Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64608 times)
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

For me I am not disappointed in trading in the first place before i entered Trading I already know how much risks i could take as simple as that. There are ups and downs in trading but as a rule we need to buy low and sell high so it means we need to wait patiently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:16:35 AM

I'm still contented with trading not disappointed. Everyone of course knows the trading is risky so before i entered trading i am already open with the risk i am taking. But i always keep in mind that trading do has ups and downs and I already condition my mind for that possible risks.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

For me I am not disappointed in trading in the first place before i entered Trading I already know how much risks i could take as simple as that. There are ups and downs in trading but as a rule we need to buy low and sell high so it means we need to wait patiently.

And that's how our outlook should be towads something like trading. Obstacles would be abundant at the start but once you got over them, you'll have experiences tucked under your belt to help you in your trades moving forward. Just remember and apply the essentials you'll learn along the way

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:44 PM

And that's how our outlook should be towads something like trading. Obstacles would be abundant at the start but once you got over them, you'll have experiences tucked under your belt to help you in your trades moving forward. Just remember and apply the essentials you'll learn along the way
Yes experience and applying experience at right time are the things we must need to avoid disappointments in trading.
We all do learn some lessons everyday from trading but unfortunately we do forget them time to time.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

Trading is the only way for me to make money online since i am a jobless man im depending on trading everyday i don't want to lose any profit from it everyday i spend time for trading since i have lots of altcoins where i hold it for a week i don't have any reason to be disaappointment in trading unless trading site that im using is got hacked!

The same here, I try to make my bitcoin and ETH amount higher when trading altcoins. This first helped me much on making money, but then I opened wrong positions and that caused a huge loss for me. I'm completely disappointed in trading right now.

Trading also needs practiced and experience. Until you learned this at least you have develop a decision making capability. Just add it to your experienced, sooner you will be a good trader. Also learn the tools used in predicting or making decisions. It can really help. Good Luck.
no doubt  that experience is too much important in trading, I think without experience trading is risky, even more risky than gambling. in gambling in fact we are depending on our luck where we do not have an opportunity to use our luck, but in trading we need to have good experience and trading skill.
Yeah, because without skills in trading you are like playing gambling with a blindfold in the eyes having so many choices to choose a coin around and that what makes a people disappointed if he lose but he did not think aboutbwhy he lose and sometimes they blame the site or trading so they switch into gambling.
That is the most common reason of why people just disappointed and starts blaming site and coins. They don’t have proper knowledge for trading. They lack technical skills and thus lose and when they do so they just start gambling.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

Trading is the only way for me to make money online since i am a jobless man im depending on trading everyday i don't want to lose any profit from it everyday i spend time for trading since i have lots of altcoins where i hold it for a week i don't have any reason to be disaappointment in trading unless trading site that im using is got hacked!

The same here, I try to make my bitcoin and ETH amount higher when trading altcoins. This first helped me much on making money, but then I opened wrong positions and that caused a huge loss for me. I'm completely disappointed in trading right now.

Trading also needs practiced and experience. Until you learned this at least you have develop a decision making capability. Just add it to your experienced, sooner you will be a good trader. Also learn the tools used in predicting or making decisions. It can really help. Good Luck.
no doubt  that experience is too much important in trading, I think without experience trading is risky, even more risky than gambling. in gambling in fact we are depending on our luck where we do not have an opportunity to use our luck, but in trading we need to have good experience and trading skill.
Yeah, because without skills in trading you are like playing gambling with a blindfold in the eyes having so many choices to choose a coin around and that what makes a people disappointed if he lose but he did not think aboutbwhy he lose and sometimes they blame the site or trading so they switch into gambling.
That is the most common reason of why people just disappointed and starts blaming site and coins. They don’t have proper knowledge for trading. They lack technical skills and thus lose and when they do so they just start gambling.

if they are often to be like this then i am sure they are only loss in the money and the value because if they are buy in high price then suddenly the price is drop too much, they must waited too long before the price is back normal. yes i realize it makes us disappointed in trading but as long as we learning from our mistake then i am sure that we can know when we must buy and sell and we can determine the price for make order.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:29:24 AM

if they are often to be like this then i am sure they are only loss in the money and the value because if they are buy in high price then suddenly the price is drop too much, they must waited too long before the price is back normal. yes i realize it makes us disappointed in trading but as long as we learning from our mistake then i am sure that we can know when we must buy and sell and we can determine the price for make order.
There is no loss in trading because if you win then you will feel blessed and when you lose money you will feel that you are being taught by a teacher and that teacher is the experience in trading either bitcoin or altcoin so in the next time you are trading then you can become better because you have basis from your previous trading performance so you can be more efficient.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:39:27 AM

This thing help me a lot as I enter in trading with the help of tipster which give me very big lost and then disappear but after this I use my own mind and done some good stuff which is giving me experience and good amount because analysis and watching market is key for this its hard but good if you want to earn by yourself
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:51:16 AM

No.Because I earn some money through trading almost every month.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:30:51 AM

I lose some and win some in trading and yes get disappointed at times but then realized that because I am not that experienced yet then I have to learn my lesson the hard way. There are times that I wanted to give up when I have a major loss but then when I see other successful traders, it gives me hope that someday I will be like them or just half of what they achieved because they also have stories to tell that made them that successful.

Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

Risks are there always for the traders but if you get emotional on your loss or your hodling and then sell at bad prices causing you a huge loss and then being disappointed. So this all is not accepted in trading. You have to be self-controlled over emotions, must have good strategy to work and don’t be disappointed as there is always good after some bad.
MrBitter

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

At first when i started trading i was very disappointed mainly cos i didn't knew what i was doing and also cos i lost money, but now after learing how to trade step by step i'm no longer disappointed 
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:02:28 PM

No! Trading is so fun. Better than sex!  Grin
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:19:29 AM

This is so true. You nailed it. Really. In trading it is not all about how much you lose or how much you take gain. It is about how you react on something that happens in your trading. When you are winning and you can't control in your emotion that you are not contented with the gain you have and end up being a bagholder because you didn't set your limit profit, that's what you call greed. And also, when you are losing, the price is getting deeper and you panic sell. That's rekt. And that is how handling your emotions plays an important role.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

Sometimes a trader must feel the disappointment when trading activities are not getting the benefits gained. this is actually a common thing for traders if you do not want to get the disappointment of trading activities you are doing I think you should not do trading because I think trading activity is an activity that has a high risk level should you switch in activities that the other is by storing the btc assets you have in a long time for a form of investment and I think it is not too risky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:49:49 PM

At some point I do get disappointed with the result if it turns out not the one I planned. But that's just a part of it and we'll need to adapt and learn from it in someway. Overall, my trading experience is fun, exciting and helped me to learn more about digital currency. Someday I want to trade equipped with learnings and wisdom knowing that most of my investment will payoff.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

I'm little bit disappointed now because for more than a week now since I buy some alt coins that still going down the value. But I know that's the game in trading sometime you won big sometime you fail. Maybe I need to know more about trading so that I can trade much better next time.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:32:11 PM

I'm little bit disappointed now because for more than a week now since I buy some alt coins that still going down the value. But I know that's the game in trading sometime you won big sometime you fail. Maybe I need to know more about trading so that I can trade much better next time.

For now i will not disappointed because as a begginer i just start to invest what i can afford to lost so if the trading value will become worst for this week i will not be hurt because i considered its a lost already but as i monitor for now ethereum is average increasing therefore i will not going to dissapointed just yet but maybe next time if i will invest to other coins and fail.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

Of course I'm not disappointed in in trading, Though I knew that there is upside down when it comes to the price value whether bitcoin or altcoin. Because trading is matter of growing our capital in a short span period of time. Depending on your prediction too.
albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

I was disappointed in trading because all the money I accumulated broke out in trading. But that's fine and I'll continue trading.  I'm also wrong because I did something I did not think well. That's why I make that my inspiration to recover from the fall. . And i will rise again to the new person who are more aware of and learn from mistakes

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: