Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aureus  (Read 22617 times)
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

I haven't heard about this coin lately. Dead or alive??  Grin Grin Grin

guess its dead
contacted okcoin they answered they are NOT suporting there listing in anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FooledByAureus

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:07:30 AM

Aureus is nothing but just a BIG SCAM running in southeast Asia. Many people loose their money already and they (bitkingdom.org) locked the BTCs of all community members nobody can withdraw now. They converted all BTCs to Aureus and fixed the price with their own rule like 1 Aur = $480, 1 Aur = $360, 1 Aur = $280 ... 1 Aur = $60 (very less people got at $60 price). People are latterly crying but nobody is there to listen. Everyday they say something and do something.

I am the victim of this bull shit scam. I had put 2 BTC in Bitkingdom.org last year Aug 2016. But later on they locked the BTCs of every member while announced the launch of Aureus.

As of today now nobody able to withdraw and there is no further info. I would request to everyone please don't put your money in this SCAM. Pls pls pls .... stay away from this SCAM.

Even some of the group member in Malaysia already prepare to launch a police complain. Believe me it's really very big scam.

Hi all,

Do check this out. Aureus at https://www.aureus.cc. It already serving a community of 150,000 people, mainly in South East Asia. Currently it being used internally just among the community member, an since it inception back in Dec 2015 and the official launch in May 2016, the price is peeking up. At the moment in the community it traded at about USD70 to USD75. Part of it expansion plan, Aureus is going to be listed for public trading in February 2017, and expected price going to go up once that happened.

Brief infos of the crypto;

What is Aureus?

Aureus is a lite version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm.

2.5 minute block targets
subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~4 years)
~84 million total coins
The rest is the same as Bitcoin.

50 coins per block
2016 blocks to retarget difficulty
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the Aureus client sofware, see http://www.aureus.cc

License

Aureus is released under the terms of the MIT license. See COPYING for more information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.

Will be releasing more infos as we nearing the listing date.
jimmy_007vn

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:49:31 AM

Aureus is nothing but just a BIG SCAM running in southeast Asia. Many people loose their money already and they (bitkingdom.org) locked the BTCs of all community members nobody can withdraw now. They converted all BTCs to Aureus and fixed the price with their own rule like 1 Aur = $480, 1 Aur = $360, 1 Aur = $280 ... 1 Aur = $60 (very less people got at $60 price). People are latterly crying but nobody is there to listen. Everyday they say something and do something.

I am the victim of this bull shit scam. I had put 2 BTC in Bitkingdom.org last year Aug 2016. But later on they locked the BTCs of every member while announced the launch of Aureus.

As of today now nobody able to withdraw and there is no further info. I would request to everyone please don't put your money in this SCAM. Pls pls pls .... stay away from this SCAM.

Even some of the group member in Malaysia already prepare to launch a police complain. Believe me it's really very big scam.

Hi all,

Do check this out. Aureus at https://www.aureus.cc. It already serving a community of 150,000 people, mainly in South East Asia. Currently it being used internally just among the community member, an since it inception back in Dec 2015 and the official launch in May 2016, the price is peeking up. At the moment in the community it traded at about USD70 to USD75. Part of it expansion plan, Aureus is going to be listed for public trading in February 2017, and expected price going to go up once that happened.

What is Aureus?

2.5 minute block targets
~84 million total coins

50 coins per block
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the Aureus client sofware, see http://www.aureus.cc

License

Aureus is released under the terms of the MIT license. See COPYING for more information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.

What channel/app do you guys use communicate between the members of Bitkingdom? I followed couple top guys of Bitkingdom on facebook. They are running away.
FooledByAureus

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:44:58 AM

Hi all,

What is Aureus?

2.5 minute block targets
~84 million total coins

50 coins per block

License

What channel/app do you guys use communicate between the members of Bitkingdom? I followed couple top guys of Bitkingdom on facebook. They are running away.

Initially there was whatsapp group created by knights I am still connected there but there is nothing much update. There is no trace what is going on and BK website has also no contact address or contact no. It's all fake they just wanted to grab new user and their money. We all really fucked up couldn't do anything.
Granola

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:23:59 AM

HELLO ALL, I AM AFFECTED BY THIS AUREUS SCAM. IT IS TRUE IT IS BACKED BY 150k of PEOPLE. MEMBERS ARE BEING SCAMMED AND ROBBED THIER BITCOIN AND AUREUS IS WHAT THEY PROMISE FOR FRONT VALUE!!!! ALL MEMBERS ARE BROKE!

STAY AWAY
aureusofficial

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 04:56:01 AM by aureusofficial

Hi Granola and FooledByAureus,

Please provide me your login ID of your Bitkingdom, AureusCentral and/or Aureus.cc account to check what went wrong to your respective accounts. Bitkingdom.org was a failed community lending program. There has been a change of management that was hired to rectify this situation. The full details of this solution will be unveiled on the 13th of April 2017, the day of our launch and press conference in London.

We assure you that Aureus is not anything like that. It's basically a renewed (not the Aureus you know from Bitkingdom.org) Cryptocurrency that is the first in the world to issue monthly dividends in Bitcoin and is backed by a Bitcoin trust fund worth 15,000 Bitcoins. There is no pyramid scheme, community lending, or any sort of ponzi scheme.

Please visit aureus.cc on the 13th of April 2017.Full whitepaper details will also be made available on this day. FYI we have engaged a reputable legal firm which will be unveiled during our press conference to be the custodians on this fund and to ensure the integrity of Aureus.

More importantly let's look at your case and help me to help you solve it. You can PM me or continue on this thread if you so wish to. I just need your login ID to verify what you claim happened.

Best Regards,

Aureus Support Team
Granola

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:43:02 AM

As other ponzi scheme. members are showered with money, in this case, Bitcoin.
After no bitcoin left to circulate, genius KING come up with owning cryptocurrency. promoting best years ahead in light of the successful Bitcoin. Little that he knows that governing and owning a cryptocurrency is a mistake. The launch of Aureus was set at a greedy price, USD50 (second mistake). With the citizen bitcoin was exchange forcefully to Aureus, they say you can exchange it to bitcoin anytime. Ultimately Bitcoin reserve was depleted due to heavy exchange and angry citizen, so they stop it, leaving the citizen broke and AUREUS no value.

Promises, after promises was made. The launch of aureus was extravagant by the way. Celebrated at Bali top hotel. The King (mastermind) behind this was treated like a real King (fantasy fulfilled)..

Let me introduce you to the King. Who leads a wealthy lifestyle while others are broke. Aureus is promise to launch today 13/april. Let just say good luck!!

https://ibb.co/f775bQ

https://ibb.co/eoGbi5

https://ibb.co/f775bQ
FooledByAureus

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

Please provide me your login ID of your Bitkingdom, AureusCentral and/or Aureus.cc account to check what went wrong to your respective accounts. Bitkingdom.org was a failed community lending program. There has been a change of management that was hired to rectify this situation. The full details of this solution will be unveiled on the 13th of April 2017, the day of our launch and press conference in London.

We assure you that Aureus is not anything like that. It's basically a renewed (not the Aureus you know from Bitkingdom.org) Cryptocurrency that is the first in the world to issue monthly dividends in Bitcoin and is backed by a Bitcoin trust fund worth 15,000 Bitcoins. There is no pyramid scheme, community lending, or any sort of ponzi scheme.

Please visit aureus.cc on the 13th of April 2017.Full whitepaper details will also be made available on this day. FYI we have engaged a reputable legal firm which will be unveiled during our press conference to be the custodians on this fund and to ensure the integrity of Aureus.

More importantly let's look at your case and help me to help you solve it. You can PM me or continue on this thread if you so wish to. I just need your login ID to verify what you claim happened.

Best Regards,

Aureus Support Team

I don't want you to verify what went wrong instead let me know whether you are going to return our invested capital or not. I got 26 Aureus against my 2 BTCs. Initially you ppl were saying that Aureus value will be as same as BTC. ALL FAKE PROMISES YOU MADE TO CHEAT ALL YOUR COMMUNITY MEMBERS. If you think you are not scammer then return my invested capital.
trquangtien

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:28 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 11:06:12 AM by trquangtien

I am also the citizen from BKD since August 2016 and I totally understand the reason why Aureus are here so I feel very happy with the future plan of Aureus.
I have received dividend 3 times from Aureus.CC
AureusCrap

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:57:42 AM

Stop all bullshits.. old investors are all waiting and till now no news. The longer you wait, more news will be revealed (BTC-BKC-AUR)..
AureusCrap

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:16:09 AM

I am also the citizen from BKD since August 2016 and I totally understand the reason why Aureus are here so I feel very happy with the future plan of Aureus.
I have received dividend 3 times from Aureus.CC

Yes dividend is paid but how much being paid back is the question? 0.0001 btc = USD 0.4 per Aur compared to what we invest USD20K. It will take forever to get our capital invested back.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:36:32 PM

Amazing how this got listed at CMC and its sitting at $8 at the time of writing this. Does that mean people literally invested one bitcoin for each aureus? lol

Campaign Manager (2018)
thelemaAZF

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:25:13 PM

Best Regards,

Aureus Support Team
Has Aureus thought about using the 15k BTC to sell at high market and sell low to increase pool? Just an idea to put those BTC to work after seeing such a beautiful dip this morning. Can we vote to put some of those BTC to work?
vonsimon

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:04:35 AM

Aureus, I think this is the first coin that based on bitcoin and dividend in bitcoin every month, also there are a strong team behind. Although 84 million, but still nice and good.
tanshihui

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:06:17 AM

I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward to the next step of the team, I will continue to pay attention to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts, earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling!
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:00:48 PM

Is this Coin dead? Because no one of the devs write here or in the bounty campaign. They didnt payed out the campaigns yet...
aureusofficial

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:28:32 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:40:37 PM by aureusofficial

To whom it may concern:

We would like to note that this thread was posted by a third party that we are not associated with.
Aureus is an alt-coin that is very much alive and still in operation.

Please follow our official and only Bitcointalk thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1865911.msg24563546#msg24563546

Our official Aureus management team manages that Bitcointalk thread and the following social media pages:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AureusCC
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialaureus/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuxAe2t0JrrZLWhuyYhqyzg
Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Aureus/

We kindly ask all our users to refrain from interacting with any other site as they may be imposters or unreliable sources.

If you want to contact us, to get faster replies, we suggest doing so through Facebook.
If it is tech related, then please send an email to support@aureus.cc

Thank you.

Best,
aureusofficial
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: