Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

WHAT IS COIN? PRISON COIN? WHAT FISH?! CONFUSE, NO CARE! WANT BOUTNY!!!!11!!1!!

They have claimed they don't have bounties, because they don't need us, Charlie has many celebrities friends can give him easy 25 million usd, like Eric Voorhees scammer.   Grin Grin  Charlie himself was a prisoner. Do you wanna lose money?

I think this project would do well when the ICO is listed, Melonport sold out yesterday in minutes and I expect Mainstreet to do the same.

Concerning Charlie, I think if you are without a sin you can cast stone at him. He made a silly mistake and anyone can do so. The discussion should be about Mainstreet project

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:15:41 AM

Yes max raise. Any raise they do 50% is their share already with 5% management. Seems excessive. Unless someone can clarify.

You should get on their Slack they are quite active there and you'd get quick answers.

http://slack.intellisys.ai/

I too want this clarified. And no i dont plan to join slack.
Also what i really want to ask is that the amount raised (in BTC and ETH) will be converted straight to fiat at whatever the exchange rate is after the ICO ends. Then how will I benefit if I am long bitcoin?

lets say bitcoin rises to 2000 USD by end of 2017. By not participating in this ICO I would have doubled my fiat. On the other hand the MIT acquired companies would have to appreciate by 4 times it current fiat value to realize the same fiat gain (since 50% of the profit goes to management).  

Also how can we be sure that the company valuation of the companies being bought by management are not inflated?

On a personal note, I support charlie and what he did for bitcoin in earlier turbulent times.

We recommend reading our ITOM, Company Prospectus and Investors Deck on Mainstreet.ky and Intellisys.ai if you want to learn more about how our fund works.
We advise not to contribute in our sale if some things are unclear, we believe they are explained very well in our documentation.

There's many people who are long on Bitcoin but then everyone in the world would be playing the same game if they were sure to make 4x their investment right?
There are also many people who invest in private equity funds, there must be a reason for that too? Mainstreet caters for these people.
People who likes their assets to be backed by real companies however with a token that is very liquid compared to regular private equity funds.

If the companies we intend to purchase had inflated valuations and we don't find out we would lose money and we would be in the wrong business.
However we strongly believe our executive team has solid investment background to be able to determine the right valuation of companies and strike competitive deals.

cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:26:59 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 06:50:21 AM by cebb

Yes max raise. Any raise they do 50% is their share already with 5% management. Seems excessive. Unless someone can clarify.

You should get on their Slack they are quite active there and you'd get quick answers.

http://slack.intellisys.ai/

I too want this clarified. And no i dont plan to join slack.
Also what i really want to ask is that the amount raised (in BTC and ETH) will be converted straight to fiat at whatever the exchange rate is after the ICO ends. Then how will I benefit if I am long bitcoin?

lets say bitcoin rises to 2000 USD by end of 2017. By not participating in this ICO I would have doubled my fiat. On the other hand the MIT acquired companies would have to appreciate by 4 times it current fiat value to realize the same fiat gain (since 50% of the profit goes to management).  

Also how can we be sure that the company valuation of the companies being bought by management are not inflated?

On a personal note, I support charlie and what he did for bitcoin in earlier turbulent times.

We recommend reading our ITOM, Company Prospectus and Investors Deck on Mainstreet.ky and Intellisys.ai if you want to learn more about how our fund works.
We advise not to contribute in our sale if some things are unclear, we believe they are explained very well in our documentation.

There's many people who are long on Bitcoin but then everyone in the world would be playing the same game if they were sure to make 4x their investment right?
There are also many people who invest in private equity funds, there must be a reason for that too? Mainstreet caters for these people.
People who likes their assets to be backed by real companies however with a token that is very liquid compared to regular private equity funds.

If the companies we intend to purchase had inflated valuations and we don't find out we would lose money and we would be in the wrong business.
However we strongly believe our executive team has solid investment background to be able to determine the right valuation of companies and strike competitive deals.

Thanks for the answers. Your token sale is legit than 99% of the ICOs done in past few years in cryptospace. So the chances of value of MIT going to zero after launch is miniscule.
On the other hand chances of MIT token value to appreciate 200% to 1000% (not uncommon in crypto space) is also miniscule. At best investors can look forward to 10% appreciation of MIT token every year.

Not sure you are targeting this token sale to the right audience. It is more suited to mom and pop investors.
Sorry Guys, 10% return is not worth it to go through the KYC/AML procedure requirements. Also, anyone participating in token sale is actually shorting bitcoin.

Good Luck to the team and potential investors. However, I will pass this one.
lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:33:00 AM

HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

WHAT IS COIN? PRISON COIN? WHAT FISH?! CONFUSE, NO CARE! WANT BOUTNY!!!!11!!1!!

They have claimed they don't have bounties, because they don't need us, Charlie has many celebrities friends can give him easy 25 million usd, like Eric Voorhees scammer.   Grin Grin  Charlie himself was a prisoner. Do you wanna lose money?

I think this project would do well when the ICO is listed, Melonport sold out yesterday in minutes and I expect Mainstreet to do the same.

Concerning Charlie, I think if you are without a sin you can cast stone at him. He made a silly mistake and anyone can do so. The discussion should be about Mainstreet project

I don't do money laundry like OP, I don't have criminal records, you say all things are wrong. You said charlie made silly mistake? No, he intentionally did that, because there is very high commission of money laundry, it is 20%.  Grin Grin  You think he was fooled by the criminals? No. He made millions from dirty money, it is the truth.
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:52:30 AM

I reserve Vietnamese translation for bounty. Thanks
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:54:30 AM

You should read the posts back, they do not offer any bounty, they have their other marketing strategy, Charlie is famous, he has many celebrities in bitcoin community can support his fund.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 10:00:04 AM

You should read the posts back, they do not offer any bounty, they have their other marketing strategy, Charlie is famous, he has many celebrities in bitcoin community can support his fund.

yes , but they do signature bounty ... no ?

altcoinrich

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:09:08 AM

This is a close signature campaign, only open to those hero and legendary members, maybe they afraid spammers, not like qtum, LP is a different project, Charlie has different hobby.   Grin
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

This is a close signature campaign, only open to those hero and legendary members, maybe they afraid spammers, not like qtum, LP is a different project, Charlie has different hobby.   Grin
Yes they have made it exclusive for staff and hero/legendary members.I think this ICO is not for everyone but for exclusive ones

BlackJacky

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:35:48 AM

Does exist a slack group?
Geekphazm

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:48:30 AM

Does exist a slack group?

Yes, there is:  http://slack.intellisys.ai/   It is listed in the original post, so you need to read the whole passage first. But it doesn't matter, my pleasure.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:50:50 AM

WUT? NO BOUNTY?!

Huh Huh Huh
 Angry Angry Angry
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 02:10:41 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 09:06:08 PM by MainstreetLP

Interesting project, finally I found the thread! Was looking forward to get some MIT last time around but have to wait for a little longer.

Went through the docs on the two sites and there was a lot of interesting material to read, well done for putting it all together and, I guess, spending quite a bit of money in legal due diligence.

I like what you guys are trying to do, you are the first project that actually goes out to make a private security on the blockchain.

Also like the fact you chose Ethereum. Hope there won't be anymore delays.

Thanks for the support and taking the time to read our documentation.
Yes ours is a bald proposition but we have done our homework to comply with regulations.
There shouldn't be anymore delays this time however we are looking at market conditions and we will make decisions based on that.

BlackJacky

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

I don't get an invite when typing in my email to this address...https://intellisysfund.herokuapp.com

Could somebody please help?
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 10:44:42 PM

Charlie's Interview on Freethink is out:

Disrupting Money

https://youtu.be/pUCJQLpy8ms

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 03:49:18 AM

Check out our CEO, Jason Granger, introducing Mainstreet Investment LP

"Intellisys Capital's CEO, Jason Granger, talks about their private equity investment fund, Mainstreet.
He also delves into how the idea originated after getting in touch with Charlie Shrem and a lot more."

https://vimeo.com/204965378

targetmlrd

Merit: 530

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 04:45:05 PM

Russian Translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801959.0
eddietheboss

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

I have question that I couldn't answer reading the old posts and the ITO materials.
The fund Mainstreet Investment will be based in Cayman Islands and will ave a form of LP, the GP Intellisys Capital will be based in Cayman Island and will have a form of LCC, the limited partner Mainstreet Investment Token will be based in Cayman Islands but what form will have?

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 11:06:47 AM

I have question that I couldn't answer reading the old posts and the ITO materials.
The fund Mainstreet Investment will be based in Cayman Islands and will ave a form of LP, the GP Intellisys Capital will be based in Cayman Island and will have a form of LCC, the limited partner Mainstreet Investment Token will be based in Cayman Islands but what form will have?

The MIT token is Ethereum based so it is not based anywhere. It will be freely tradable on exchanges, however only the token holders registered with us will receive distributions.
Tokens that are unregistered are just tokens, they can be traded on exchanges but they don't represent a security.

Watch the video we are going to post shortly for more on the Legal Aspects of Mainstreet Investment LP. 

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

The Legal Aspects Of Mainstreet Investment LP by Jason Granger

Jason Granger, Intellisys' CEO, goes through the legal aspects behind Mainstreet Investment LP.
He explains in detail what it took to make sure the fund and the token are sound from a legal perspective

https://vimeo.com/205157691

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: