Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:24:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated?  (Read 13118 times)
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:55:45 AM

life is only hard when you are poor, if you are rich enough, everything is easy  Smiley
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

life is only hard when you are poor, if you are rich enough, everything is easy  Smiley

Rich is also difficult. They may be lonely, they may be gravely ill, they may be attacked by their life ...
Vw_polo_11

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

Rich is also difficult. They may be lonely, they may be gravely ill, they may be attacked by their life ...
Everyone envies the rich because their lives are much easier. They have less problems than all other people. If to speak about illnesses, the percentage of their morbidity is also smaller, because poor people get sick even because they work hard or in bad conditions. And they also have a lot of other very big problems, with which rich people leave easily enough.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:47:40 PM

Everyone envies the rich because their lives are much easier. They have less problems than all other people. If to speak about illnesses, the percentage of their morbidity is also smaller, because poor people get sick even because they work hard or in bad conditions. And they also have a lot of other very big problems, with which rich people leave easily enough.
Totally agree with you. As you said, most people envy rich people, because most of things can be bought for money. And not to say that we live in material world, where everything goes around money. More money means easier life, you can buy more healthier food, wear better cloth, go on more different places on the world etc. But money can'y buy everything, real happiness comes from within, and it cant be bought for money. For every person there problems are biggest problems, and that will always be.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:02:33 AM

actually we make it hard and complicated. if we dont get too much attached to something ,then there will not be the feeling of sad and sorrow.
wel if u say death is so hard , but death is the only way to vanish the old and make way for the new.
if u want something very much and dont get it, it is because we desire which is not in our league.
Frank Alister

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

If our lives was perfect, nobody would appreciated the good and most important things, like love, peace, family, earth, etc. If everything was perfect, we would have nothing to do, literally nothing and I don't like to sit down everyday, all day. Sad Nobody says life is easy, but we have to enjoy it every day like was the last one Wink
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

Life is complicated only if you make it so. You are the maker of your life and it is just your actions and choices that makes your life complicated or not.

I was going to write something, but that's basically the idea.
wenjunnnnn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

Why is life so hard/complicated? If life is easy, nobody will appreciate all the things and people beside us.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?

For me, life is not hard nor complicated. What hard is how you live with it. Yes, I agreed that we live under a complex system where the people who should be concerned seems to look away with the main problem and deal (most of the time) with unimportant issues. As far as I can see, our system is bound with self-interests and greed.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mastermold

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

Overthinking makes life complicated. We people have learnt to analyse everything in positive or negative aspect. We have forgotten to take life as it is. Overthinking kills the beauty of life. One must be lenient towards it as no one is gonna live forever.
Gogsy

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

Life isn't complicated at all. It's us who make it look that way. We over-analyze and overthink everything. But it all comes to set of simple decisions. You do/say something or don't. If you have some problems in your life don't look at them as such. You can't change the situation but you can change how you react to it. You can cry, be depressive etc or you can do something about it. I always try to look my life as a computer programmer. If I want to correct something I don't patch it, I debug it so I find a root cause of problem and fix that instead of trying to only fix problems on surface.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:25:11 PM

Cause life is the test
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:42:33 PM

Cause life is the test
Come on dude, don't say something like that. Because do you mean on religion, or maybe something else. Because if you think on something else, well that could be something new to hear, and maybe learn. But if you speak about after life from religious perspective that, i think that is debatable. Because after life can't be proven and that is gray area for all.
DomingoX6

Activity: 956
Merit: 346

♥ ♠ PlayBitcoinGames ♦ ♣

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 12:39:04 AM

Because if life was easy, it would be boring Cheesy

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:34:24 AM

Why are you talking about systems? Just look at life in the wild, animals getting rip to shred, etc. That's just the way life is. Pain, suffering, sons and daughter's dying, etc.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 04:02:59 AM

I think people believe life is hard because they believe something good come easy. Besides, it was written in the Bible that we come to fight a battle in this world and Jewelry won't be good looking if it wasn't for the pain.

DrPepperJC

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:35:44 AM

Life isn't complicated at all. It's us who make it look that way. We over-analyze and overthink everything. But it all comes to set of simple decisions. You do/say something or don't. If you have some problems in your life don't look at them as such. You can't change the situation but you can change how you react to it. You can cry, be depressive etc or you can do something about it. I always try to look my life as a computer programmer. If I want to correct something I don't patch it, I debug it so I find a root cause of problem and fix that instead of trying to only fix problems on surface.

Right. If you do not complicate your life, then it will be quite simple and funny thing. You need to learn to accept the situation and look at it from different angles, rather than complicate it.
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

Right. If you do not complicate your life, then it will be quite simple and funny thing. You need to learn to accept the situation and look at it from different angles, rather than complicate it.
Of course, each person finds trouble for himself and everyone himself successfully or not, overcomes them. We create our own prosperous life. But life is not sugar and not always positive. If the person has not learned this rule, then it will really be hard for them.
LegendsRoomLGD

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:32:32 AM

Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?

Because there is a scarcity of cash and liquidity in the markets and the global central banking cabal is beginning to collapse due to trillions in debt from fractional reserve banking and over printing of fiat money. This is nothing new and has been building up a peaking out over the years and brought to our attention back in 2008 during the subprime mess. Oil is most likely peaking which adds to the scarcity of a handful of resources that our economy is based on according to our life styles as consumers. Its going to get a lot tougher before it gets better. Watch 'The Money Masters' Full Documentary its a good one- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
alleybuzzy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:53:59 AM

Life is hard because the main reason of it is for us to learn about the things we're about to know. For example, it's your first time to ride a bike and then you fell to the ground, it's natural for us to get frustrated or annoyed. Upon this, we will learn from it. We just have to remember that in every shit life throws on us, we shouldn't give up because we are yet to see the bigger picture in every complex situations.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: