Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ph111 SCAMMED $400 in BTC from me PICTURE PROOF  (Read 1098 times)
H3lp

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:40:38 PM

A guy that scammed $400 is going to pay 1 btc for a dox. This guy is sick and out of his mind. Hes frustrated that he got caught scamming and people found his ip. Ive already reported him to several agencies, full name and all the info.
A guy that scammed $400 is going to pay 1 btc for a dox. This guy is sick and out of his mind. Hes frustrated that he got caught scamming and people found his ip. Ive already reported him to several agencies, full name and all the info.

Ive started a new thread as unless someone quotes on this quickly he deletes my posts please quote this and see for yourself  !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725310.msg17266969#msg17266969

Ive posted on BTC-E trollbox for proof !

I havent deleted one post on this thread. Admin can verify. I dont know how you arent banned already.

Ok so lets take this as the truth for a minute is it possible someone pretended to be me and you sent the coins to them or you are certain it was me lets have a 3way in some chat somewhere with patatas ?

Where are the other 2 people you bought accounts from for proof of your story  ?

Beachty88 (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:59:45 PM

Lol its so obvious what you did. Enjoy my 400$. Reread the thread and look at all the hard proof there is. How the helk would someone hack you. You changed the password after the 400$ and only did that as a coverup after I posted all the proof about you scamming.
Beachty88 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:04:14 PM

Ive started a new thread as unless someone quotes on this quickly he deletes my posts please quote this and see for yourself  !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725310.msg17266969#msg17266969

Ive posted on BTC-E trollbox for proof !

I havent deleted one post on this thread. Admin can verify. I dont know how you arent banned already.

Ok so lets take this as the truth for a minute is it possible someone pretended to be me and you sent the coins to them or you are certain it was me lets have a 3way in some chat somewhere with patatas ?

Where are the other 2 people you bought accounts from for proof of your story  ?

Cryptoworldx i purchased an account from him. And I sent first .5 btc. Anyone can pm him to verify. Then i did another deal through wickr and it went smooth with me sending first as well. The third deal was with you, we talked on wickr but I made sure to have you pm me your btc address so I can verify that it was you on wickr. Once you did that, i sent you 400$ and you messaged me go screw  yourself pretty much on wickr. I then posted all proof on here and you claimed your account was hacked. Your a bum and enjoy my money. Admin please ban this user.
H3lp

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:26:32 PM

Look i assure you i didn't reply to any emails you sent i didn't take your $400 (although i have no idea why someone would pay $400 for a LBC account with no feedback ) although i did see some communication in my email and just ignored it  i didn't change my password to ph111 can anyone shed light on this please  ?
Beachty88 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:28:26 PM

Look i assure you i didn't reply to any emails you sent i didn't take your $400 (although i have no idea why someone would pay $400 for a LBC account with no feedback ) although i did see some communication in my email and just ignored it  i didn't change my password to ph111 can anyone shed light on this please  ?

Just stop talking lol. Now your saying you saw communication that wasnt you but didnt change your password. God are you stupid or what. Just accept that your name is tarnished. Enjoy the 400$. It should get you real far.
H3lp

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:45:46 PM

Yes i had alerts in my email that i had messages in bitcointalk but i thought nothing of it i assumed it was a mistake so at that point correct it must of been my email but right now i can't remember I'm pretty fuckin high...

But let me assure you it wasn't me who had your $400 or if you are trying to scam me and if its the latter i hope you are pretty fuckin good as i will offer far more than 1 BTC for your DOX and if it is a mistake i apologies but this is getting ridiculous..

I have very little knowledge about tech i got into bitcoin a long time ago by default as i needed to move money around and ever since then I've been closely following and held a few coins..

I've picked up a bit but this is the first time I've come accross someone trying to scam me or using my id so let me assure you I'm no fuckin retard as you may think and this is pissing me off but at the same time the entertainment value is great whilst high..
Beachty88 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:51:01 PM

Yes i had alerts in my email that i had messages in bitcointalk but i thought nothing of it i assumed it was a mistake so at that point correct it must of been my email but right now i can't remember I'm pretty fuckin high...

But let me assure you it wasn't me who had your $400 or if you are trying to scam me and if its the latter i hope you are pretty fuckin good as i will offer far more than 1 BTC for your DOX and if it is a mistake i apologies but this is getting ridiculous..

I have very little knowledge about tech i got into bitcoin a long time ago by default as i needed to move money around and ever since then I've been closely following and held a few coins..

I've picked up a bit but this is the first time I've come accross someone trying to scam me or using my id so let me assure you I'm no fuckin retard as you may think and this is pissing me off but at the same time the entertainment value is great whilst high..

You just made one of the worst blunders I have ever seen lol. Ph111 accidentally logged back onto his account and wrote the post from the wrong account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725310.new#new
themerkle

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:58:20 PM

this guy made my day, so much fun to read his stupid answers, he changes the story almost every post  Grin
Beachty88 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:00:34 PM

this guy made my day, so much fun to read his stupid answers, he changes the story almost every post  Grin

Lol yeah he got caught redhanded. I was hoping Id be able to show you guys. I knew he got me all along but im glad its easy to see after he incriminated himself haha. Hopefully an admin comes on over soon to do the final deed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: