Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RCoinUSA cryptocurrency  (Read 1497 times)
rcoinusa (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:57:40 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 11:54:28 AM by rcoinusa

Rcoin USA and our team has a 20 year plan for the global growth of our project for today and for the future market.  Rcoin USA has great plans to enter the retail store type market and discount coupon markets to offer an Rcoin USA discount card and a future Rcoin Visa and MasterCard debit card system to our customers.
check out our explorer http://explorer.rcoinusa.com:3001/
and web site http://rcoinusa.biz/
The Companies Rcoin International, ltd and Rcoin USA both plan to offer travel services in the future, trainings, financial grammar trainings and personnel development trainings.
Rcoin USA plans to offer a b2b exchange website in the future and also an Rcoin USA barter exchange system.
Rcoin USA or it's parent holding company will have 300 million shares of stock on the OTC market and the company plans to enter the USA stock market before 2020.
Rcoin USA is actively working with  sales and marketing teams of thousands of sales people that plan to buy and sell Rcoin USA coins within the European markets, Eastern European markets and Asia.
During 2017 Rcoin USA plans to register thousands of stores and small businesses to accept Rcoin USA coins from consumers...This very serious business to customer program will greatly speed up the global growth sales of the Rcoin USA coins reaching out to thousands and ten of thousands of new customers faster...This speed we believe will put a high demand on the purchase of Rcoin USA coins and we could see the price of Rcoin USA grow up to $2 or up to $5 in the next one to three years...

For more information go to our website www.rcoinusa.biz or purchase Rcoin USA coins on the website www.yobit.net trade name rcn USA after December 27th,2016
Rcoin USA should start at the price of $1.00 during the first week of trading and all new buyers with have a 90 day limited quarentee on the down side of the Rcoin USA coin for up to $100.00 of buy back from the first 100 new buyers...Our sales and marketing teams have more than 50 years of million dollar combined sales experience...We will be doing a very aggressive advertising program in many countries to get the word out about Rcoin USA coins in several countries during 2017.
Rcoin USA is a solid project with well planned growth and is not a pump and dump system...
Our first penny coin called Rcoin grew on www.coinmarketcap.com from zero in trade volume to #300 during only it's first two months on the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 07:05:21 AM

thanks for info

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:02:52 AM

you write Rcoin can buy and trade in yobit
iam find rcn USA nothing found in yobit
in coinmarketcap same nothing found

you write experience in 20 year
http://whois.domaintools.com/rcoinusa.com
dates    Created on 2016-03-29 - Expires on 2017-03-29 - Updated on 2016-08-20
http://whois.domaintools.com/rcoinusa.biz
Created on 2016-09-28 - Expires on 2017-09-27 - Updated on 2016-09-28
and where link annoucment rcoinusa

your domain age only several month

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
rcoinusa (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:51:00 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 09:57:45 AM by rcoinusa

you write Rcoin can buy and trade in yobit
iam find rcn USA nothing found in yobit
in coinmarketcap same nothing found

It was just added and will apear on market in next 4 days ))
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 09:07:49 AM

I was just added and will apear on market in next 4 days ))

Yet another scam. My English isn't that good, but yours is proving you're not a native speaker. USA my ass...

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:24:54 AM

Rcoin USA is a 20 year project for today and for the global market future.  Rcoin USA has great plans to enter the retail and discount coupon markets to offer an Rcoin USA discount card and a future Rcoin Visa and MasterCard debit card system.
More importantly,why brag about Rcoin without any technical specifications ? You've plans for 20 years from today,really really practical mate.

The Companies Rcoin International, ltd and RcoinUSA both plan to offer travel services in the future, trainings, financial grammar trainings and personnel development trainings.
Rcoin USA plans to offer a b2b exchange website in the future and also an Rcoin USA barter exchange system.
You need to take grammar classes yourself,when is that happening ? Any time soon in the near future.Oh,after 20 years.

Rcoin USA or it's parent holding company will have 300 million shares of stock on the OTC market and the company plans to enter the USA stock market before 2020.
Rcoin USA is actively working with  sales and marketing teams of thousands of sales people that plan to buy and sell Rcoin USA coins within the European markets, Eastern European markets and Asia.
So this is like a privately owned coin.Guess what ? No one cares!

He is planning to ditch the project after the ICO anyway.
rcoinusa (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:31:02 AM

now penny crypto rcn in on www.yobit.net

Rcoin USA will be trading in five to ten days....registration has already been done...

thanks for your interest.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:06:26 AM

now penny crypto rcn in on www.yobit.net

Rcoin USA will be trading in five to ten days....registration has already been done...

thanks for your interest.

Obviously this is a scam coin and you can tell it so easily,they used the word USA yet the dev cannot write a good english he is not from a country where english is the native language and just used it to attract,a lousy way to attract investors and to launch a coin.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:38:32 AM

I was just added and will apear on market in next 4 days ))

Yet another scam. My English isn't that good, but yours is proving you're not a native speaker. USA my ass...

Good observation, Bad English.
He will surely find buyers and investors
rcoinusa (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:49:40 AM

we have a 20 year for Rcoin projects...we will correct the words...thanks

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:45:09 PM

we have a 20 year for Rcoin projects...we will correct the words...thanks
1.Stop bumping your thread without quoting proper responses.
2.Who is "we" ? We would like to have more information about them.
3.You didn't bother to answer any of the above questions,please do if you want to be taken seriously.
4.You're trolling real hard.
rcoinusa (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:59:27 PM

Hi everyone,

The crypto currency business has been going through a lot of changes this year with the market booming past 100 billion dollars and bitcoin prices moving up past $2,500 to $2,900 dollars,,,

Our project also has some great news...

1)  Rcoin USA now has 9 billion of coins locked up, but ready at the right time to go onto many markets,,,We plan to release them very slowly.
2)  Now we have new plans to start our Rcoin USA coin offering or I.C.O in October, November and December of this year...We have a crowd funding group in the USA that is looking at buying one million coins at $1.00 each or at a 50% discount,,,Our current off market price is $2.10...
3)  We are developing new sales and clients each day and now we have clients, partners and investors in five countries,,,
4)  We have plans this year or early next year to product our new gold card as a visa or mastercard debit card for sales in several countries.
5)  Our team of sales people are highly skilled and we have a lot of direct sales experience...We plan to push sales during 2018 up to two million to five million dollars.
5)  Our team has a five year plan as a minimum starting point but we plan long term...Our goal is to develop over one hundred thousand clients next year and one million clients during the next two to five years...

We plan to be a customer to business coin for buying products and services long term,,,Our team from several countries has over 100 years of combined experience dealing with sales and marketing and customer service...

Since we have a team so strong in sales...sales and adding new clients,partners and investors to our coins are the main topic of our daily talks with each other...
We see hundreds of dead coins on the market and wonder why people don't start with the idea of sales first before they start a coin...

Our plans are to open sales in the U.S market during the next few months and than expand into Canada and Mexico

For updates and news please email us at rcoinworld@gmail.com

thanks from the Rcoin team

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:31:56 PM

Hello everyone, I have some interesting news for those of you who hold RCoinUSA. I don't make posts like this often, so when I do, it's best if everyone listens

A few years ago I was asked to make a coin for someone, which I've been doing for a very long time, so that's nothing new. However, I have recently discovered the true intentions of how these people treat innocent users, and guess what.. I'm not liking what I've seen. So instead of just saying fuck it and letting some scammers get away with fucking over innocent users, I've decided to step up and use my current position to do what I can to steer people away from these idiots

So I would like to invite (most) users of RCoinUSA to join us in the WORM Blockchain! You are invited to participate in a one-time, short-term opening, swap from your worthless RCNUSA to an active, maintained blockchain in WORM. There will be a swap available to the innocent users in this unfortunate situation for the month of November. When this is finished, there is a good chance that I will use the original code for RCNUSA to both disable the future of the blockchain, as well as erase the past of it; transaction history will be entire over-written to prevent these morons from fucking anyone else over with work that I have done in the past. Don't want to swap? That's fine, but you are accepting the fact that your coins will either: a) become even more worthless than they are now, or b) they may or may not just completely disappear from your wallet. Please note that all current and past wallets will be compatible with my 'network update' when the time comes. If I post new wallets, you would be smart to use it, but if you do not update, it doesn't matter, the old ones will work even worse than the one that I post to end this

I'm sure you have a few questions, so let's just hit the major bullet points:

• Exchanges will NOT be swapped; you must contact me directly to send your RCNUSA to me and receive WORM in return
  • There will be 1m WORM set aside to welcome new users to our blockchain; swap rate will be 0.00014285 WORM to every 1 RCNUSA sent
  • This will be an option only for the month of November! You must send me a PM with your WORM address, I will reply with an RCNUSA address for you to send your coins to, and you will receive WORM to the address provided

I understand there will be some frustration and confusion, but if you want to complain, take it to the people responsible for this problem, which has ultimately led to this decision. They have lied to both you and I, but the difference with lying to me is that I do not take bullshit lightly and am in a position to rectify this situation for myself, as well as innocent users that have been fucked over by lies and bullshit. As far as I can tell, there are really only a few people that are making the decisions which are affecting people negatively, and I will start with the main culprit:

• Robert Thomas Fletcher III (rtf3rtf3@gmail.com | rcoinworld@gmail.com) - Known for skipping out on debts and peddling lies and bullshit to suck even more innocent users into this situation; this is your main moron who is also so stupid that he doesn't even control the premine he is selling you people. In fact, he skipped out on server bills and doesn't even have a backup for the wallet lol
    Quick example of Robert Thomas Fletcher III using clear deceit and spreading lies and bullshit to innocent users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oW4fRBf9_M - This is one dude that is pretty fuckin sad, wouldn't you say?
  • Still need more information? Sure, let's do a little more! There's also this little story that is quite interesting: https://www.kyivpost.com/article/content/ukraine-politics/self-proclaimed-money-guru-accused-of-fraud-31064.html?cn-reloaded=1 - Seems as if lies, fraud, and deceit are a common theme with this winner, wouldn't you all agree? Because of this, among many other failed attempts at swindling users, on November 22nd, 2008, he was arrested and spent 6 years in pre-trial detention center for fraud and other related issues
  • Is there more!? Oh come on, of course there is! But I think this is enough for now to get the point across. More people and additional information could also be added the longer he takes to straighten things out for those innocent users being affected by the treachery of this, and I use this term lightly in this situation.. 'man'
  • There are other people who will be added to this list once I have gathered enough information to get my point across regarding them, too. If you are involved in this situation or this coin, just know that you will not be forgotten, nor will the actions you have taken be forgiven. Make things right for people, or I will make things very, very wrong for those of you that are involved with perpetuating the lies and scams; you know who you are and you know what you need to do

'Ewwww Spots, you sound so salty' - Do I? Or is it maybe a little bit for thinking I was doing a friend a favor who was making deals and arrangements for this fraudulent 'human being', but really it's more about protecting people at this point than fixing my own situation. WORM has a great idea, great community, excellent wallet, and a solid plan, so I am, fortunately, in a position to help out here. We have some extra coins left over from the Dev Fund for WORM, so much of our community is ready and eager to welcome some new users into our plan! WORM has staking already active for months, it's working great and very easy to do, with Masternodes and Smart Contracts already in the coin, just turned off for the time being (Masternodes will be turned to active in Q1-20, with Smart Contracts following later in the year). Holders of RCoinUSA are actually in a very good position to get something out of nothing, rather than biting the bullet and letting liars and scammers get away with another victory

The WORM Thread is still very barebones as we ramp up to get ready for 2020, but the links and wallets are available here for now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128991 - Again, it's kind of a weird, in-between time for WORM, so it looks a little worse than it should, but I'll be getting around to the cosmetic shit soon enough to make it look prettier. There is also a new domain being launched in early 2020 with new branding and an entire new look to open the shop with fresh inventory and renewable supply. Each time I've opened the store, our entire inventory sold out too quick and we needed more time to expand; this time we've expanded about 4 times in advance so hopefully this is the last of the downtime that we will ever see

Sorry this happened to everyone who holds RCoinUSA, but on behalf of your new friends and community.. WELCOME TO WORM!!

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:13:47 PM

!

If what you say is true then I feel bad for anyone who bought into RcoinUsa and its pretty cool that you are offering a swap to anyone who wants to exit this project.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 08:19:48 PM

!

If what you say is true then I feel bad for anyone who bought into RcoinUsa and its pretty cool that you are offering a swap to anyone who wants to exit this project.

We welcome all of these users with open arms to the WORM community!

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/365G7Yr - Lots of very nice people in there that are more than willing to help you out!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: