Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] I Will Write E-Mails for You or Your Business!  (Read 146 times)
cuddleface (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:25:21 PM

So, as the subject line states, I'm starting a little business venture. I've been looking for work for a while now, so I thought I could maybe do something semi-creative to earn a little bit of cash. Here's the process:

--Write in the comments if you're interested or not.

--I'll PM you requesting the details of what the body of the email should be. Example: Do you want me to advertise a product you're selling? Do you want me to write a love letter to your betrothed? That kind of stuff.

--I will write the email, and after it has been sent, I will send you a screenshot showing it.

--You send $0.50 in Bitcoin to the address that I give you in our PM's (or we could try and do escrow, if you'd like).

--Tips are always appreciated!

Now here are a couple terms of the service:

--This is NOT for spam. I will request a SPECIFIC email address (or address list) to send to. This service is for people who are too busy to write the letter themselves, or who aren't the best at expressing their words in writing.

--The base price is $0.50 per email. This is negotiable. If you feel that your letter is too short to pay $0.50 for, then let me know and we'll get things sorted out.

I'd like to thank you guys for how kind you've been as a community, and even for correcting me on a few things. I feel this venture is perfectly fair, so I am kindly asking that if you have a comment that is negative, leave it to yourself unless it could help me make the program more fair, or if it's CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
     Also, if you have suggestions for what kinds of services I could add to this little business I have going, feel free to add them. I am always open to new ideas. Thank you to all who read this. Have a nice day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: