Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dudeperfect's Trading Experiences  (Read 540 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 03:39:12 PM

Hello everyone,

While surfing on the internet, I came across with the new version of 1Broker.com, and I  liked it, and I was eager to try it. I did some trades with some profit and loss, but it was fun.

Further, I have decided to share some trades with bitcointalk members so that I can learn from experienced members and share my little bit experience with newbies.

P.S - Feel free to appreciate, advice, criticize or comment  Smiley

#. Trade 1

# Trade 2

In these trades, I followed the principle of diversified trading, and hence it saved me from the big loss, used profits from one trade to set off the loss in another.

It doesn't matter how lucrative the situation is, we should not put all eggs in one basket.

Best
Dudeperfect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:14:55 PM

Hi Dude

how do you like the 1broker?
Did you make withdrawals, if so are the processed immediately?
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks

Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 07:23:40 PM

Hi Dude

how do you like the 1broker?
Did you make withdrawals, if so are the processed immediately?
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks

Hi VK,
I had my account at 1Broker, but I started trading recently (above-mentioned trades are some of the early trades with them), I find new version very user-friendly and that gives high user experience while trading (compared with the other exchanges).

I haven’t withdrawn any amount so far as I am still exploring trading on forex, commodities, stocks & indices. I will keep updating this thread with some worthy and interesting exciting trades (irrespective of profit or loss).

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:56:26 AM

Hi VK,
I had my account at 1Broker, but I started trading recently (above-mentioned trades are some of the early trades with them), I find new version very user-friendly and that gives high user experience while trading (compared with the other exchanges).

I haven’t withdrawn any amount so far as I am still exploring trading on forex, commodities, stocks & indices. I will keep updating this thread with some worthy and interesting exciting trades (irrespective of profit or loss).

Seen those insane leverages above, like 200x or 100x did you tried smaller leverages and doing more trades on a day?
I have peeked a glance across the webpage, realising that Fees will affect long time running orders quite steadily. So short & intense prefered from that point of view.
But I am into this to reach out into the commodities, arriving from Bitcoin.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

Hi VK,

Seen those insane leverages above, like 200x or 100x did you tried smaller leverages and doing more trades on a day?
I have peeked a glance across the webpage, realising that Fees will affect long time running orders quite steadily. So short & intense prefered from that point of view.

I am little bit out of trading at the moment as I am busy with some other projects. Yes, those high leverages are not recommended for the long term at all. I have tried some small trades (3 or 4 a day) with lesser leverage and the result was average as compared to that of high leverage trades (sometimes I lost 100% of capital in these high leverage trades but since I trade smaller amounts, it was not as that hard). High leverage gives extraordinary results in positive cases and extraordinary pain in negative cases.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:39:34 PM

I am little bit out of trading at the moment as I am busy with some other projects. Yes, those high leverages are not recommended for the long term at all. I have tried some small trades (3 or 4 a day) with lesser leverage and the result was average as compared to that of high leverage trades (sometimes I lost 100% of capital in these high leverage trades but since I trade smaller amounts, it was not as that hard). High leverage gives extraordinary results in positive cases and extraordinary pain in negative cases.

Those pains can exceed the deposit amount. The trouble about "commodities" is long timespan hodlings. Talking crude oil, silver, gold. Initially wanted to branch out from "our digital gold" and hodling 1 BTC doesn't cost me anything a day, kinda used to it. Using 1broker on crude without leverage, for storing some barrels of oil (on paper only) let's say half a year? Will fees just devore it?
The black gold will move due to the political changes in the United States. Up or down cannot say from now, next 4 weeks should draw a clearer picture.
Guess I'll have to transfer some BTC into Fiat and employ a classical broker service, sighs!
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:42:52 PM

Those pains can exceed the deposit amount. The trouble about "commodities" is long timespan hodlings. Talking crude oil, silver, gold. Initially wanted to branch out from "our digital gold" and hodling 1 BTC doesn't cost me anything a day, kinda used to it. Using 1broker on crude without leverage, for storing some barrels of oil (on paper only) let's say half a year? Will fees just devore it?
The black gold will move due to the political changes in the United States. Up or down cannot say from now, next 4 weeks should draw a clearer picture.
Guess I'll have to transfer some BTC into Fiat and employ a classical broker service, sighs!

We should understand that the things are in initial phase and such services (especially where there is kind of monopoly) would charge some amount which might be more than that of in fiat currencies so I think for short term trades, bitcoin is good option but I haven’t tried it for long term especially in trading commodities or stocks, forex etc. I think it’s all about experiments, faith and risk bearing capacity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: