Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 12:57:00 AM

Interesting, will be doing some calculation.

They don't want YOUR DIRTY SEXY MONEY

THE INTERESTS DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE NOT BEING OFFERED TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION OR THE UNITED STATES, AND HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), OR ANY EUROPEAN UNION OR UNITED STATES STATE SECURITIES LAWS OR THE LAWS OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.

BITCH....

You're better off INVESTING in ONECOIN.

Kiss

Stick with Iconomi (ICN).

Iconomi is a very cool project, but both projects have very difficult visions. Iconomi has a DAO platform model for anyone to be a fund manager, and by the looks of it wants to make it easier for investors from old economy buy crypto index funds and diversify portfolios of current crypto-investors amongst the many token and coins available to them.

Mainstreet Investment LP, through its token (MIT) and the management & investment expertise of Intellisys, aims to modernize traditional finance, create greater access to private equity in strong US companies, and provide stable returns for holders. Further, if you've read the ITOM you've seen our unique strategy of acquiring bitcoin and blockchain assets that can develop synergies with our portfolio of middle-market companies.

This can help legitimize bitcoin and blockchain technology for the old economy by solving real business problems. Of course, the secondary strategy is a little down the road, but falls under our vision of modernizing and creating greater access to finance.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 01:18:40 AM

the question is... why do you guys are asking funds here to invest in fiat companies instead of issuing this fund in a fiat index listed on some fiat exchange like wall street. I mean, as your website says you will only give 30% of your funds to invest in block chain and bitcoin companies.. only 30%!, so this is a Fiat fund yet collecting bitcoins

Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 01:28:58 AM

also it would be good that Charlie Shrem could come here and give us some words, many big names listed there but no one posting here

James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:31:41 AM

I hope Initial Token Offering Memorandum will be used escrow experienced
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:49:29 AM

also it would be good that Charlie Shrem could come here and give us some words, many big names listed there but no one posting here

Me as well, he is in prison, and he should come here to confirm this, althoug there are some news news, it still not confirmed cuz news press is paid and can be faked
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 04:58:23 AM

the question is... why do you guys are asking funds here to invest in fiat companies instead of issuing this fund in a fiat index listed on some fiat exchange like wall street. I mean, as your website says you will only give 30% of your funds to invest in block chain and bitcoin companies.. only 30%!, so this is a Fiat fund yet collecting bitcoins

Hey thanks for the great question! If you understand a little bit about traditional finance, specifically private equity, its not possible for average investors to have access to it, FIAT or not. We're able to do this through a tokenized security. Private equity is typically only available to high net-worth individuals and is very illiquid (large capital locked up for 3-5 years+).

Additionally, private equity does not typically offer distributions (share of annual or quarterly profits) with investors. With a token like MIT, you have access to these companies, get preferred distributions (paid before management), and it will be much more liquid as we expect to be listed on multiple exchanges (we're in talks with a few at the moment - details will come soon).

The reason why the projected allocation of funds towards bitcoin and [Suspicious link removed]panies is more conservative is that otherwise it would be too high risk for investors. We want to provide better, more stable returns to the community than is currently available. With the potential synergies mentioned earlier, we hope to provide greater value for investors, the community, and the industry.

rohitgarnaik

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:28:37 AM

will reserve for indian translation (hindi)

Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 07:19:12 AM

Hey thanks for the great question! If you understand a little bit about traditional finance, specifically private equity, its not possible for average investors to have access to it, FIAT or not. We're able to do this through a tokenized security. Private equity is typically only available to high net-worth individuals and is very illiquid (large capital locked up for 3-5 years+).

Additionally, private equity does not typically offer distributions (share of annual or quarterly profits) with investors. With a token like MIT, you have access to these companies, get preferred distributions (paid before management), and it will be much more liquid as we expect to be listed on multiple exchanges (we're in talks with a few at the moment - details will come soon).

The reason why the projected allocation of funds towards bitcoin and [Suspicious link removed]panies is more conservative is that otherwise it would be too high risk for investors. We want to provide better, more stable returns to the community than is currently available. With the potential synergies mentioned earlier, we hope to provide greater value for investors, the community, and the industry.

Thanks, you have cleared alot this.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:47:29 AM

investment fund is popular idea , like it .

We believe this is a very unique approach to an investment fund. Among other things, the MIT token provides a liquid method to enter the US middle market, something not currently available for the majority of investors.
No matter how good,lucrative and financially attractive your project is,you are hardly going to get any good amount of funds here without escrow.
I am not casting doubt on your integrity but unfortunately most projects who didn't use a proper escrow here turned out to be scammers.
I do not see any reason for not using a third party escrow

Without an escrow its almost 100% going to be a scam. Be careful guys.

I am a newbie but one thing I clearly learn is if it's an ico there should be an escrow,to protect the investors and developers from scam accusations,I highly recommend the dev to get an scrow for his coin development.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

Hey Guys,

Charlie Shrem here. Verification: https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem/status/811214192233553920

Any posts ending in "- Charlie Shrem" are my own.

Me as well, he is in prison, and he should come here to confirm this, althoug there are some news news, it still not confirmed cuz news press is paid and can be faked

Charlie Shrem? Damn, everyone knows he is in life imprisonment and won't parole, you can't understand escrow? Damn pretty sure scam

We have not announced it yet, but an exchange will be handling our token offering. So escrow will be handled by the exchange.

Typically, ITO's just give an address and you send funds there. We are not doing it that way, we feel its safer and more secure to work with a exchange escrow.

I'm super excited about this project and can't wait for the token offering!

Keeping it simple, we are offering the World communities a vehicle to invest in stable, middle market, US companies. These are companies that have been around for 10-20 years and are cash flow positive. Token holders will own a % in this portfolio of companies.

-Charlie Shrem

SEOcrypto

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:45:29 PM

this one could be a sleeper...

should pick up in buzz as we get closer to ITO

smart people behind this project
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:31:25 AM

Hey Guys,

Charlie Shrem here. Verification: https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem/status/811214192233553920

Any posts ending in "- Charlie Shrem" are my own.

Charlie Shrem? Damn, everyone knows he is in life imprisonment and won't parole, you can't understand escrow? Damn pretty sure scam

We have not announced it yet, but an exchange will be handling our token offering. So escrow will be handled by the exchange.

Typically, ITO's just give an address and you send funds there. We are not doing it that way, we feel its safer and more secure to work with a exchange escrow.

I'm super excited about this project and can't wait for the token offering!

Keeping it simple, we are offering the World communities a vehicle to invest in stable, middle market, US companies. These are companies that have been around for 10-20 years and are cash flow positive. Token holders will own a % in this portfolio of companies.

-Charlie Shrem

A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

Anyway, I cant justify it but Id like to hear your answer none the less.
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Interesting, will be doing some calculation.

They don't want YOUR DIRTY SEXY MONEY

THE INTERESTS DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE NOT BEING OFFERED TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION OR THE UNITED STATES, AND HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), OR ANY EUROPEAN UNION OR UNITED STATES STATE SECURITIES LAWS OR THE LAWS OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.

BITCH....

You're better off INVESTING in ONECOIN.

Kiss

Stick with Iconomi (ICN).
What the Hell are You guys on about?
You don't know where i live or from.
I didn't invest in Onescam or Iconomi.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:34:19 AM

That man is more dangerous than mountaineering boots without climbing protection. I heard he will be released by 2025 and will be given a firearm upon resettlement.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:15:29 PM

capped at $25,000,000, plus an amount equal to 10% thereof as a holdback for future investment opportunities in the portfolio

I don't know what I just quoted. I'll need to spread my eyelashes out superwide before I can try to assess this bullshit dribble ^^ again. U withhold 10% interest from this maddening horseshit sale for what purpose? What portfolio are u referring to? Is it ur own portfolio? Tongue Did u write it while riding loud wild suzuki 170 mph on seaway trail and at the same time having diarrhea up ur pants.
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 01:26:05 PM

this one could be a sleeper...

should pick up in buzz as we get closer to ITO

smart people behind this project

Thank you.

In regards to escrow, many have said we should use a trusted member of this forum. We are doing one better.

Our ITO will be managed by a regulated exchange. They will be holding the funds in multi sig addresses. That same exchange will be listing the token. We will announce which exchange prior to the ITO.

Let me explain. Over the past year we have built a pipeline of profitable middle market USA companies ranging from 3-8m USD each. We are issuing shares in this portfolio of companies on the blockchain via a token. The token will represent shares in all these companies. We will also do on-chain distributions.

In regards to Bitcoin and crypto assets. That goes into my blockchain synergy plan. We intend to buy Bitcoin companies that can solve issues that our companies have and cut costs. For example, logistics, accounting, ect. This will create join ventures between tradition and Bitcoin companies.

-Charlie Shrem

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:44:50 PM

reading this ann thread i dunno whether to laugh  Grin or cry  Cry

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:01:11 PM

capped at $25,000,000, plus an amount equal to 10% thereof as a holdback for future investment opportunities in the portfolio

I don't know what I just quoted. I'll need to spread my eyelashes out superwide before I can try to assess this bullshit dribble ^^ again. U withhold 10% interest from this maddening horseshit sale for what purpose? What portfolio are u referring to? Is it ur own portfolio? Tongue Did u write it while riding loud wild suzuki 170 mph on seaway trail and at the same time having diarrhea up ur pants.

Its pretty standard when it comes to ITO's. Few points:

1- The 10% token hold back will be owned by the fund, including token holders, not just Intellisys. These funds are NOT to sell, pay salaries, ect. The 10% is when the price rises, we can sell and use for future company purchasing, which makes the value of the fund and token holders increase.

2- We are burning all unsold tokens using proof of burn. There is no major premine or anything like that. Whatever is not sold by end of ITO, is being burned.

reading this ann thread i dunno whether to laugh  Grin or cry  Cry

Check back here in 6 months and I hope you are not crying by your missed investment.

Look at the people involved in this project and the work done here. We are issuing tokens that represent actual assets in the USA. We are not raising money to promise to build a new technology.

Jason Granger
Founder & CEO

Since 2004, Mr. Granger has successfully built large teams in banking, real estate, construction, and private equity. Recently he led a four-year joint venture partnership with AIG equating to a $405 Million equity commitment in a $2 Billion real estate development platform for First & Main™ senior living as SVP of The Granger Group.

Charlie Shrem
Founder & CTO
Shrem is a Bitcoin Pioneer, founder of the Bitcoin Foundation (Vice-Chairman 2012- 2014) and former CEO of BitInstant, one of the earliest and largest Bitcoin companies processing 30% of all Bitcoin/USD volume. Recently, Shrem has developed joint ventures between traditional finance companies and Bitcoin companies like Payza.com.

Jeremy Lehman
Mr. Lehman is a fintech investor and operating advisor, who has sourced investments and guided execution in numerous ventures and growth equity companies. Previously Mr. Lehman was EVP, Global Product Development and Operations (CIO) at Experian and held officer positions at Barclays, Citigroup, Thomson Reuters, and Microsoft.

Paul Puey
Mr. Puey is CEO and Co-Founder of Airbitz, the leading single-sign-on security platform for blockchain technology and decentralized applications. Airbitz has won accolades including being one of the top 3 mobile apps for bitcoin in the 2014 Blockchain Awards and being voted in the 'Top 50 FinTech Companies to Watch' by AlwaysOn Inc.

Jered Kenna
Mr. Kenna is the Founder and CEO of Tradehill, the first US Bitcoin Exchange, an investor specializing in start-ups, and an entrepreneur at heart. In addition to Tradehill, Jered also owns 20Mission, a “Hacker Hotel” and startup accelerator in the Mission District of San Francisco as well as 20mission Brewing in Medellin, Colombia.

Thomas Holzinger
Mr. Holzinger is the Asset Manager at JetLevel and General Manager for NEFT Vodka. Mr. Holzinger has 10 years’ unique experience in aviation in general and with special focus on management. He has developed a new business concept of aircraft acquisition, financing and managing $250M in assets.

Lisa Cheng
Ms. Cheng is the founder of The Vanbex Group, one of the largest full service Blockchain consultancy groups and Etherparty. Previously, Ms. Cheng led Communications for Ethereum and Business Development for Mastercoin and currently serves on the [Suspicious link removed]mittee with the Standards Council of Canada.

Daniel Winters
International and Bitcoin Tax Compliance - Global Tax Accountants, LLC.

L. Mazzola
Mr. Mazzola has extensive qualifications in financial sales, project planning, and documentation. He is experienced in evaluating business and purchasing opportunities with 20 years experience in financial analysis, sales and customer service.

-Charlie Shrem

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:36:40 AM

Check back here in 6 months and I hope you are not crying by your missed investment.

not all of us are here to make fiat, now if i was i'd just start my own crypto, throw up some buzz words and flashing graphics and have people give me fiat. so why the hell would i give you guys money to do that  Huh

but looking at your group, i've seen that patterns been working for you guys in the past, so by all means  Wink

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:31:52 AM

Were live now!

CoinFund Q&A: IntelliSys (Charlie Shrem & Jason Granger)

https://youtu.be/o0-LzrKfOKE via @YouTube

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: