Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 Dollars a Day!  (Read 6820 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:42:34 PM

$50 a day = $1500 a month = $182500 a year. Oh Jesus Christ, I am gonna be a Millionaire thanks to gambling. Damn. this life is so easy.
The answer is: NO. There is no such thing call " strategy" which will make $50 a day.
However, robbing a bank, in my opinion, can be called as gambling. You can draw your own strategy how not to be caught and then take away about $500000. If the police can not find where you are or even who you are, you win the game, congrats

Well actually there is a strategy that will make you $50 a day.  it all depend on you initial bankroll.  But the question would be the effectiveness of that strategy.
Robbing a bank is a "no way" to earn $50 a day, the question here would be, is it possible to rob a bank daily without being caught?  Of course no.  It is worst than the idea of earning $50 a day from gambling.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:25:48 PM

usually you earn "profit" on your money that you invest, not out of thin air. and usually this amount of profit is less than 30% of your investment. in that case you need to invest at least $200 every day and take risk with that amount, and some strategies need you to be safer and earn smaller profit which means you need around $1000 to invest and earn 5% profit.

now the question is are you willing to invest these amounts?

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

If there is someone here who will say that he can consistently earn 50$ in gambling, then I will consider it a scam especially if he offers a link or referral. Gambling is gambling. You can earn some times with large amount, some times you lose. That is all what you can get in gambling. If you want a consistent income, get a job.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:25:18 PM

If there is someone here who will say that he can consistently earn 50$ in gambling, then I will consider it a scam especially if he offers a link or referral. Gambling is gambling. You can earn some times with large amount, some times you lose. That is all what you can get in gambling. If you want a consistent income, get a job.
Well it is impossible that you can earn that amount continuesly in gambling because in gambling there is different result if you are gamble not all are the same.. but if you are investing maybe you can get it if you have large amount but it is risky  but i think there is alreayd are making a profit with a large amount of investment and earn every month with a good amount,.
Also job can gives you a 50 a day if you skilled person..
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:31:26 PM

Plus that $50 a day means $1500 per month. For what, for doing nothing? I don't think it's that easy. Even youtubers are working very hard in order to win such a big amount of money per month, having to satisfy all their watchers. Most people creating these kinds of threads are usually looking for fast referrals, but it doesn't work. Gambling requires luck unless you rig the game, you can't win constantly every day.... If you can win $50 a day then you can win $500 a day too.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:34:05 PM

usually you earn "profit" on your money that you invest, not out of thin air. and usually this amount of profit is less than 30% of your investment. in that case you need to invest at least $200 every day and take risk with that amount, and some strategies need you to be safer and earn smaller profit which means you need around $1000 to invest and earn 5% profit.

now the question is are you willing to invest these amounts?
But I do see people are investing very big money into gambling like 2 btc or even 5 btc too.
As long as they are having some faith with their gambling skills, there would be nothing wrong in investing big money. Even they are gaining back 1% profits of their bankroll but consistently or at least more than what they are losing is more important.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:08:27 PM

in fact is is not possible for any one to win continuously in gambling, i think you can make good money in gambling if you have good experience in gaming but still i think cannot continue the wining strategy for ever, as it depend on your luck.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:19:01 PM

in fact is is not possible for any one to win continuously in gambling, i think you can make good money in gambling if you have good experience in gaming but still i think cannot continue the wining strategy for ever, as it depend on your luck.

I agree to that and to add to that, I think gambling is not about winning continuously but to when you do lose you minimise your losses and win more money than what you have lost at the end of the day or session.

katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:00:17 PM

In fact no one can make money from gambling constantly, as gambling is a game of luck and no one can be luck for every time,  and it is a fact that if someone is claiming a constant income from gambling he is really a scam and noting else.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:04:30 PM

In fact no one can make money from gambling constantly, as gambling is a game of luck and no one can be luck for every time,  and it is a fact that if someone is claiming a constant income from gambling he is really a scam and noting else.
i also agree with both of you mate its really impossible to constantly wins against the house as we all knew that house has been build to generate income for its owner if not they should create a charity house for gamblers, for sure luck won't be in our side and sometimes we also loses our game no assurance the only sure is to lose nothing else.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:44:32 PM

Yeah, thats something unrealistic to do. In any investment, sport or game, there are always gains and losses. The smart person will know how to identify the opportunities where there is better potential and will try to decrease the risks, but in gambling the risks will always be high.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:05:26 PM

Yeah, thats something unrealistic to do. In any investment, sport or game, there are always gains and losses. The smart person will know how to identify the opportunities where there is better potential and will try to decrease the risks, but in gambling the risks will always be high.
The risk is high but not all games are same risk.. like in sports betting if you have a skill how to analyse you can decrease the risk and you can increase your chance to be win.. sports betting is the easiest game that you can play it is easy to predict a match which is you can watch the plays of the team each.. unlike other game that you can not use the previous plays of your opponent before you can start a game in poker or other game.

Make crypto as your bank.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:37:54 PM

exactly!
gambling is inconsistent. you hardly will live from it because of that... one day you do a huge amount and next day you lose twice as much.
people really need to understand there's no such thing as easy money, to make 50$ daily from gambling you will need a big bankroll and good strategy, still not a fixed income.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:49:06 PM

exactly!
gambling is inconsistent. you hardly will live from it because of that... one day you do a huge amount and next day you lose twice as much.
people really need to understand there's no such thing as easy money, to make 50$ daily from gambling you will need a big bankroll and good strategy, still not a fixed income.
Well yeah right it can just drain your wallet.. if you win today better to buy soemthing to your self so that you can fill your winning amount than you are just hold it and play it back in another day that can be result of lose so you are just gamble for nothing ..
If you really want to earn $50 usd  daily better to have a good skills that you can offer a service and earn more of that like a programmers. try to join in upwork and work as a programmer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:55:52 PM

Hello,
If you wanted to make 50 Dollars a day what betting strategy would you take?

I think there is no an strategy that can gives you daily 50 usd it is impossible to me to make unless if you can gamble with a large amount or you are targeting that amount to be wagered daily. if you are reach i think you can make that amount in sports betting oryou can earn more about 50 usd  high..
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:00:40 AM

Hello,

This needs to have a bigger bankroll and it looks like its going to be harder for me because if I'm that really in need and does need $50 badly, I will do YOLO and all in my bankroll which is always has small amount. But I want it slower and lower because it gets better and surely to have more chance of nailing that $50 / day and will do it on a casual way of gambling.

Indeed it needs a bigger bankroll, I can say have $6,400 as bankroll bet with martingale base x2  per lost @ $55 base bet.  If win stop, you got your qouta, if lose, apply martingale and quit if win.  Do this daily, if you win quit and play another day even if it is your first bet.  .  The bankroll can absorb a 7 straight lost.  IF you want to accommodate a longer losing streak then have your bankroll increased.  This is not a guaranteed win but will more likely give you more chance of booking a win of $50 and up.

Why would anyone risk 6400$ for 50$ profit? Or $12K? It's not so hard to miss 7 bets and lose entire bankroll, what OP is asking is just impossible with gambling. All winning strategies are just because player was lucky that day, nothing more.

There are gamblers who can do that for betting with slower amount and does have bigger bankroll. That is just securing them that they can gamble and stand still for a longer time as they gamble. But with that amount, thousands of dollars and aims for smaller amount of profit, I won't even waste my time for doing and betting that way.

Well its up to you but actually there are several people who got huge bankroll settled to win low and evade after that, and i've seen them playing wisely and also one of my friend is doing that at this point, and im pretty sure that that earnings will surely not be passively attained since gambling is no assurance and might where on the wrong foot upon betting and lose huge rather than win from it.

That's the difference of those gamblers who have higher bankroll and aims for higher profit and to those gamblers who have also big bankrolls but chose to win slowly and low, this is making them yes, wise. And at the same time they are just wanted to be safe for each bets that they are making even they have capacity to win and gamble more and $50 is already an acceptable profit for each day.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Legoiniel

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:38:58 AM

50 dollar a day is pretty sick but I think its hard and gambling stays unpredictable you need luck so you cannot tell me its easy to get that per day.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:52:30 AM

Hello,

This needs to have a bigger bankroll and it looks like its going to be harder for me because if I'm that really in need and does need $50 badly, I will do YOLO and all in my bankroll which is always has small amount. But I want it slower and lower because it gets better and surely to have more chance of nailing that $50 / day and will do it on a casual way of gambling.

Indeed it needs a bigger bankroll, I can say have $6,400 as bankroll bet with martingale base x2  per lost @ $55 base bet.  If win stop, you got your qouta, if lose, apply martingale and quit if win.  Do this daily, if you win quit and play another day even if it is your first bet.  .  The bankroll can absorb a 7 straight lost.  IF you want to accommodate a longer losing streak then have your bankroll increased.  This is not a guaranteed win but will more likely give you more chance of booking a win of $50 and up.

Why would anyone risk 6400$ for 50$ profit? Or $12K? It's not so hard to miss 7 bets and lose entire bankroll, what OP is asking is just impossible with gambling. All winning strategies are just because player was lucky that day, nothing more.

There are gamblers who can do that for betting with slower amount and does have bigger bankroll. That is just securing them that they can gamble and stand still for a longer time as they gamble. But with that amount, thousands of dollars and aims for smaller amount of profit, I won't even waste my time for doing and betting that way.

Well its up to you but actually there are several people who got huge bankroll settled to win low and evade after that, and i've seen them playing wisely and also one of my friend is doing that at this point, and im pretty sure that that earnings will surely not be passively attained since gambling is no assurance and might where on the wrong foot upon betting and lose huge rather than win from it.

That's the difference of those gamblers who have higher bankroll and aims for higher profit and to those gamblers who have also big bankrolls but chose to win slowly and low, this is making them yes, wise. And at the same time they are just wanted to be safe for each bets that they are making even they have capacity to win and gamble more and $50 is already an acceptable profit for each day.

In gambling, if you want to win always only one thing is required, and that is luck and without that luck, I don't think even with big bankroll anyone can win every day. If once you lose some money then people will try to chase that loss and end up losing lot of money and your all earlier wins may dry up fast and that is the beauty of gambling. I don't agree that we can make a consistant money from gambling even with bigger bankrolls.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:11:23 AM

If you want to get the amount of $ 50 per day I think it could have been. as long as it has sufficient capital to obtain them. usually my target is 20% of my capital. so if you want to earn $ 50 per day means must be possessed at least 1btc to bet safely

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:26:38 AM

If you want to get the amount of $ 50 per day I think it could have been. as long as it has sufficient capital to obtain them. usually my target is 20% of my capital. so if you want to earn $ 50 per day means must be possessed at least 1btc to bet safely
Yes that is the fact, if you have a big enough capital then you could earn around 50 dollars a day through gambling or by trading.Just having 1 btc while gambling is not at all a safe option .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: