Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Spotify Premium 2 Years Subscription *Not stolen, On your account*  (Read 3406 times)
DSBrands (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:17:38 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 05:18:18 AM by DSBrands

Spotify Premium Subscription with 2 Years Validity And 1 Year Warranty

$70 $49.99 45$ Only!!
★ Cheapest on BitCoinTalk ★

★ Updates ★
Looking for Hero member to vouch copy.
10 6 More sells with escrow on us!!!
★ What is Spotify? ★

Spotify is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world.

Real Cost: 10$ each month, So 10$ * 24(2 Years) = 240$.

★ Why Premium?

Spotify Premium allow you use a lot of features like:
  • Play any song.
  • Download music & Listen offline.
  • No ads.
  • Better sound quality.
and much more you can read all about premium in the offical Spotify site: https://www.spotify.com/int/premium/

★ Details ★
Payment:
: Paypal($2 Extra) OR Bitcoin (You can get Bitcoin here: http://localbitcoins.com)
Delivery: 24 Hours Top (Usually 1 hour)
Subscription     : 2 Years

★ Order Procedure ★

New Account Existing Account Existing Account
NEW Username & Password,
We will send your premium account.
Your account,
We will give you instructions to make your account premium.
Your account,
We will get it done for you!
You can change the password before and after the process is done.

★ Contact Me ★

★ Reviews ★
Will be updated
Since we are new here we don't have any reviews here, But we used to sold subscriptions on Ebay you can look on our Ebay profile here
Picture that proofs that we own WaBrand account: https://i.imgsafe.org/55db4e40d7.png

★ Vouches ★
Will be updated
Since we are new here we don't have any reviews here, But we used to sold subscriptions on Ebay you can look on our Ebay profile here
Picture that proofs that we own WaBrand account: https://i.imgsafe.org/55db4e40d7.png
Vouch Copy     Current Status

Warranty
We provide 1 year full warranty for anything that occur to your account.
That means that if your account stops working, I will happily provide a new one without a problem. Don't be discouraged, however. I have not yet had an account stop working within 6 months, so there should not be a need to replace the account often after the initial purchase.

Additional Details:
1. These accounts are not carded, cracked or hacked. This is your personal account you can do whatever you wish to do with it after you have received it.
2. We can't upgrade (overextend) current Spotify premium member - so either you'll open a new account and transfer your music from your old account (easy), or wait until the premium is over.
3. Be AWARE that your account region will be permanent changed - subscription will be Philippine based You'll still have access to playlists, music library and Spotify content worldwide.

Terms of Service
1. After I deliver a working account, I do not provide refunds, simply replacements.
2. I have the right to deny any customers service, as unlikely as this may be.
3. You have read the entire thread upon purchase and will not dispute anything stated.
4. These Terms of Service may change at any point without me needing to notify you.
xpassion96

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:42:12 PM

Any vouch copies to be given?
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:45:49 PM

Any vouch copies to be given?

Yeah, Contact me via skype DSBrandz for further information.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:05:57 PM

I have bought more "premium" Spotify 1 or 2 year accounts off this site over the last couple years that I could have paid for a 1 year REAL account with all the money I lost.  Every last one of them has been shut down because Spotify eventually "closed the loophole" the seller was using.  ANY warranty is useless because the seller will disappear the minute the shit starts hitting the fan and accounts start getting closed.

Why should THIS deal be any different?  You can be sure it won't.

And why don't you list a price?
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:33:55 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 04:07:01 PM by DSBrands

I have bought more "premium" Spotify 1 or 2 year accounts off this site over the last couple years that I could have paid for a 1 year REAL account with all the money I lost.  Every last one of them has been shut down because Spotify eventually "closed the loophole" the seller was using.  ANY warranty is useless because the seller will disappear the minute the shit starts hitting the fan and accounts start getting closed.

Hey Sandy,
As you said (and right) many "sellers" of premium Spotify accounts are selling hacked\stolen accounts which finally get canceled/removed, In the other end we selling the subscription itself and not just users.
We have 1 year warranty that if anything happen to you we will refund or renew your account.
About the price as I said before because our product is different the price is a bit higher, We selling each subscription at 50$.
You can see our great feedback in Ebay here
viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:25:39 PM

If still giving that vouch copy,hmu.
Will be glad to review this..

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:13:57 PM

If still giving that vouch copy,hmu.
Will be glad to review this..

Contact me via Skype please.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:06:42 AM

Hey Sandy,
As you said (and right) many "sellers" of premium Spotify accounts are selling hacked\stolen accounts which finally get canceled/removed, In the other end we selling the subscription itself and not just users.
We have 1 year warranty that if anything happen to you we will refund or renew your account.
About the price as I said before because our product is different the price is a bit higher, We selling each subscription at 50$.

No, the weren't sold or hacked accounts.  They were all "legit" accounts through various loopholes with your own name and password.  Usually within 1 or 2 months or less Spotify would "plug" the loophole and accounts would be closed.  Any warranty provided by an anonymous user who can disappear and change his name at will is worthless.  The chance of you (or any seller on this forum) still being here under their current user name a year from now to honor a waranty is slim to none.  The chances of an account that is good today or next week or next month being good 2-3 months from now is non-existent.
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:17:46 AM

Hey Sandy,

No, the weren't sold or hacked accounts.  They were all "legit" accounts through various loopholes with your own name and password.  Usually within 1 or 2 months or less Spotify would "plug" the loophole and accounts would be closed.  Any warranty provided by an anonymous user who can disappear and change his name at will is worthless.  The chance of you (or any seller on this forum) still being here under their current user name a year from now to honor a waranty is slim to none.  The chances of an account that is good today or next week or next month being good 2-3 months from now is non-existent.

As you can see in our eBay account we are not here for 1 month or less, What we do isn't related to a vulnerabilites I'm Spotify, there are no loopholes.
We are here to stay and sell the most quality subscription and we keeping our promise on our 1 year warranty.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:36:30 AM

Id love a vouch copy. But I think most users here, like myself if they use Spotify they pay $5 a month via a.edu email
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:50:32 AM

Id love a vouch copy. But I think most users here, like myself if they use Spotify they pay $5 a month via a.edu email
Hey,
Currently the vouch copies are for hero members only, and think about how much you paying, you paying 120$ for 2 years it's almost  3x times expensive from what I offer.
hatan88

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:22:24 PM

Hey I've added you on Skype I want to buy 2 accounts please message me
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:21:08 AM

Hey I've added you on Skype I want to buy 2 accounts please message me
Another happy customer, I'll glad if you leave your feedback on this post.

Thank you,
DSBrands.
Sellinq Accounts

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:10:33 PM

Vouch for OP. Up and running for 4 days no issues. Used escrow on bitify and seller was patient.
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:16:17 PM

Vouch for OP. Up and running for 4 days no issues. Used escrow on bitify and seller was patient.
Thanks for the vouch appreciate your honesty, I'm here  for any problem.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:04:43 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 02:18:43 AM by MisteredF

4 days is meaningless.  You can buy 50cent hacked accounts that work for a month.  You can even get a month for free. 4 MONTHS would mean something not 4 days.  Guaranteed you will be shut down sooner rather than later.  Then try to redeem your "warranty" and see how far it gets you.  Wait 3 or 4 months then see what happens to your eBay account.  Unfortunately users can't change feedback which they have left 2 or 3 months from now after their accounts die.

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:48:00 AM

4 days is meaningless.  You can buy 50cent hacked accounts that work for a month.  You can even get a month for free. 4 MONTHS would mean something not 4 days.  Guaranteed you will be shut down sooner rather than later.  Then try to redeem your "warranty" and see how far it gets you.  Wait 3 or 4 months then see what happens to your eBay account.  Unfortunately users can't change feedback which they have left 2 or 3 months from now after their accounts die.

I signed up to be an uber driver and they sent me 10 years free...why rip off spotify they rock.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:22:02 AM

If you are still giving out vouch copy. Please let me know. I'd like a vouch copy and I'll write a detailed review about it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: