Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aureus  (Read 22621 times)
darlinx

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:55:49 AM

This look  like a scam coin, 150,000 people  using this coin and you still want to go public where was the coin before and who are those using it. Who are the developers behind it and any public proof of their identity.

Defnitely a fake figure, if they have 150000 people in community, their market cap may be higher than Etheruem

aureus not yet enter Market Cap. once we there. we should be the no 1. Please keep your aureus from now.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

# BK Big Community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darlinx

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:04:48 AM

Smiley

150,000 members, but only 924 members vote for their coins. wtf haha. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

yesterday we start with 0. all the way in one day we https://c-cex.com/?id=vote in No. 1 list. you can laugh. but we so proud of it. from 15 votes up to 800++ in few hours and we will continue ask  all of us to vote. all of BK Community accross all the countries.  Smiley Wink
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:12:36 AM

i already vote on ccex too. i hope aureus listed soon
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:14:04 AM

wow. i have free voted  in ccex too
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:16:03 AM

Hi all,

Do check this out. Aureus at https://www.aureus.cc. It already serving a community of 150,000 people, mainly in South East Asia. Currently it being used internally just among the community member, an since it inception back in Dec 2015 and the official launch in May 2016, the price is peeking up. At the moment in the community it traded at about USD70 to USD75. Part of it expansion plan, Aureus is going to be listed for public trading in February 2017, and expected price going to go up once that happened.

Brief infos of the crypto;

What is Aureus?

Aureus is a lite version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm.

2.5 minute block targets
subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~4 years)
~84 million total coins
The rest is the same as Bitcoin.

50 coins per block
2016 blocks to retarget difficulty
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the Aureus client sofware, see http://www.aureus.cc

License

Aureus is released under the terms of the MIT license. See COPYING for more information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.

Will be releasing more infos as we nearing the listing date.

what is aurreus coin
only pow coin or include pos coin
and where pool i can mining in aureus coin
how much premine aureus coin
ico selling or not
open bounty or not
m.nas_hl90

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:31:36 AM

who is laughing at aureus??? just open your eyes and see. we are telling our community voting it. no coin in the list can do that. ok. the truth is still the truth. and you doubts will be figured out. haha
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:46:13 AM

who is laughing at aureus??? just open your eyes and see. we are telling our community voting it. no coin in the list can do that. ok. the truth is still the truth. and you doubts will be figured out. haha
too much talk,
where win wallet
hananl1styo

Activity: 504

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:56:02 AM

This look  like a scam coin, 150,000 people  using this coin and you still want to go public where was the coin before and who are those using it. Who are the developers behind it and any public proof of their identity.

Defnitely a fake figure, if they have 150000 people in community, their market cap may be higher than Etheruem

150,000 members, but only 924 members vote for their coins. wtf haha. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

I believe it is a fake free vote on c-cex, because it is not possible in a day this coin can get a free vote over 419+ votes.
darlinx

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:17:56 AM

This look  like a scam coin, 150,000 people  using this coin and you still want to go public where was the coin before and who are those using it. Who are the developers behind it and any public proof of their identity.

I believe it is a fake free vote on c-cex, because it is not possible in a day this coin can get a free vote over 419+ votes.

have you got account with c-cex .? the free vote will reward when a user register account and put btc in account.
so you will get free vote. but half of the day yesterday.. we encourages all our member sent 0.001 btc into the aureus BTC address for them to vote. so half of us only do votes not register the acc there. if not shud be more votes. Dont call us fake or c-cex free vote is fake. it's possible for everything when u believe. just now only 924 votes now 1041 and our member will continue votes for the future of aur.
vod7488vn

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:43:18 AM

i love aureus
edry83

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:46:02 AM

Dear All,

As i told early in my post, u only can mine Aureus when u become our community members.

we will not allowed non members to mine Aureus.

U can find source for wallet in github link.

If u keep saying this is scam whatever,

its up to u while other peoples already become our community.

so, please dont waste your time, kindly contact me via whats app @ +60175135380 for more information.

we will encourage u!

yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:06:37 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 06:31:55 AM by yorll

This is exactly what is happening .. the votes in c-cex of this coin are false .. Somehow is cheating the system. Of course this is a scam.
darlinx

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:51:13 AM

Dear All,

As i told early in my post, u only can mine Aureus when u become our community members.

we will not allowed non members to mine Aureus.

U can find source for wallet in github link.

If u keep saying this is scam whatever,

its up to u while other peoples already become our community.

so, please dont waste your time, kindly contact me via whats app @ +60175135380 for more information.

we will encourage u!

Smiley

nevermind my bro. i believe that users in here never can believe on how we build so strong Community from diff level of peoples and countries. So hardworking teaching ppl to accept what we do. Anyhow what our affords they said it as fake and cheats. I hope one day (exactly soon) as  we expect the Aureus be used so worldwide and on how we teach diff level of ppl will be appriciate when the price of Aureus become more valueable . It shall benefits to us. not for them that's only know how to type goods. But we are the ppl that working on it. From yesterday i nvr rest to encourages all the member to vote vote and votes. some rubbish only know said cheat. cox they not in our shoes.

so no more update bout our coin. we also so good before come out to anywhere.

I believe our Community will continue voting. Everyone willing to sacrifice for Aureus good future.It's more priceless.

so we shall continue fight for BKD .  heh we not so dumb to loose all ppl affords just to win at anywhere. we are independent. we got each other and appreciate everyone.

#we love Aureus
# Long Live BK .
edry83

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:58:18 AM

This look  like a scam coin, 150,000 people  using this coin and you still want to go public where was the coin before and who are those using it. Who are the developers behind it and any public proof of their identity.

This is exactly what is happening .. the votes in c-cex of this coin are false .. Somehow is cheating the system. Of course this is a scam.

Then, please proof it if...

that is your way to keep asking everything u cant get is scam but u cant proof it.

is that your way?

Please read information provide by C-Cex, sure Aureus have block explorer, wallet and all the things required by c-cex.

Our community know it and thats why they vote with bitcoin, not only for free vote.

By the way, u also can check with blockchain info with wallet address provide by c-cex for voting Aureus, u can see where the bitcoin coming.

Only our community knows the news and all the things about Aureus.

If u want, then join our community.

If u dont want, better u leave this forum.

Cheers!

yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:08:08 AM

that is your way to keep asking everything u cant get is scam but u cant proof it.

is that your way?

Please read information provide by C-Cex, sure Aureus have block explorer, wallet and all the things required by c-cex.

Our community know it and thats why they vote with bitcoin, not only for free vote.

By the way, u also can check with blockchain info with wallet address provide by c-cex for voting Aureus, u can see where the bitcoin coming.

Cheers!

How can I join your community?
Vananh2010

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:41:13 AM

is that your way?

Cheers!

How can I join your community?
Here! Click link and join!
 https://www.bitkingdom.org#/register/NGU56594VN/user
edry83

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:02:38 AM

u have whats app application?

whats app me @ +60175135380 or via email @ roshidi83@gmail.com
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:23:55 AM

150.000 user, hmmmm  Roll Eyes Tongue
whatever, where is win wallet, pool, src, roadmap, coin specs......etc
moneybitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:47:55 AM

hahaha.., this coin just like clone from litecoin, no develop here, just another shitcoin will listed on c-cex and going to dumping.
edry83

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:32:15 PM

Dear All,

As i told, Aureus birth from community platform. Not for dev team who need fast profit with quick rich system. U can buy any coin, but no coin can reach price stability in short terms but Aureus will do it.

Thats why we control everything and give priority to our community in our platform.

U can said anything about us because u are not in our community.

I just look at news somewhere in coindesk, if u look at the best investment in crypto, one of the better way, u can speak or have a conversation with their team and i am one of them who incharge marketing and sales.

So, if u really need information about us, please write to roshidi83@gmail.com for more information. Never register an account before u know everything.

Cheers!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: