Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to sell btc for skrill I will go first  (Read 629 times)
nikilavi (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:41:51 AM

I have 27$ in btc i would like to sell it in exchange of skrill funds maybe worth 30$.
I can go first or i can use esrow service.
I am open to offers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:50:30 AM

I have 27$ in btc i would like to sell it in exchange of skrill funds maybe worth 30$.
I am open to offers
It is bad idea because of skrill is reversible service and right now skrill was support for bitcoins and you can make deposit fiat money using bitcoins with fees 1%.
That is more safe than you sell bitcoins on here, remember many scamers using payment reversible are like skrill, paypal and other.
Except you sell it to users who has positive feedback although it is not guarantee.
nikilavi (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:05:06 AM

I am open to offers
It is bad idea because of skrill is reversible service and right now skrill was support for bitcoins and you can make deposit fiat money using bitcoins with fees 1%.
That is more safe than you sell bitcoins on here, remember many scamers using payment reversible are like skrill, paypal and other.
Except you sell it to users who has positive feedback although it is not guarantee.

Dude thx man i didn't know this also thank u so much
gavrilo

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:13:28 AM

I am open to offers

Sorry CraigWrightBTC, can you provide a link where we can read the news about this Skrill-----> BTC  love?        Huh Huh Huh Huh
I know the exact contrary...if you talk about Bitcoin to skrill they definitively close your account!!                       Sad Shocked Shocked Angry

Nikilavi could you write what is the exact amount of BTC you want to exchange for skrill?
Contact me in PM I am interested

Thank you!!
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:28:00 AM

I am open to offers

i could do 30skrill for 27btc
lemme know

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:55:00 AM

----------- can you provide a link where we can read the news about this Skrill-----> BTC  love?        Huh Huh Huh Huh
I know the exact contrary...if you talk about Bitcoin to skrill they definitively close your account!!                       Sad Shocked Shocked Angry

you can check the screenshot below, yes it is real that skrill have started taking bitcoin deposits just like neteller before with only 1% fee.
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:58:10 AM

Skrill's terms and conditions regarding btc changed when neteller took it over, now they deal in btc
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:34:58 PM

Skrill's terms and conditions regarding btc changed when neteller took it over, now they deal in btc
This is correct. It was done a little while ago and you can do this with in your account now. But only if it is verified that is.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:55:18 AM

This is correct. It was done a little while ago and you can do this with in your account now. But only if it is verified that is.

Your account doesn't need to be verified to be able to deposit at Skrill through bitcoin and i am saying this from my personal experience, i don't know what their terms and conditions says
Around 10 days ago i made a deposit of $22 to my unverified skrill account and it wasn't instant as they say. Took around 10 minutes for processing
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:46:47 PM

If buyer still wants this done then pm me.
Send the btc to the address located in my profile since you said you can send first.
I will then send you the skrill and the amount that you desire.

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:19:44 PM

I am open to offers

Sorry CraigWrightBTC, can you provide a link where we can read the news about this Skrill-----> BTC  love?        Huh Huh Huh Huh
I know the exact contrary...if you talk about Bitcoin to skrill they definitively close your account!!                       Sad Shocked Shocked Angry
Well there was explaining about it above me, i think it was clear about the provide the link,
 and you just check on menus deposit fiat money on your skrill account.
Enjoy it, it was worked, i've tried it and your account will not be closed
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:16:39 AM

you have chances to get scammed on LBC if you trade with a non-trusted user.

consider also LBC with a pro-trader, you will have excellent rates and legit exchange.

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:51:37 AM

If you still need this done my offer still stands.
Just send me a pm with your vitals and we can do this immediately for you.
Awaiting your response.
Thanks.

Mixan

gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 05:55:23 AM

hi

ready send paypal for btc

provide your pp id and which escrow use?

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:14:27 AM

I am open to offers

There have been quite a lot of issues that happen with skrill and other payment processors like paypal, because they were reversed. I would say follow the advise of everybody here. Skrill and all the others are very risky. Unless you trade with trusted members here on the forum. Try to deal with those trusted exchanges here on the forum if you don't want to use skrill's btc exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: