption after all.
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:24:16 AM

Third eye means,,The minds eye, ones inner eye or the soul's eye.The third eye is said to be the key to visions .I think it really open..based on my experience but maybe it could be a coincidence only..
dark_pride

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:39:16 AM

If it is a question of drugs, then these substances cause such visions that it seems as if not opened the third eye, and ten more on the nape and back. This business should not be carried away. Although many famous writers and musicians created their creations under the influence of drugs.

Drugs cause hallucinations, distort the real world, destroy the body, but in no way contribute to the opening of the third eye.
Peter789

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:01:50 AM

I am 53. I denied my psychic awareness for many years.....stupid.
The astral planes and levels above it are all part of our subconscious mind and very very real.
Alexzap

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:42:24 AM

There is no third eye. It's just a result of mental disorder of the person. The brain draws pictures in which one believes. All forecasters scammers. Just after some time, the statements of any person can be brought under the circumstances.
JengoFF_n0

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:17:04 AM

There is no third eye. It's just a result of mental disorder of the person. The brain draws pictures in which one believes. All forecasters scammers. Just after some time, the statements of any person can be brought under the circumstances.

A mental disorder can happen if a person tries to open a third eye and is not ready for it. There may also be a strong auto-suggestion that the third eye has already opened.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

A mental disorder can happen if a person tries to open a third eye and is not ready for it. There may also be a strong auto-suggestion that the third eye has already opened.

Please, let's not turn bitcointalk into a place for crazy people.

I've never seen anyone with this third eye, why the hell do people believe in this possibility?

Let's just think, if you have 2 eyes and have no supernatural ability, why would you believe a third eye would give you supernatural abilities?

@OP

Stop reading bullshit

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██