Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPA Transfer to bitstamp on 09-04-2013  (Read 438 times)
RicardoMateus (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:55:47 AM

Hi All,
I did a SEPA transfer to bitstamp on 09-04-2013 and it hasn't showed up on my account yet.
Anyone else is having issues with bitstamp?

Cheerrs,
Ricardo
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayjay

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 11:36:51 AM

I had an issue too but they eventually turned up. I did a withdrawal this morning and it was processed almost instantly so as far as I know, there is nothing strange going on there. Have you tried support? They recently changed their bank account so this might be the cause of the delay.
RicardoMateus (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:12:21 PM

I had an issue too but they eventually turned up. I did a withdrawal this morning and it was processed almost instantly so as far as I know, there is nothing strange going on there. Have you tried support? They recently changed their bank account so this might be the cause of the delay.
Hi jayjay,
I've tried support several times, and got no reply from them, either fro the ticket i opened or the emails i sent.

I think they should at least reply to the emails or the tickets.

Cheers,
Ricardo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: