Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinvisitor Unable to Pay  (Read 3005 times)
dmatthewstewart (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 03:07:28 AM

It has come to my attention that Coinvisitor has been having trouble fulfilling payment requests. After people spending more time on that site than most of the other "Paid to" BTC sites the Admins there are aware that they will not be able to make good on all of the payments they owe to their users.

Much like we saw Bitcoinfaucet.at take the money and run (which was not intentional either) we may see Coin Visitor go the same way. The frustration began withtheir switching over to new servers. Then, thinking it was going to be smooth sailing, orders for coins were placed from MtGox and never fulfilled in time. In addition the site was not able to handle the traffic on the 'Pay per view" side of the site but they assured their visitors that it would be fixed and they would not lose their balances. And they wont technically lose their balances. The balances will still be there under their address. But we will see if they will ever be able to make good on what is owed. If just half of the users decided to cash out it would most likely run them completely dry.

I was doubtful and decided to test this after receiving this info from someone who is familiar with the inner workings of the site. After all, I had used the "pay per view" side of the site AND had been paid before. So I hopped into the "paid to chat" side of the site, accumulated .00015 btc and requested a payout. Sure enough, 24 hours went by...no payment. 48 hours went by...no payment.

It was starting to look like the info that was given to me a little while back was in fact turning out to be true.

So now what?

I dont know. But if the mods know right now that they do not have the funds to pay their users then it is unethical for them to continue to gain customers that are viewing ads with the expectation of being paid, then they should make an announcement and close the site until they can live up to their promise.

(PS - The short temper of the mods and irrational quick fire banning is characteristic of site management with the intention of not paying people knowing they are in trouble. Their frustration is already at maximum level and they seem to already be practicing just how to ignore people)

In the end I hope everything I was told was wrong. But I dont think it is. It can easily be tested. Everyone cash out. We'll see right away if they can make any payments. I am willing to bet they can not. And if this post causes them to scrounge together $$ to buy BTC just to cover themselves in anticipation of this event, then the very act of exposing them would cause them to do the right thing. Then, and only then, can their users come out on top.

Good luck all

Sincerely

Douglas Stewart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinVisitor

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:14:26 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 01:34:13 PM by CoinVisitor

Mr Stewart,

I would like to begin to say that you have no idea what is going on and until then you should perhaps not post things like these. You have not emailed us or asked me personally what is going on before this post which should have been step 1.

To begin with we are down for maintenance. We have server issues, wallet client issues and even our site will not update stats right now. Mtgox had problems, instawallet is down, block chain, and almost every site out there has had issues and they have teams of people and experts on staff. It is just me, goddog , some great chat mods and another developer in reserve but no work has been done with him until we have more of a chance to sort through some stuff.

The mtgox issue we had was I was buying more coins to double our pages and add to the prizes more and had nothing to do with paying visitors what they earned. This was to be an event for our 1 millionth page view. Last time for our 500k page view I gave 500,000 satoshis to the visitor on the 500k page as a surprise. I was almost out of coins after adding almost 2 btc into prize pool for chat ,site and more pages for the visitors and needed to refill. It took 12 days to finally get it applied after their mess up.

Goddog did some changes and updates and they took a little longer than expected. We got the site back up a few days ago and he had to catch a flight to another country for his brothers wedding and we were unable to do the usual 24 hour full load test we do. It ended up we had issues and without him able to take care of them right this moment we had to shut down until we find a solution. I am not a developer or coder and I support the sites needs in return and take care of most of the non developing and coding side of things due to my just learning the basics and even less thus far in that field so we are stuck right now and working on a solution.

It has nothing to do with not having the funds or as you put it we may take the money and you run have no idea. The sites on coinvisitor are about 80% put there by myself out of pocket so the users have content. It has been since day 1. Until we built a good traffic flow, good numbers and a good reputation I decided to not target advertisers and fund them. Every single bitcoin down to the satoshi and then some has been returned to the visitors and more from the site.

Goddog runs a farm and I now work 12 hrs a day 6 days a week and one of the main reasons for the job I got now is to support this site and new ventures. We have been in search of a new developer to help with the workload  named Shade. A very well respected developer from California. and we are not just going to say yes to the first person to come along. Even with the workload I bought mobile internet so I can still maintain contact on the site and in chat while on breaks at work and to check a minute or 2 that all is good and check emails and such in case of any situations. We are trying every avenue to make this a success and think we have due to the positive feedback we receive.

We built this site because we both support bitcoin and what it represents and decided to not just make a facebook post about it and take action and will never do anything such as you imply. It has cost us thousands to get where we are today and almost all out of pocket and when you see the developments in planning and being built to make bitcoin safer, more user friendly and add services and goods to the market you will see just how dedicated we are.

These things take time and money and our visitors come first and foremost and will never EVER not get what they earned. I will say in your defense that yes there have been to many problems with users getting the short end but promise you we are not one of them. When you see the system unfold as we can develop it you will know just how dedicated him and I are, and the new members we bring into it.

I feel we have a right to let people know what is going on in our defense and if you visit or chat you will see service and an open door policy like no other. We are building a community and very often one of new bitcoin users stops. We have had many site owners come visit us and work with us along the way and some even got their first coins from us.

I will leave it at that other than saying thank you again to the community for the understanding and continued support, we will be back bigger and stronger.

Kev
(coinvisitor)

Earn Free Bitcoin from coinvisitor.com
dmatthewstewart (OP)

Activity: 439

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:40:48 PM

Hey,

I did ask you personally about delayed payments and you were the one who told me all about the problems in the chat. If that was not you then your Mods are using your name and engaging in chat and answering questions. It is either time to address that or search your memory banks. If you still want to claim that you did not verify any info about payment problems or anything else I listed then everyone here should know that you are not being honest.

I received information that Coinvisitor could not pay their users all at once if they were to cash out. Upon signing up for chat I found (immediately) 4 users in the chat asking when they should expect to be paid from their chat earnings that they had requested. Knowing they were new users and concerned:

I told them to be patient and it would be in 24 hours

I told them that because the site was growing so fast and because your were switching servers that even if it had gone past the 24 hour mark it shouldnt go much further past that.

I told them that I had been paid from my earnings on page views and chat earnings would be no different.

I went into this thinking, and almost 100% confident, that the info that was relayed to me was wrong, inaccurate. After all, I had been paid recently. But the claim DID include the ability to pay on ALL earnings. This would include earnings from the chats.

I made a request for payment for chat earnings

& stuck around for a couple more days

Each day, throughout the day, every time I looked at the Coinvisitor chat it would only take a few minutes before I saw another person emerge with the same concerns. I was hoping that I would have a blockchain link to show them my own payment from chat earnings soon.

But 24 hours come and goes

48 hours comes and goes

The person who  originally made the claim to me said "If you took the amount that they owe and compared it to what they have on hand they are short"

Now I am reminded of what you (Kev) told me in chat of placing an order with MtGox and not having it fulfilled yet and having them jerk you around. I told you that I would never use MtGox again because of the way they jerked me around, hedged the price changes on the timing of filling my order so they could send me less, etc.

But even then I said to the person who seemed to have a hard on for attacking Coin Visitor that that was proof that you were involved in legitimate business practice. You were attempting to obtain BTC funds. In my mind, this meant if you were short BTC at least you were attempting to correct it.

48 hours comes and goes. No payment from chat. It was such a ridiculously low amount that it was odd that it still remained as pending.

But now here is the kicker, and proof that you are either dishonest, non-caring, or both...

In your frustration with Mt Gox and people asking in chat when they were going to get paid, you or your Mod said [sic] that if it was not fixed soon that you would start making payments from your personal wallet.

Well, well

1) Admission that you did not have the funds to pay your viewers

2) Admission that you could cover at least some of the requests from your personal money (but werent because people were waiting)

So before you dare respond and tell me that I should consider the implications of making a posting like I did, YOU need to get honest. I received a claim that said you couldnt pay. You proved it through your own actions and what was said by you and your Mods in your own chat! The worst part is that there were people new to BTC flocking to your site because of praise from people like myself. Even when people were getting concerned I was still there telling them that you were the good guys and you definitely had the money to pay. I tried to make sure that they wouldnt worry and think their time was wasted.

In the end everyone here learns that I was too optimistic in the beginning, probably shouldnt have stuck up for you or your practices, because you eventually admitted that you couldnt pay and couldnt be bothered covering the costs from your personal account. THAT shows just how much of your efforts are geared towards fulfilling the customers' best interests.

If what I have said is inaccurate then publish the chats

If what I have said is inaccurate then publish screen caps of what was owed at the time of my first post right next to your company wallet balance

If what I have said is inaccurate then why didnt you cover the payments owed from your personal wallets?

Sincerely

Douglas M Stewart

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:47:51 PM

Doesn't look too good.

Is this the site that was "sold" but the old owner kept all balances and the new owner wrote a five page bit of prose about how he means well?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
CoinVisitor

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:05:06 AM

Listen, the bottom line is you put our site on a scam list after we told you and everyone else our site and server issues in great detail. You only know about the mtgox, the servers, programmer and so on because we have a open door policy. Quite a few of the users have my phone number, know where I work and so on and so on, I am far from hiding a thing.

The true bottom line is you put us on a scam list because you did not get your payment in 48 hrs. I will likely be much longer than the 48 hrs because the programmer is supposed to be gone until the 14th. If you put this much time and effort, do everything you can to make the site and the experience better for users and someone puts you on a scam list because they did not get payment you would not be happy either.

You are pretty much one of the only ones that have made this accusation, is instawallet a scam? mtgox? coinurl? or other sites that had to shut down for maintenance or other things for a few days to a week?

This is just not appreciated and there is no basis for it, none. It is that simple period. I am not going to go into the long details of things any longer about this issue because it just does not need to be done like this post was.

I do understand the concerns over sites not taking care of their customers and believe the intention of this post was originally done as a way to protect users. But at a great expense to our site with no reason for it. People saw the lag, saw the issues saw they were not getting paid and understood hey there is something wrong.

It is much harder to keep this short and sweet because I want to address everything you said but seriously I do not have the time for this and it is not needed.

Those users that know us best know this is not needed and it will be resolved when goddog gets back and the exact reasons my hands are tied that I cannot do this myself or have another developer step in I am in a partnership with terms agreed to by both ends and no matter what will not act against them and even though we have a great stand by developer willing to help certain portions of the site, accounts and so on are split up and in reality is none of your business, but we have a very open door policy overall.

In closing we are not short on funds, the mtgox payments had nothing to do with the site and were personal funds I was going to put in prize pool and extra sites and so forth and I am just going to stop there because I have spent enough time on this.

Sorry for your thought on the need to post this but to all our visitors and long time users. We are fine, we have to redo part of the site and get things flowing again and will as soon as possible.

Any questions email us at info@coinvisitor.com

Thanks -

Kev

CoinVisitor

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:18:43 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2013, 07:33:05 PM by CoinVisitor

I am going to waste a little more time on this issue that only you seem to have since you edited the posting and decided to come back at us some more.

I will break down everything in your post for you and I hope this is the last of it.

Douglas:

It has come to my attention that Coinvisitor has been having trouble fulfilling payment requests. After people spending more time on that site than most of the other "Paid to" BTC sites the Admins there are aware that they will not be able to make good on all of the payments they owe to their users.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

Answer:

Yes we are having trouble because or site is having issues and all the users know it. It was lagging, the stats do not update, I could not post ads to it, Our bitcoin wallet client is not sending payments.  How can I moke good on them when the site does not function right now, once again it has nothing to do with bitcoin balance in the site wallet. We have enough in there to cover the payments multiple times. But I refuse to manually send payments of a thousand or more and I think that is to much to ask instead of waiting for the site to be back up. For any user who needs the coins and emails us I can do it but for just general payments no. The users that are there often and spend time with us know we were doing updates and test a couple days ago and were working with us on testing as the work was done.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

DOUGLAS:

Much like we saw Bitcoinfaucet.at take the money and run (which was not intentional either) we may see Coin Visitor go the same way. The frustration began withtheir switching over to new servers. Then, thinking it was going to be smooth sailing, orders for coins were placed from MtGox and never fulfilled in time. In addition the site was not able to handle the traffic on the 'Pay per view" side of the site but they assured their visitors that it would be fixed and they would not lose their balances. And they wont technically lose their balances. The balances will still be there under their address. But we will see if they will ever be able to make good on what is owed. If just half of the users decided to cash out it would most likely run them completely dry.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Answer:
Take the money and run, are you serious when I put most of the money into it. Until we got to a comfortable level in traffic and views I decided to fund the sites myself that visitors view with a few sites that liked our site advertising along with us.

Until we closed the site all users could check their balances so yes it is a fact the balances are safe and saved.

And if just half the users decided to cash out it would run us dry?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh Where are you getting this information?

Tell me what our balance is in wallet and tell me what we owe since you feel this way. You have zero and I repeat zero idea and that is just slander. 100% slander because you have no idea of either numbers at all I promise you and if you do tell us. Go ahead in your next post tell us what this is based on please, tell us or retract that statement and tell the people that this is just something you feel or could happen but is based on no facts what so ever so keep it to yourself.

You want to pull this stuff with no information and just put stuff like this out there against my site when there is more than enough to pay and that is a fact and try to do damage to all the hard work we have done. You know it I am getting mad and have every reason to be.

So tell us what that is based on or knock it off, did it come to you in a dream, just a hunch or what because I know exactly what is in there and what is owed to our users and we will be just fine, continue to grow and add more sites and services and pay more to our visitors than comes in until we see fit. Hard to do when we are broke though huh................pfffffft.......

DOUGLAS:

I was doubtful and decided to test this after receiving this info from someone who is familiar with the inner workings of the site. After all, I had used the "pay per view" side of the site AND had been paid before. So I hopped into the "paid to chat" side of the site, accumulated .00015 btc and requested a payout. Sure enough, 24 hours went by...no payment. 48 hours went by...no payment.

It was starting to look like the info that was given to me a little while back was in fact turning out to be true.

So now what?

Answer:
 So we tell you the site is broke and we are having payment issues, you try to cash out and do not get the payment.  I was unsure of when we could take care of this and had hoped it would be but until goddog is available to even at least talk to I cannot say when this will be fixed. He speaks italian only and I english only, he can type it very well from using the internet but speaking it lets just say I would have been better off calling my toaster because the speaking back and forth did not work at all and I cannot send sms to bolivia to him.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________
DOUGLAS :

I dont know. But if the mods know right now that they do not have the funds to pay their users then it is unethical for them to continue to gain customers that are viewing ads with the expectation of being paid, then they should make an announcement and close the site until they can live up to their promise.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

Answer:
 The mods have nothing to do with payments or anything and know full well we do what we say we will do. They explained countless times to people we are having some issues and they will be taken care of as soon as possible. And your saying we do not have the funds is an outright lie, I said it outright lie because we do and we always have and I ask you to show one shred of evidence of this or once again tell the people you have no idea really and it came to you in a dream or gut feeling or whatever. I will tell every single person reading this 100% for sure he has no information backing this up because it is not true - plain and simple it is not. It is the wallet client that is the issue not our bottom line and balance. I personally would not even have a clue right now how to set it up to kick payments out and if you have an answer other than a gut feeling or came to you in a dream than go ahead and enlighten me and the people you are trying to (and I use therm loosely) INFORM......
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

(PS - The short temper of the mods and irrational quick fire banning is characteristic of site management with the intention of not paying people knowing they are in trouble. Their frustration is already at maximum level and they seem to already be practicing just how to ignore people)

In the end I hope everything I was told was wrong. But I dont think it is. It can easily be tested. Everyone cash out. We'll see right away if they can make any payments. I am willing to bet they can not. And if this post causes them to scrounge together $$ to buy BTC just to cover themselves in anticipation of this event, then the very act of exposing them would cause them to do the right thing. Then, and only then, can their users come out on top.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

Answer:

How dare you call our mods short tempered and quickfire banning. We are running a paying chat and some users are trying to take advantage of it as expected or disruptive to chat or site principles. And you talk like this in my chat I will ban you in a heartbeat myself for ever if I had my way. If you take a second and look back at all that is posted by you and I will say it right now inability to back up your statements because I do not have to wait for you reply to know you cannot back up any of them because they are not true and expect us to think you have good judgement on what is acceptable and not when you slander the hell out of my site with nothing to back it up, (insert words of choice here.

Then you end by telling people to cash out on a system that we told you we cannot until it is fixed just to prove we can't.... were you dropped on your head as a infant?  How the heck do you expect that to work?

If you think I am coming across hard on you I tell you what, you spend the time and money to build this type of thing and have someone pull this on you and see how you feel. Coinvisitor is more than a site, it is a hard working community dedicated to bitcoin and its users and you slander the site and the community like this any longer Mr. Douglas you will see just how much I love bitcoin, the community, our visitors, the people who worked hundreds and hundreds of hours on this.

Now in closing, you may have had good intentions to begin and I commend that. I can see where you may want to protect other users and such from scams. But you have no idea how much you are barking up the wrong tree with this, we got you back on that. But if you can not provide the information I CLEARLY  and I repeat CLEARLY  asked for of you to back anything up you claimed and you decide to attack my site, my mods, my users or anything else I promise you that you will end up looking like a window licker on the short bus.......

Have a good day Douglas and back this up or back off. I hope your intentions were good from the start and that is the only reason I held back as much as I did.

Take care and be careful of what you post from now on, I hope this can be settled once and for all now that I took this time which I do not have to make it clear stopping just short of taking out a crayon and drawing a picture............

I do not want to have to be put in the "get along shirt with you" - if you do not know what that is here is a link....

https://www.google.com/search?q=get+along+shirt&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=a6pmUYTfG7XE4APjqIGgAQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1517&bih=741

Kev

(coinvisitor)

Good luck all

Sincerely

Douglas Stewart

Sander

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:12:54 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2013, 01:36:41 PM by Sander

I, for one, can vouch for CoinVisitor on this. Here is the image I took today which shows that the payment has been made. The payment is sitting in my wallet currently awaiting confirmations. I made the withdrawal yesterday.

https://i.imgur.com/BbwbcGq.png

In my opinion CoinVisitor has very good moderators that consistantly, tirelessly and honestly explain the problems they're having to any user that asks about them. They are actively involved with their community and stimulate interesting chat about bitcoin and whatever else comes up. They protect and warn their users against any potential scammers that log in to the chat and keep the chat clean from spammers.
I am new to bitcoin and have learned a lot from chatting on their website. They may have their problems at the moment, but there is no reason to slander them with this kind of 'news'.

To the administrators and moderators of CoinVisitor I'd say keep up the good work.
Crenel84

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 01:39:05 PM

To the administrators and moderators of CoinVisitor I'd say keep up the good work.

I agree. I haven't had problems getting payouts in the past, and I also understand that sites can go through rough patches. Suggesting that everyone try to cash out just because a site has been open about their system issues is very much like kicking someone when they're down.

To me, a scam is when I give something of significant value to someone else in exchange for a product or service, and they run off with what I've given them. Anybody visiting sites for "dust" is obviously not putting a high value on their time, so time spent visiting those sites is not "of significant value." Even if CV never paid out another satoshi, I still wouldn't consider it a scam. Mild irritant? Sure. But nowhere near the level of a "scam." Oh no, they didn't give me value for something I apparently didn't value much to begin with...? Puh-leeze.

By chatting there I've honed my understanding of Bitcoin and that is far more valuable to me than micropayments.
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 11:28:22 AM

In the other day I was trying to access CoinVisitor and it was redirecting me to Lemon Party (dot) org (NSFW). Has the website been compromised ?

Also now when you open the website you have a splash screen with this:

IN SUPPORT OF THE STOP CISPA BLACKOUT WE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THE VIEW TO EARN PART OF COINVISITOR. WE WILL STILL HAVE THE CHAT SITE OPEN FOR DISCUSSIONS.
WE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A TOTAL BLACKOUT BUT FEEL HAVING DISCUSSIONS OPEN ABOUT THIS AND OTHER WORLD ISSUES AND MAKING THAT THE FOCUS STILL SERVES THE PURPOSE WE INTENDED.
BITCOIN IS VERY MUCH A PART OF THE SOLUTION TO MANY OF THE ISSUES WE FACE IN OUR OPINION AND A GREAT START IN TAKING THE POWER BACK.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WE WILL RETURN IN 24 HOURS AT APPROX. MIDNIGHT CST. USA.

COINVISITOR

CLICK ON CISPA KITTY BELOW TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION
JUST CLICK LOG IN WITH NO INFORMATION NEEDED TO BEGIN --

I'm just wondering what is going on with CoinVisitor. I am an advertiser in this kind of websites and how can a trust a website that redirects me to a NSFW website  Angry

Bitcoin is the future !
Crenel84

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 11:36:36 PM

Never had the redirect problem. Could be client-side, are you sure your system was clean? Also, was this just hitting the front page or in "earn" mode? If in "earn" mode then maybe it was a framebreaker site that snuck through or changed after validation (if they manually check? don't remember).

Did get a payout the other day (a little on the slow side, but it still came through).

I've advertised there and plan to do so again.

As for the CISPA blackout, it makes sense to me -- I'm glad people are doing things to maximize the visibility of that nasty bit of legislation.
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 07:57:43 PM

Never had the redirect problem. Could be client-side, are you sure your system was clean? Also, was this just hitting the front page or in "earn" mode? If in "earn" mode then maybe it was a framebreaker site that snuck through or changed after validation (if they manually check? don't remember).

Did get a payout the other day (a little on the slow side, but it still came through).

As for the CISPA blackout, it makes sense to me -- I'm glad people are doing things to maximize the visibility of that nasty bit of legislation.

Now I can access the website. I'm not the only one that complained at that time. People were reporting it too on CoinAd chat (I'm an advertiser there).

Bitcoin is the future !
Fidgets

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:12:15 PM

Okay, obviously I'm a noob here and I'm not sure this is the spot to post this, but it seems relevant to me.  I acknowledge that this thread was originally posted before the recent relaunch of coinvisitor.com.  It's back up again now, but unfortunately still enduring some growing pains.

That's not why I'm posting this.  For what my Jr. Member status is worth, I wanted to state that Kev deserves a good reputation.  I had noticed that I hadn't gotten a couple of payouts and emailed him about it.  Not only did he get right back to me - he stated what the problem was, that it was being fixed, and that if it wasn't soon resolved that there would be a forum announcement.

He didn't have to do that; his reply was professional and friendly.  It would be a shame for the technical issues they've had on the site to cause people to believe otherwise.  Further, I might add that the tech issues exist because of the site's growing popularity, so that's a GOOD thing for all of us.  The more people who become interested in BTC, the better as far as I'm concerned, and let's face it - faucets and earning sites are a great way for those of us who are new to the concept to get our hands on coins and enter the community.

So, to sum up, +Rep for Kev and for Coinvisitor.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:34:59 AM

CoinVisitor and their mods are great. They've warned us (coinchat) about spammers & scammers before. Even through we compete, I wish him the best of luck in resolving their technical issues.
raoulbtc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:30:23 PM

it's not a frame break issue... they constantly run advertisements for xhamster, a disgusting porn site, with no purpose whatsoever and it's obviously an ad that was approved by kev, the supposed owner
clock27

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:32:50 PM

lol rauolbtc stop hatin cause your the scammer dude
coinvisitor is the best thing to happen to BTC and brought alot of newbies the education they needed to not get themselves ripped off by people like you for there first bits of "dust" that we all start off with

go back to your little corner of the planet where sex is disgusting and have fun fapping to the sun since apparantly you don't like women

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 08:31:39 PM

coinvisitor is the best thing to happen to BTC and brought alot of newbies the education they needed to not get themselves ripped off by people like you for there first bits of "dust" that we all start off with

go back to your little corner of the planet where sex is disgusting and have fun fapping to the sun since apparantly you don't like women

That's a little harsh, can't you be civil?

OTT: Coinvisitor is a good site, i'm sure this issue will be fixed.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
clock27

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:12:04 PM

need to be harsh that dude goes everywhere spreading his own scam ( as seen on http://bitcoinscammers.com/raoulbtcbitcoinpyramidsuccess-blogspot-com/ ) and needs a wake up call
didn't mean to offend you diamondcardz dude/dudette (incase your a lady not a man lol) but i just got sick of seeing his campain to smear kev when he's the one rippin people off lol
thats like 6 weeks of anger all wrapped up in a tiny post lol!

raoulbtc

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:24:15 PM

need to be harsh that dude goes everywhere spreading his own scam ( as seen on http://bitcoinscammers.com/raoulbtcbitcoinpyramidsuccess-blogspot-com/ ) and needs a wake up call
didn't mean to offend you diamondcardz dude/dudette (incase your a lady not a man lol) but i just got sick of seeing his campain to smear kev when he's the one rippin people off lol
thats like 6 weeks of anger all wrapped up in a tiny post lol!
good one, clock27!  you have 6 weeks of anger towards me?  I'm the one rippin' people off? really?
you're the one making accusation, sister. 
raoulbtc

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:27:54 PM

You said sex is disgusting, not me
I'm not hatin, you already said in a post further down that you have 6 weeks of anger towards me
i'd like to know how you come to the conclusion that i've ripped someone off
and yes, low quality xhamster bridget the midget ads are disgusting and were obviously placed on the coinvisitor.com/earn site as a joke by someone, but still had to be approved by kev or goddog...
get a life
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 07:53:16 PM

You said sex is disgusting, not me
I'm not hatin, you already said in a post further down that you have 6 weeks of anger towards me
i'd like to know how you come to the conclusion that i've ripped someone off
and yes, low quality xhamster bridget the midget ads are disgusting and were obviously placed on the coinvisitor.com/earn site as a joke by someone, but still had to be approved by kev or goddog...
get a life

Stop arguing, honestly. This is a thread about CoinVisitor and CoinVisitor only. Soon the mods will just delete your posts >_>

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: