Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unread posts since last visit  (Read 296 times)
jaceefrost (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:50:33 PM

This morning I was reading the recent unread posts since last visit and it was showing me a 6 page only and then now that I am checking it, it's back to the original many numbers that can take upto 50+ pages which normally see everyday.
I just feel like reporting what happened and maybe it is not only me who is experiencing that in the unread posts lit. It really isn't a big deal but I think it's a bug in the forum.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:25:43 PM

This morning I was reading the recent unread posts since last visit and it was showing me a 6 page only and then now that I am checking it, it's back to the original many numbers that can take upto 50+ pages which normally see everyday.
I just feel like reporting what happened and maybe it is not only me who is experiencing that in the unread posts lit. It really isn't a big deal but I think it's a bug in the forum.
Is it possible that it was simply a misclick where you clicked on "Show new replies to your posts" instead of "Show unread posts since last visit"?

After all, it seems logical enough: 337 posts ranges ~8.4 pages given that they have all been in distinct threads, and I'm assuming you've checked some updated ones previously.

A minimum of 58 posts have to have been posted in the same thread, or 58 threads would need to have been checked, or any combination of the two.

* hardcap of 6*40 + 39 = 279 posts ranging 6 pages; 337-279 = 58

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: