Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is meant by Third eye? Does it really open?  (Read 3168 times)
swastik384 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:58:15 PM

I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open? And makes us like a superhuman .What's its function? What happen after someone open their third eye? Is there anyway to open it? Or it's just a rumor or some kind of psychological beliefs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:32:05 PM

I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open? And makes us like a superhuman .What's its function? What happen after someone open their third eye? Is there anyway to open it? Or it's just a rumor or some kind of psychological beliefs.

ig you ask me it's a figure of speach, not literally opening your third eye. It's considered to mean a new perspective on things, like a new way in spiritual way.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:52:32 PM

I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open?

Only when you urinate or orgasm.

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:41:36 PM

You never know until you try  Smiley

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:37:07 PM

My third eye opens on a daily basis. Mostly in the morning, shortly after waking up. It seems my third eye secretes some sort of brown substance with a penetrative smell. Am I ascending into a higher dimension?
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:18:19 PM

Well I think that's very unexplainable to the human but still many had say that third eyes are real you have a superhuman power that is true but its really dangerous though because once its open many bad souls will after you and take over your body that's what I've heard from a warlock its like a witch but a man that knows sorcery but still its impossible to open it because you have to meditate on opening it you must be calm minded and you have a good things inside of you to open the third eye but some people have a gift on seeing the supernatural when you saw the supernaturals then that's the time that your third eye is open but i am not really sure if its the third eye or imagination but when the eye is open you can see things that can't see from the human eye like cats they have a eye that can see not human can so their eye is like our own third eye Cheesy
tetrisbattle

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:32:10 PM

its a rumour nut cant means it not exist
new and former generation maybe can fix this kind of real thrid eyes  Huh Huh Huh
Marcus_2017

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

My third eye opens on a daily basis. Mostly in the morning, shortly after waking up. It seems my third eye secretes some sort of brown substance with a penetrative smell. Am I ascending into a higher dimension?
If you consider that eyes are on the head where the person thinks that I was even afraid to imagine what you think when you see my third eye. You probably thought this subject when I wrote this post.
SummerTimeKo

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

We need to try and everything will turn out. The third eye is an opportunity to see what can not be seen by ordinary mortals.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

I don't believe in supernatural shenanigans but I'm quite open to find the underlying mechanisms for many phenomena we experience. After all, before modern science, everything's supernatural. I'm irreligious but every now and then I meditate and it calms me down (after the initial "itchiness" though) so I believe this "clearing" have benefits whichever way you medidate.

That's also how I view things we usually ascribe to mystical origins. "Precognition", for example, could have a biological basis. The brain is a very complex organ and it uses various methods to try to get us through the day. One of that is filtering stuff (else we'll be paralyzed with sensory overload). "Hunches" could be nothing more but the subconscious noticing stuff.

Anyway, I suggest you read more about the topic, both those that are skeptical of it and believe its possibilty. I just found a vid, not related to the third eye but definitely interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_83_wnk20

ValeryBark

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

We need to try and everything will turn out. The third eye is an opportunity to see what can not be seen by ordinary mortals.
The third eye is something than trying to explain what cannot be explained. It's kind of cheating gullible citizens by criminals and religion.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

If the third eye you are pertaining to is the one that enables you to see without using your real eyes then... It is one supernatural belief. IDK in your countries if you believe in such, but here in Ph, we regard the third eye as the supernatural eye that gives you the ability to see ghosts and elements that can't be seen by the naked eye. And as a belief, every one, from the day they were born, have third eyes. It closes when you reach a certain age, but for some it doesn't.

IDK if there are ways to open this third eye, but if you don't have one, then probably that's better.
Barrymore

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:35:26 PM

If the third eye you are pertaining to is the one that enables you to see without using your real eyes then... It is one supernatural belief. IDK in your countries if you believe in such, but here in Ph, we regard the third eye as the supernatural eye that gives you the ability to see ghosts and elements that can't be seen by the naked eye. And as a belief, every one, from the day they were born, have third eyes. It closes when you reach a certain age, but for some it doesn't.

IDK if there are ways to open this third eye, but if you don't have one, then probably that's better.
It's all just words. Show me a man who has that eye and he's not a fraud. It's all a lie and there are no ghosts.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

It's all just words. Show me a man who has that eye and he's not a fraud. It's all a lie and there are no ghosts.

Just because yours has calcified shut...

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

The third eye is a metaphor pertaining to "the mind's eye"...

Many believe this to be the pineal gland (also nearby are the thalamus, hypothalamus and pituitary glands)

Note: The pineal gland is responsible for producing DMT, a highly potent psychedelic molecule
Marcus_2017

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

Many believe this to be the pineal gland (also nearby are the thalamus, hypothalamus and pituitary glands)

Note: The pineal gland is responsible for producing DMT, a highly potent psychedelic molecule
If it's a metaphor which refers to the thoughts, it means that everyone who sees ghosts and other such nonsense speaks only of hallucinations. Of course if we are not talking about fraud.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

Aha, I just remembered something regarding this. Yes, it's the pineal gland - which some refer to as the "door" to nirvana or somewhere else (sorry, forgot it). If I'm not mistaken, some monks before meditate and conceal themselves in a cave with little to no food which they believed will help them open the "door" or to "the mind's eye".

Please correct me if I am wrong.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:47:53 PM

Google Neil Slade and Project Avalon. You'll find exercises there that will help you understand your brain and how you can control it. Its the first steps to opening your third eye. Popping you amygdala is better than drugs.  Grin
Alexzap

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

Google Neil Slade and Project Avalon. You'll find exercises there that will help you understand your brain and how you can control it. Its the first steps to opening your third eye. Popping you amygdala is better than drugs.  Grin
You want to control the mind? What? The human brain manages not only his actions, but also the livelihoods of the whole organism. You offer a way when the egg will teach the hen! LOL!
Flamma

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

The third eye allows us to experience visions and other mystical phenomenon. It also refers to an invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. In other words, you can see Ghosts and other things which a normal person doesn't see. I heard that there are ways on how to open third eye through meditation. I research something and here are the following steps given:

1. Find someplace peaceful.
2. Sit down comfortably.
3. Pick an object to focus on.
4. Pick a mantra and use it.
5. Meditate and focus on your third eye chakra. It is on your forehead, between your eyes.
6. Become more mindful. Go outside, get creative, and notice the little things.

I'm not so sure if this will work but I'm thankful I don't have a third eye because I don't want to see unwanted things Cheesy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: