Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated?  (Read 13117 times)
ldreligion

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:56:12 AM

Disease, poverty. No work, no target. Although life is so hard, but still smile face.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:07:45 AM

Why life is complicated? You know, just to spice things up. It would a boring life dont you think? We will be just like ant. Just searching for food everyday. Thats their everyday routine. Is that a life you want? You want to be a robot that wont feel anything? Although life is hard , j learn from this. Its makes me understand why god made our lives complicated.
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:34:02 PM

We live in a world with limited resources, even animals are struggling for territories and females. Also, scientist Steven Hawking said, that by the laws of physics the universe tends to self-destruction. And we are the part of univerce.
pepethefrog

Activity: 120
Merit: 13

Pepe is NOT a hate symbol

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:44:44 AM

Originally, life was very simple.

But then people realized that ressources (food, nice women, etc..) are scarce,
and they started to compete.

We see the results of this.

Bipcoin: bip1W2nq2vhM4f6kaHSsVD5J1LdRb1M3mCqftwq6erpEeKzsj8Kjrxy5xUs9VAtF233nNzcMQN2ZQfJ fvi2WensZ5tGJv2ysY8
Pepe is NOT a hate symbol.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:12:56 AM

It's the people that makes life complicated. Of course life is full of ups and downs, not everything goes your way and we have to deal with that. It's how life works. You just have to be strong and believe that you can.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mayxi865

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:33:04 AM

What always has a transition period, do not worry slowly, perhaps now the economy is not enough, everything will be good, perhaps now is the bottom of your life. What things want to benefit, and not to understand what things, money can be slow.
Prospector_AU

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:18:34 AM

Other people cause the complexity; that's what I think.

Of course.  It's population that causes competition that causes complexity.

When it was only a few dozen people in a tribe, like was pretty simple.

Yes it simple for some things, but there is other things that need to be done in bigger groups. But time that you refer is long gone.

Agreed, population causes complexity by acting like big tribe(competitive behavior). Competition grow exponentially when applying to all humanity.
 That is why we need to find better collaborative way of humanity evolution.
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:10:43 PM

I believe that man sets himself a difficult life. It all depends on the relationship of man to life. If we assume that life is hard, it is and will
Hiren74

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:43:18 PM

So correct but its also due to everyone else setting the bar so high that we often reflect on ourself in a lower manner.

Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 07:09:59 PM

Life will always be hard because there are people out there that are greedy and want everything to themselves and in plain simple terms its about survival of the fittest

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
alphablitzer

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:13:36 AM

Life will always be hard because there are people out there that are greedy and want everything to themselves and in plain simple terms its about survival of the fittest

Agreed. There just some people that prioritize themselves first, not everybody is good. Some hackers really are greedy, making money out of the hard work of other people. They don't have respect, not saying that all hackers are like that. Just blackhat.
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:33:56 AM

Agreed. There just some people that prioritize themselves first, not everybody is good. Some hackers really are greedy, making money out of the hard work of other people. They don't have respect, not saying that all hackers are like that. Just blackhat.

Yeah I hate people like that. Hackers that take from the poor or hard working people. I spit on those hackers and scammers.
JerryWinski

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:43:08 PM

Life is just solving one problem after another. There is always something wrong so you need to do something to fix it. Then it repeats and is endless. Why is it so complicated? I don't know maybe because we make it that way.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:41:56 PM

Other people cause the complexity; that's what I think.

Of course.  It's population that causes competition that causes complexity.

When it was only a few dozen people in a tribe, like was pretty simple.

Well the powers that be tells us that our economy is growing at a rate in percentage terms but if those growth in economy cannot accommodate the growing population then what's our future as a people? Must we control population before we live as human beings? I bet to differ, I think there are genuine solutions out there that can bridge the gap between poor and rich and let each of the populace have adequate share of the global economy.
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:51:37 PM

making it more simple is in our hands. they say; simple is the best Smiley

minimalism rules..
cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

I agree life is so difficult, but we make it more complicated for own reasons.

runningm520

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

See their utility bills, feel to live, life is so difficult, how can I build up the family fortunes!
micogurtiza

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:03:25 PM

I can agree with you that mankind has gone down the materialistic path and finds emptiness at the end of the road.

Now, my dear friend, you cannot change the world BUT you can change yourself, so begin by deciding what it is you want in life, study your strengths and weaknesses, your skills, and see where you'd fit into the scheme of things. We all have an important role to play and we ought to make a valued contribution to our world if and when we have the opportunity to do so.

As for living the party life, that's just the bright lights, sights and sounds and smells that are bombarding your senses as well as your brain, and you think it's a good time. Don't forget, Saturday night partying is usually followed by Monday morning's back to reality real world.

I would suggest you start to develop your inner world, find out what really captures your interest, read books, learn about artwork or music or writing. Join groups to share similar interests, get involved because there is so much to be experienced that has fine value in developing you as a bright, mature human being.
keikol1215

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:44:39 AM

It is only in the mind. There is no complications in the world, the problem is on how you handle the situation. dont make life complicated just enjoy life and make the most out of it. If tides will come, hust dwell with it.avoid stressful situations. Just pray and belive everything to him.
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

I try to follow laws of my country as a honest citizen. When I do so I get crashed to all kind of different peoples, kiss ass types are the ones who wins most out of this life and this is what happens in my work place. We the normal people will always have a difficult life always while cheaters and kiss ass will have the easiest life.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: