Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help  (Read 758 times)
Chronicman (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:31:32 PM

I am very new to bitcoin.  Earlier this week I was just trying to get bitcoins and had a disaster.   I couldn't figure it out and ended up opening accounts with thirty different companies and getting my credit card cancelled by the bank.   

I am looking to invest in a company where I can easily exchange bitcoins to cash and cash to bitcoins.

I am looking for a company with a faucet.

I am looking for a company that accepts western union.

I am looking for the company with the easiest usability features.

If I have to open two multiple accounts I understand just tell me what companies I will need to do it with.  All help and advice will be appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gyro

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:17:09 PM

I'm from Canada so I use a Canadian exchange to buy all my BTC. It would help if you told us where you're from so that we can point you in the right direction. Its just easier to buy from someone in your own country and forego the exchange of fiat currencies.
Chronicman (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:22:28 PM

Thank you for replying so quickly.  I live in the united states but am moving to a country in south america soon.  If you thought it would be better to wait til I moved b4 I opened the account I would appreciate your advice.  Ideally I would like to find a company that would work in both countries.  Or would it be possible to handle banking in the united states and trading the bitcoins and using the faucets in a country in South America.  I hope this explains my situation.  I wish it wasn't so complicated.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:10:31 PM

I am looking to invest in a company where I can easily exchange bitcoins to cash and cash to bitcoins.

Ur question is quite confusing at first.
But these i can help with, try localbitcoins, you can buy bitcoins with cash face to face.
You could use btc-e for exchange, its quite easy to use.
I can't help with faucet tho, its waste of time note that Smiley
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:16:31 PM

Thank you for replying so quickly.  I live in the united states but am moving to a country in south america soon.  If you thought it would be better to wait til I moved b4 I opened the account I would appreciate your advice.  Ideally I would like to find a company that would work in both countries.  Or would it be possible to handle banking in the united states and trading the bitcoins and using the faucets in a country in South America.  I hope this explains my situation.  I wish it wasn't so complicated.
Best option for you first wait and settle in country where you are going then google for buying option of bitcoin and then try to do this best option for you is localbitcoins because this can give you chance to transfer fiat currency to seller account and you can do this all easily 
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 09:38:53 PM

LocalBitcoins ftw

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
chrisvl
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Trainman

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:29:38 PM

What do you mean your are looking for a company with faucet ? because you are a new user I will give you a advice attention to scammers

Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:34:59 PM

I'm from Canada and I usually use 247exchange or purchase right from the forum here (use escrow). 247exchange have a credit card option and you will need to verify your identity of course.

Another option that I have signed up for but haven't actually used is QuadrigaCX. I hadn't bought anything from them because their minimums to purchase were high for me.

I also used https://quickbt.com/ca/? for my first few purchases but honestly, the rates are very high.

If you aren't Canadian then most of this is irrelevant but 247exchange has low fees and is international.
UGMZ

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 12:13:24 AM

You can buy coins direct on blockchain.info now via there own API

Its quick simple and safe and no need to register with any exchange.. You would need to check inn blockchain for your country thought.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:28:27 PM

- snip -
I live in the united states
- snip -

I am very new to bitcoin.  Earlier this week I was just trying to get bitcoins and had a disaster.   I couldn't figure it out and ended up opening accounts with thirty different companies and getting my credit card cancelled by the bank.

Perhaps just a little bit more reading, and asking a few questions before you got started could have prevented this mess.  Hopefully you're on the right track now.

There are no legal companies in the U.S. where you can EASILY exchange bitcoins to CASH or CASH to bitcoins.  The U.S. has Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) laws that require companies that will be exchanging CASH for bitcoins (or bitcoins for CASH) to get a Money Service Business license, and then to collect identifying information about the customer.  There are some businesses that help individuals find each other, and then leave it up to those individuals to handle the exchange however they like (localbitcoins.com), but if you want to INVEST in a legal business in the U.S. it will require some effort to exchange CASH and bitcoins.

Don't bother.  Faucets are a waste of time.

Don't bother.  Western Union is a waste of money.

That depends on what you are trying to do.  Two of the bigger bitcoin exchange businesses in the U.S. are BitPay and Coinbase.  You could also look into using localbitcoins.com to find individuals to exchange with.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:36:09 AM

As newbie try to learn things about bitcoin what are main features of bitcoin, there many articles out there we can get lot of information before doing anything better research firstly. I am also a newbie reading all the pinned posts in the forum.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:23:23 AM

Use localbitcoins.com where you can easily sell and buy bitcoins and there you can also get a built-in escrow system which helps you prevent scams and because of that you can have very smooth deals, believe me, i have tried it.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

As newbie try to learn things about bitcoin what are main features of bitcoin, there many articles out there we can get lot of information before doing anything better research firstly. I am also a newbie reading all the pinned posts in the forum.
You can also learn a lot of things on other members. If you are having hard time studying some articles here in the forum just pm some members and they will help you learn it. Dont forget to ask google too.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:43:21 PM

Localbitcoin is better for you. Supported many countries and also supports credit card payment which is perfect for you and many more payment options. I think its the faster way to have bitcoin. Its complete site. And the faucet that you were saying. Did you mean bitcoin faucet? Faucets are just waste of time. Stay away from them.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:50:00 PM

If I have to open two multiple accounts I understand just tell me what companies I will need to do it with.  All help and advice will be appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

coinbase is considered good for converting from bitcoin to usd and vise-versa. Localbitcoins is also quite a good site to try.
You'd have to use multiple faucets in order to get a large amount of money, some of these include: freebitco.in, 4bc.co...
You could also try giveaways on this forum as well, there are quite a few in the gambling section that you could use to get quite a large amount of bitcoin. Or if you stay here and collaborate wel with the community, you can get accepted into a signature campaign when you become a Jr. Member and then increase your ranks after that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: