Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:53:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Service offered! I Charge 0.003 btc per transaction.  (Read 816 times)
Dditto (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:48:56 AM

the truth is... no im not i couldnt care less about any of your opinions which would be required for me to embarrass myself. on top of that you dont have the balls to actually do anything so crawl back in your hole.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:53:18 AM

the truth is... no im not i couldnt care less about any of your opinions which would be required for me to embarrass myself. on top of that you dont have the balls to actually do anything so crawl back in your hole.
You really amuse me, sir. Smiley
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:09:14 AM

I'd just like to ask the OP to sit back calmly for a moment and think about why people use escrow... they use escrow so that they don't have to trust people they don't know, because they know they can't trust people online however much that person shouts "I'm not a scammer".  If you stick around here a bit longer you'll see how often people are scammed on this forum as a result of trusting someone they don't know.  And you'll understand why people use escrow and why the escrow himself must be somebody known and trusted beyond all doubt.

So anybody who is willing to trust a stranger online (eg. YOU) is not going to bother with escrow in the first place!  An unknown/untrusted person offering escrow services might as well be selling ice to Eskimos.

I suggest you go back and think of another service you can offer, and ideally use one of the established trusted escrows to give your customers peace of mind.  I also recommend you find a more mature way to deal with critical feedback because nobody wants to deal with a person who explodes in a tirade of swear words at the first opportunity.

I hope you will take some of this on board and figure out how to make people appreciate you.  Good luck with your future endeavours.
Dditto (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:35:29 AM

look i realize escrow wasnt a good idea. im exploding in your so called tired because loan dick here doesnt understand how to e a good boy and mind his manners.. critical feedback is one thing the escrow is another my thing witth loan shark is different. i now owe someone money ill be paying back for months because loan shark talked shit to convince someone who would have taken facebook as a collateral not too. hes been extremely disrespectful. you and i mean all of you should keepyour nose out of other people business when its none of your concern and if you absolutely must say something bare in mind i can say it right back. senior member doesnt mean you are outside of the rule of basic human mannerisms. you should look into the entire augument and everything thats said because if you dont know the facts of a situation you will be a poor judge of it. this applies in all areas of life.
K~Ehleyr

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:49:54 AM

No, escrow was not a good idea, especially if you still think Facebook should have been accepted as collateral for a loan. People will be more accepting of you if you stop blaming other people for your own errors.
Dditto (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:57:17 AM

well your an idiot LMAO goodbye.
K~Ehleyr

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:03:33 PM

well your* an idiot LMAO goodbye.

*you're
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:05:48 PM

I guess you OP must gain more trust in this forum before becoming an escrow and look at your trust rating its red now, try to fix it and give some time to have more successful transactions and do learn more about the rules, do's and don't in this forum.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:10:03 PM

A newbie with no trust again. Waste of time and forum space.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:18:48 PM

No, escrow was not a good idea, especially if you still think Facebook should have been accepted as collateral for a loan. People will be more accepting of you if you stop blaming other people for your own errors.

This summarizes what I want to say.

OP really amuses me.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:54:35 PM

Sure ill do that if before that happens i dont just leae do to all the assholes in this forum. im fed up with this. not a single one of them would like it if they had to deal with the shit for every single idea to earn bitcoin they post. thanks for the helpful feedback neochiny. everyone else... i dont appreciate the negative shit happening over and over when you dont know jack shit about me. im NOT A FUCKING SCAMMER AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SHITHEADS. if this continues im going to for start tracking your comments and returning the favor then second ill leave once im satisfied your POed enough.

it was your fault you started shit talking with absolutely no clue what was going on further more i am mentaly disabled. i cant do any public work jobs because if i did someone like you would speak to me and id break there fucking jaw. its not that i dont want to work its that im not allowed to work. on top of that dont ever let me see you face to face. i WANT to break your neck simplyfrom typing with your punk ass. And YES its your fault i want to do so cock sucking piece of shit.

They way you responded to criticism is more worrisome than the fact that you have no feedback and joined the forum 7 days ago.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: