Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay.me + Hashflare.io ***ATTENTION***  (Read 949 times)
tipaul (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

I sent through some bitcoins to them and the transaction has been confirmed on blockchain a lot of times but they didnt transfer the bitcoin to Hashflare.io .Those 2 companies seem to be very doubtful.Two days they didnt answer to my question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:49:58 PM

Hashflare.io has always responded to my questions so far. Something you have to wait cause of weekend but they always get back to you. The other one, I have no idea.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:43:36 PM

I sent through some bitcoins to them and the transaction has been confirmed on blockchain a lot of times but they didnt transfer the bitcoin to Hashflare.io .Those 2 companies seem to be very doubtful.Two days they didnt answer to my question

There was an issue with cryptopay but it was then fixed but you can send directly a PM to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=383146 they will respond to you shortly.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:49:15 PM

if you problem about deposit
you must contacs in service, in fast response you can write comment in hashflare offcial in bitcointalk
or send PM hashflare profile in bitcointalk
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:31:38 AM

I sent through some bitcoins to them and the transaction has been confirmed on blockchain a lot of times but they didnt transfer the bitcoin to Hashflare.io .
If your transaction is confirmed on blockchain than it will be hashflare responsibility to make your deposit appear on your account if you have sent bitcoin to correct deposit address.

Focus on contacting hashflare support rather than cryptopay and also don't forget to check the deposit address is correct or not.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:55:20 AM

I sent through some bitcoins to them and the transaction has been confirmed on blockchain a lot of times but they didnt transfer the bitcoin to Hashflare.io .
If your transaction is confirmed on blockchain than it will be hashflare responsibility to make your deposit appear on your account if you have sent bitcoin to correct deposit address.

Focus on contacting hashflare support rather than cryptopay and also don't forget to check the deposit address is correct or not.

cryptopay handles the bitcoin deposits to hashflare.io so if there is a problem on deposit it must be a fault on cryptopay's side so contacting support of cryptopay is needed and not hashflare though in some cases that cryptopay already forwarded the "paid" message to hashflare and still hasn't given you the power you bought it is on hashflare's side

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:53:45 PM

don't about Cryptopay.me .. but About Hashflare.io there is not problem i have no problem as i get reply in time as my account is running form last one year without nay problem ...
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:41:20 PM

I am 1 yr at HashFlare and never had any problem !!!
Buying just Scrypt, specially now when they have an Christmas offer, from 9.9$ per 1 MH/s to 6.6$ per 1 MH/s !
They provide evidence about buying a tones of GPU's and a lot of pictures of farms on their Instagram. and they response always in 24h except Sundays...so all in all I'm very satisfied with HashFlare !
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:22:54 AM

If the transaction already is confirmed in blockchain then doesn't that mean that it was already set to the address you sent the coins? Meaning it's not in cryptopay anymore. Are you sure you used the correct details upon sending the money?
keshto

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

Same here...Sent BTC through my Binance account, later verified, it was confirmed.
But Hashflare balance showing zero.
I have sent a message yet no response after 24 hours....
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Same here...Sent BTC through my Binance account, later verified, it was confirmed.
But Hashflare balance showing zero.
I have sent a message yet no response after 24 hours....
Although I am sure, that hasflare will scam all their customers, you could be lucky with deposit. When Binance is showing confirmed, it needen't always mean, that the payment was completely confirmed. Sometimes, depending on paid fees, there ar many confirmations, until the funds are completely sent. I hope for you, that this is also the case for your problem and I advice you, not to invest further or reinvest on hashflare anymore, because there are many signs like dead support, changing withdraw minimums, ending contracts and so on, that hashflare will leave its customers with scam.
keshto

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

Let me know when your payment has been acknowledged by Hashflare or they respond you somehow please.....I am in trouble with them. Their FAQ says the response may linger as far as 14 days.

I think they are robbing peter to pay Paul type of people.
cryptodadach

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

hashflare has so far been very fast in responding and clarifying any of the questions i had about the service

BTC: 16C1ZBZQ1ZUC34tHKKN8uMGVQfBf9uCDMa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: