Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC short time prediction discussion  (Read 466 times)
mikandri (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:27:59 PM

Hi,
I'm feeling pretty bullish on ETC right now.
How do you feel? Smiley
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:34:24 PM

Hi,
How do you feel? Smiley
I don't feel like that, and where from we will feel pretty bullish on ETC? About Pos? or the other decision has made by the team in the future. I was quite feeling doubt about it.  Roll Eyes
I won't get bullish from this coin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:44:12 AM

ETC was pumped (13%) so i guess OP was right but other than that i am not a fan of this coin.
besides with the bitcoin price rise to $790 there is no chance for these altcoins that are being traded with USD and BTC at the same time to grow during these days.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
coinling

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:04:27 PM

I still don't see any reason for ETC having a big value longterm.

I mean if they will stay at POW, a lot of stuff might not work as intended. They won't distinguish that much from BTC by that and that was the good thing about Ethereum. That they actually take a different approach than Ethereum. So you have two experiments and let's see how they evolve.

The other point is that the community is just not as open minded and very agressive imo.
Because they rooted AGAINST the majority of Ethereum's community/developer/miners/companies they are more likely to not find consensus in future as well.

It might not be the case but i think it is very unlikely that they will find a nice roadmap which really differs from ETH or BTC to gain value at all in future.

Apart from that : what they critizised at Ethereum was their leadership and now they basically have even worse centralisied leadership with letting hoskinson do his stuff. Does he even pay his own developer btw ?

I think the community and dapps are the biggest part of such a decentral application plattform and ETC has neither a big community nor big game changing apps which are going to be developed on etc so far.
Imo there won't be two plattforms , it will be either ETH or ETC, unless ETC really changes the roadmap to a totally different coin.
If they won't change , ETH will win this war imo and ETC will be worth almost nothing.

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 02:39:40 PM

yeah i see etc keep rise..cool.

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:29:27 PM

Hi,
How do you feel? Smiley

Is there a reasonable explanation about this feeling? Are you listening to your guts only?
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:33:39 PM

Hi,
How do you feel? Smiley

if bitcoin price incraese in high ETC can down
bitcoin price stagnant price, ETC is incraese
bitcoin price down, ETC price is stagnant

this now bitcoin price is stagnant so, etc can incraese
but in chrtmast all coin, altcoin and bitcoin can down price
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: