Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3 Futurebit Moonlanders [US]  (Read 571 times)
isoneguy (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:38:37 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 03:14:37 PM by isoneguy

nvm got them working  Grin
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2736
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:46:06 AM

Purchased 3 of these last week and they hash well but they don't contribute to my laziness.

http://imgur.com/a/P0xr6

asking .1BTC ea

Escrow accepted buyer pays fees.

ill offer you $20 each

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Birka

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:34:13 AM

Purchased 3 of these last week and they hash well but they don't contribute to my laziness.

http://imgur.com/a/P0xr6

asking .1BTC ea

Escrow accepted buyer pays fees.
$90 in BTC for all 3 shipped to NY, USA
isoneguy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:59:12 AM

For you...I could do .25BTC for all 3 of them shipped... Because I like your gumption.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:24:11 AM

ill offer $91

isoneguy (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:05:51 AM

ill offer $91

ea? okay.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:12:08 AM

great where should i send the btc to. can we use escrow?

thanks!

Birka

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:26:32 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 04:42:46 AM by Birka

For you...I could do .25BTC for all 3 of them shipped... Because I like your gumption.

As they say "sarcasm is a sign of a weak mind".
Based on Litecoinpool's calculator having them all at 1MH/s and free electricity would make me a whooping $2.49 a month. Or about 3 years to get $90 from them. +the soap no one's got.

Considering I do not have free AC, and it is very hard getting those up to 1MH, aaand you bought those for $75, and you are having a stolen account (based on your feedback),  thank you for your generosity, but I'll skip.

I am sure there are some people who would probably want to buy them for 0.25  Up to them. I consider these useless for the next 25 years. Will I buy, or keep 0.25 Huh Hm ...
isoneguy (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:47:40 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 05:01:43 AM by isoneguy

The "they" you are referring to are ignorantly misquoting Dostoevski. And I was never being sarcastic.

Quote from:  Dostoevsky
Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.

As far as weak minds go...I was under the impression that logical fallacies were a sign of patheticism. We won't get into that because your mind might implode.

Come on down folks...to the mud pit.

Honestly though...I forgot about the soap. I guess I'll fuck with it this week.

buckrogers, if you are serious pm me...otherwise I'd trade them for that s9 you have.
Birka

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:06:58 AM

The "they" you are referring to are ignorantly misquoting Dostoevski. And I was never being sarcastic.

Quote from:  Dostoevsky
Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.

Not bad, but this commonly accepted translation has nothing to do with what it means in Russian. Yeah, not as good as it sounds in English BTW. Good luck selling to collectors.
P.S. Still keep laughing at that fuck with that soap part. Will not buy none though. Sorry.
isoneguy (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:41:52 AM

Don't worry...everyone who has invested currency in the soap or donated their time has already achieved a complete ROI.

Anyone who has purchased a bar of my soap has received it.

Can you say the same about your financial endeavors or contributions to the world?

The problem with production is that there are always unforeseen hitches or changes in the plan. This varies the end result. And no matter what...even if the final product is everything that you say it will be...someone will bitch or complain and won't be happy.

Regardless...I googled the quote and don't speak russian. man up...eh?

@buck escrow is not necessary with me but you are always welcome to pay for a trusted one.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:47:50 AM

Don't worry...everyone who has invested currency in the soap or donated their time has already achieved a complete ROI.

Anyone who has purchased a bar of my soap has received it.

Can you say the same about your financial endeavors or contributions to the world?

The problem with production is that there are always unforeseen hitches or changes in the plan. This varies the end result. And no matter what...even if the final product is everything that you say it will be...someone will bitch or complain and won't be happy.

Regardless...I googled the quote and don't speak russian. man up...eh?

@buck escrow is not necessary with me but you are always welcome to pay for a trusted one.

no thanks, as you well know i have a thread selling my usb miners, and have no intention of purchasing yours, if you want to purchase any more of my items please feel free to make a reasonable offer, on the usb ones or the S9. I am not looking to trade my usb's for sale for yours Smiley

thanks!

isoneguy (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:50:06 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 02:03:57 PM by isoneguy

bump, changed asking price
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: