Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 03:40:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 46588 times)
PacePay

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:14:00 PM

Before anyone starts trading they need to know the facts. Over 80% of traders are not profitable over time and only 1% make it big. The rest just struggle to stay above the line. For nearly 2 decades of part time (hobby) trading I have seen countless people think trading is easy fast money or at least easily possible to make good money in the end. The truth is its not easy and it takes a diverse set of skills + experience to be able to make some money on the side.

This is why people give up too soon. Every loss is valuable experience, many losses results in a lot of experience. If your interested in trading, start each trade small, stupidly small. Buy/sell on 3-5% margins and be thankful for your "wins". There wont be many. But learn from the stupidly small losses over and over again. Analyse your losses, don't go on feelings but data, both fundamental and technical, especially regarding crypto.

Set yourself $100 and make 5 x $20 trades on different commodities/coins etc try and turn each into $25 (excluding fees). You'll learn a lot before you get there. Trading will always be here, take some time out to perfect your skills, trade on data not emotions and enjoy the ride, its fun imo.
That is so truly said. Every loss is your experience and in trading there is much more about experience only. And I think the best strategy- for the beginners and others who can be disappointed very early- is to start with as small as said “stupidly small”. Make small profits and then gradually make them big and big and you will never be such disappointed to leave trading.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paid Piper

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:03:51 PM

Trading is the only way for me to make money online since i am a jobless man im depending on trading everyday i don't want to lose any profit from it everyday i spend time for trading since i have lots of altcoins where i hold it for a week i don't have any reason to be disaappointment in trading unless trading site that im using is got hacked!

The same here, I try to make my bitcoin and ETH amount higher when trading altcoins. This first helped me much on making money, but then I opened wrong positions and that caused a huge loss for me. I'm completely disappointed in trading right now.

Trading also needs practiced and experience. Until you learned this at least you have develop a decision making capability. Just add it to your experienced, sooner you will be a good trader. Also learn the tools used in predicting or making decisions. It can really help. Good Luck.
no doubt  that experience is too much important in trading, I think without experience trading is risky, even more risky than gambling. in gambling in fact we are depending on our luck where we do not have an opportunity to use our luck, but in trading we need to have good experience and trading skill.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

Trading is the only way for me to make money online since i am a jobless man im depending on trading everyday i don't want to lose any profit from it everyday i spend time for trading since i have lots of altcoins where i hold it for a week i don't have any reason to be disaappointment in trading unless trading site that im using is got hacked!

The same here, I try to make my bitcoin and ETH amount higher when trading altcoins. This first helped me much on making money, but then I opened wrong positions and that caused a huge loss for me. I'm completely disappointed in trading right now.

Trading also needs practiced and experience. Until you learned this at least you have develop a decision making capability. Just add it to your experienced, sooner you will be a good trader. Also learn the tools used in predicting or making decisions. It can really help. Good Luck.
no doubt  that experience is too much important in trading, I think without experience trading is risky, even more risky than gambling. in gambling in fact we are depending on our luck where we do not have an opportunity to use our luck, but in trading we need to have good experience and trading skill.
Yeah, because without skills in trading you are like playing gambling with a blindfold in the eyes having so many choices to choose a coin around and that what makes a people disappointed if he lose but he did not think aboutbwhy he lose and sometimes they blame the site or trading so they switch into gambling.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
stadus

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:25:36 AM

Yeah, because without skills in trading you are like playing gambling with a blindfold in the eyes having so many choices to choose a coin around and that what makes a people disappointed if he lose but he did not think aboutbwhy he lose and sometimes they blame the site or trading so they switch into gambling.
You cannot do that in trading because you are after of a long term success therefore you have to develop your skills in order to make
consistent success. When you think it's easy because all you have to do is to predict, but every prediction should be coming from a real basis which
is the news and the speculation you will have to find out.

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

skinomanl

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:06:55 AM

I'm a little disappointed in the trade, but I understand that it takes a lot of time to get the result better. I just do not have the patience to trade, which will make a good profit.
MiXxe

Activity: 210

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:11:08 AM

I'm a little disappointed in the trade, but I understand that it takes a lot of time to get the result better. I just do not have the patience to trade, which will make a good profit.
You already knew it and your mistakes and its good for you so now you need only to adjust and have some little practice of having patience and while on that you learn to acquire some knowledge in your altcoins or what you will buy.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
smile1218

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

For me I am not disappointed in trading in the first place before i entered Trading I already know how much risks i could take as simple as that. There are ups and downs in trading but as a rule we need to buy low and sell high so it means we need to wait patiently.

nesty

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:16:35 AM

I'm still contented with trading not disappointed. Everyone of course knows the trading is risky so before i entered trading i am already open with the risk i am taking. But i always keep in mind that trading do has ups and downs and I already condition my mind for that possible risks.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
Malsetid

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

For me I am not disappointed in trading in the first place before i entered Trading I already know how much risks i could take as simple as that. There are ups and downs in trading but as a rule we need to buy low and sell high so it means we need to wait patiently.

And that's how our outlook should be towads something like trading. Obstacles would be abundant at the start but once you got over them, you'll have experiences tucked under your belt to help you in your trades moving forward. Just remember and apply the essentials you'll learn along the way

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:44 PM

And that's how our outlook should be towads something like trading. Obstacles would be abundant at the start but once you got over them, you'll have experiences tucked under your belt to help you in your trades moving forward. Just remember and apply the essentials you'll learn along the way
Yes experience and applying experience at right time are the things we must need to avoid disappointments in trading.
We all do learn some lessons everyday from trading but unfortunately we do forget them time to time.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Colt22

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

That is the most common reason of why people just disappointed and starts blaming site and coins. They don’t have proper knowledge for trading. They lack technical skills and thus lose and when they do so they just start gambling.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
traderethereum

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

That is the most common reason of why people just disappointed and starts blaming site and coins. They don’t have proper knowledge for trading. They lack technical skills and thus lose and when they do so they just start gambling.

if they are often to be like this then i am sure they are only loss in the money and the value because if they are buy in high price then suddenly the price is drop too much, they must waited too long before the price is back normal. yes i realize it makes us disappointed in trading but as long as we learning from our mistake then i am sure that we can know when we must buy and sell and we can determine the price for make order.

Sled

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:29:24 AM

if they are often to be like this then i am sure they are only loss in the money and the value because if they are buy in high price then suddenly the price is drop too much, they must waited too long before the price is back normal. yes i realize it makes us disappointed in trading but as long as we learning from our mistake then i am sure that we can know when we must buy and sell and we can determine the price for make order.
There is no loss in trading because if you win then you will feel blessed and when you lose money you will feel that you are being taught by a teacher and that teacher is the experience in trading either bitcoin or altcoin so in the next time you are trading then you can become better because you have basis from your previous trading performance so you can be more efficient.

BitSat

Activity: 364

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:39:27 AM

This thing help me a lot as I enter in trading with the help of tipster which give me very big lost and then disappear but after this I use my own mind and done some good stuff which is giving me experience and good amount because analysis and watching market is key for this its hard but good if you want to earn by yourself

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
    ███████████████████████████
  CRYPTOCURRENCY
███████████████████████████
Rimon365

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:51:16 AM

No.Because I earn some money through trading almost every month.

jamids

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:30:51 AM

I lose some and win some in trading and yes get disappointed at times but then realized that because I am not that experienced yet then I have to learn my lesson the hard way. There are times that I wanted to give up when I have a major loss but then when I see other successful traders, it gives me hope that someday I will be like them or just half of what they achieved because they also have stories to tell that made them that successful.

Superzpay

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

Risks are there always for the traders but if you get emotional on your loss or your hodling and then sell at bad prices causing you a huge loss and then being disappointed. So this all is not accepted in trading. You have to be self-controlled over emotions, must have good strategy to work and don’t be disappointed as there is always good after some bad.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
MrBitter

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

At first when i started trading i was very disappointed mainly cos i didn't knew what i was doing and also cos i lost money, but now after learing how to trade step by step i'm no longer disappointed 
Dart315

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:02:28 PM

No! Trading is so fun. Better than sex!  Grin
Misshi

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:19:29 AM

This is so true. You nailed it. Really. In trading it is not all about how much you lose or how much you take gain. It is about how you react on something that happens in your trading. When you are winning and you can't control in your emotion that you are not contented with the gain you have and end up being a bagholder because you didn't set your limit profit, that's what you call greed. And also, when you are losing, the price is getting deeper and you panic sell. That's rekt. And that is how handling your emotions plays an important role.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.