Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Service offered! I Charge 0.003 btc per transaction.  (Read 812 times)
Dditto (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:58:42 AM

offering escrow services..
pm or reply if you need me.

WAIT before you even say anything. im aware all the seniors seem to think all newbies are scammers. (Please give benefit of the doubt and ill prove im not... red stamps were left by a senior because they assumed i was scamming)

im honest and i do not mind revealing any info you might need about me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 04:50:47 AM

And the big question is... Why should anyone trust you?  Why not pick a more established escrow with more volume, experience, and reputation?
Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:01:41 AM

Are you crazy!! A newbie offer an escrow service. I just wondered for your this behaviour.You have already belonged neg rep.Are you see this??
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 05:58:44 AM

Are you even aware that there are reputable, highly trusted forum members who offer that service for free?

Sorry but, any reason why I should use you, who's charging .003 per transaction vs. someone who do it not for the money but as a service to the community?

Come on kid, you know why you got that red trust and why you're getting all the negative comments? It's because you're going too fast. You want everything NOW. You disregard rules, ignore advice, and expect everyone to trust you. Trust is built. It is earned.   Undecided Sad

(I don't know why, I may be wrong but, I feel you're a good kid who's really trying. Just, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the community. This isn't just all about money you know. You could learn a lot here.)
(Or I've probably gone soft.Who knows. Shocked )

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:59:58 AM

Even more trusted people than you does this work for Free and you here asking for 0.003 btc per service
You are not trusted to handle even 0.0001 btc.

WAIT before you even say anything. im aware all the seniors seem to think all newbies are scammers. (Please give benefit of the doubt and ill prove im not... red stamps were left by a senior because they assumed i was scamming)

They are in most of the cases as they are new to the community and they have nothing to lose. You want to offer Escrow services then you can, no one is stopping you
But at first you need to build reputation and i don't mean those dark green trusts under the profile. You need to get involved with the community and need to prove you are a worthy person
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 06:13:32 AM

Yeah not all newbies are scammer, some of my customers were newbie too and we didn't even use escrow in our transaction. But to become the escrow itself, it's not that simple. You atleast must be senior member, so the community know that you have been long enough on this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
brituspol

Activity: 458

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:22:55 AM

Someone from DT should tag him for this even if this was a joke/troll post, seeing that his only other negative comes from a no-collateral loan. I'm pretty sure there is no need for anyone else to explain why this is something that warrants a neg.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 06:32:07 AM

Someone from DT should tag him for this even if this was a joke/troll post, seeing that his only other negative comes from a no-collateral loan. I'm pretty sure there is no need for anyone else to explain why this is something that warrants a neg.
Come on, let's give the guy a break. No one's really gonna use him as an escrow anyway and he already got a Neg. That should be warning enough..

@Dditto, try to clear your Neg Rep and learn more about the forum before you do anything else.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Dditto (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:39:51 AM

Sure ill do that if before that happens i dont just leae do to all the assholes in this forum. im fed up with this. not a single one of them would like it if they had to deal with the shit for every single idea to earn bitcoin they post. thanks for the helpful feedback neochiny. everyone else... i dont appreciate the negative shit happening over and over when you dont know jack shit about me. im NOT A FUCKING SCAMMER AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SHITHEADS. if this continues im going to for start tracking your comments and returning the favor then second ill leave once im satisfied your POed enough.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:52:15 AM

Sure ill do that if before that happens i dont just leae do to all the assholes in this forum. im fed up with this. not a single one of them would like it if they had to deal with the shit for every single idea to earn bitcoin they post. thanks for the helpful feedback neochiny. everyone else... i dont appreciate the negative shit happening over and over when you dont know jack shit about me. im NOT A FUCKING SCAMMER AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SHITHEADS. if this continues im going to for start tracking your comments and returning the favor then second ill leave once im satisfied your POed enough.
you may be not a scammer. but we don't know this. first proof your self legit. you don't have a reference of any trade. and BTW none of your negative trust related to this escrow. you got already red trust for other reasons.
you are a trust abuser, and you asked for loan without any valid collateral.  you said in your thread you know everything about the forum but you sill broke rules..
what you say about this?

Dditto (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:09:47 AM

i say go ACTUALLY READ FUCKTARD THATS WHAT I SAY ABOUT "THIS" THEN I SAY BY FELICIA YOU DONT HAVE PROOF I AM A SCAMMER SO THERE YOU GO. LIKE I FUCKING SAID. LOOK AT THE RED STAMP SCAM ALERTS AMOUNT. WHO THE FUK WOULD TRY TO SCAM 55555555555555 btc from anyone. is that even an amount of btc that exists? REALLY DUMBASS IM TIRED OF THE HATEFUL SKEPTISMIC CLUSTER FUCKS ON HERE. IM HITTING THE IGNORE BUTTON AFTER TYPING THIS. CONSIDER YOUR OPINION INVALID.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 07:19:04 AM

iam smile for you friend
before make thred open escrow service, you wan loan without colletral
and then newbie account with red trust you want open escrow service
you think all people can believe you, and use your service

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:57:44 AM

iam smile for you friend
before make thred open escrow service, you wan loan without colletral
and then newbie account with red trust you want open escrow service
you think all people can believe you, and use your service
and when there is already a lot of Trusted escrows here with 24/7 Service.. You may think you are doing right but this is not how things work.. People need trusted people to trust. they can't trust an untrusted newbie who already tagged while they can easily hire a trusted and free escrow (your service is not even free which could be attractive at least for other/those newbies who don't know about trust and reputation)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:02:31 AM

ask for zero fee and still no one will use you as escrow service. there are lots of trusted users here in the forum that can be use as escrow and some of them don't even charge a fee and you just suddenly thought of creating a new account and offer escrow service? sure you are not scamming

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:12:40 AM

pm or reply if you need me.

im honest and i do not mind revealing any info you might need about me.
Did you look at your trust rate? Why would i trust member with a negative trust? Also you are just a newbie. Its really hard to trust a newbie since you can have another account here with ease. Im sorry, im just saying my opinions.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:48:36 AM

Oh my, God, you did not just offer escrow. LOL

You, sir, are a legend. Started from the bottom now you're still there.

You are beginning to be the most entertaining guy in this forum. Oh yeah, I forgot didn't you have problems with your power about to get cut-off? What happened with that? Are we you able to sell off your mother?

id have to sell my moms laptop against her wishes while living in her house and btw did i mention this is my moms laptop asshole + power is getting shut off because she lost her job and im supposed to be able to help. go to hell loan shark. your a worthless peice of shit who is even really worth the reply but im to enraged by your pathetic ass to let you get off that easy you miserable little fuck. youd better be glad we'll ever meet in real life.
Dditto (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:33:24 AM

I owe someone $230 for a $75 Loan thanks to you asshole... Quit acting like your. Smart. Seem pretty clueless to me.
Lone Shark

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:35:53 AM

I owe someone $230 for a $75 Loan thanks to you asshole... Quit acting like your. Smart. Seem pretty clueless to me.

How was it my fault? Was it my fault you could not get off your ass to work for money?
Dditto (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

it was your fault you started shit talking with absolutely no clue what was going on further more i am mentaly disabled. i cant do any public work jobs because if i did someone like you would speak to me and id break there fucking jaw. its not that i dont want to work its that im not allowed to work. on top of that dont ever let me see you face to face. i WANT to break your neck simplyfrom typing with your punk ass. And YES its your fault i want to do so cock sucking piece of shit.
Lone Shark

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:45:27 AM

Lol. You really entertain me. I would totally always reply to whatever your post is. Good luck with that escrow gig you have. Note to the wise, just quit this already, you're just embarrassing yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: