Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:43:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔️✔️★★CHEAP ★ VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD AND US VIRTUAL BANK ★ PAYPAL VERIFICATION ★★✔️  (Read 18115 times)
Palesantos (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:13:21 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 01:31:37 PM by Palesantos

https://i.imgur.com/CxJVegp.jpg
Multi Purpose Virtual Credit Card (VCC)
We provide multi purpose virtual credit card for all of your needs, here are the prices stated below.

Paypal VCC - $9
This card is able to verify your Paypal Account
Does not fully verify USA, UK, CA and AUSTRALIAN Paypal Account

Empty Paypal VCC - $2.00
Attach a card to you Paypal Account

Shopping VCC - $15.00
Shop with this card, use it to purchase anything online.
A reload fees applies ($2 + 7%)

Paypal VBA - $15.00
Link a US bank account to your USA Paypal Account To Verify It Fully
(Micro Deposits) - Currently US VBA sold as this type.
(Instant Verify) - Available at $2 Extra

Interested? Contact Us On Skype
PalesantosAbioz
OR VISIT https://palestop.com FOR INSTANT DELIVERY

If we do not provide VCC for your service, please contact us to test our cards with your specific service. We are always open to new services! As we just opened our shop and just getting ready to test our cards.

Things To Take Note
1. AVS Cards means that you need to provide your address or a fake address that will be tied to your account so big shopping sites like Amazon can verify your billing address. Your billing address will have to follow the card’s address. You can provide fake address but must be realistic or VISA will block your card.
2. Non-AVS Cards means the card will not adhere to AVS requests, so using any address will work. But some shopping sites prefer to verify your card or else they don’t pass it.
3. US VBA can only be used for US Paypal Accounts. No others.
4. For US VBA, we have 2 options. 1 is Micro Deposit, the other is Instant Verify. Micro Deposit means Paypal will deposit 2 payments to the bank account and you have to confirm the amounts on Paypal. Instant Verify means you enter Username and Password to verify.

Terms Of Service
1. Only buy if you know how to use. If your IP or Cookies clash, we will not be able to provide warranty to your card as your account may connect with your old one and is not valid and therefore your card is rejected.
2. We provide warranty only if your card does not work the way it’s suppose to work.
3. I reserve the right not to deal with you if i deem risky.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:43:17 AM

How much balance is in the card?
Palesantos (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:19:06 AM

How much balance is in the card?
Sorry for the late reply. It has enough to verify every country's Paypal.
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:22:08 AM

your vcc can verification US paypal?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
Palesantos (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:09:30 PM

your vcc can verification US paypal?
Yes, but your account wouldnt be fully verified as USA Accounts need to attach Bank accounts to fully verify.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:20:35 PM

I recommend Palesantos good guy. Smiley

Doge dealer.

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:50:33 PM

Whats the use of attaching an empty VCC to Paypal?
Palesantos (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:51:50 PM

Whats the use of attaching an empty VCC to Paypal?
It will temporarily allow a small amount of transaction usually not allowed on an account with no cards.
It will depend on countries which i do not know.
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

do you have VBA for PayPal verification
superman7

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:23:52 AM

Hi,

Do you have vcc for paypal CA? does it remove limits? does it allows withdraw feature?
Palesantos (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:14:33 PM

Hi,

Do you have vcc for paypal CA? does it remove limits? does it allows withdraw feature?
Hello, no it does not. You need a CA Bank Account. For CA, Card withdrawals are not available.
https://i.imgur.com/dasjIL8.png
gregregervq

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

Anyone tried his product? Would love to hear some feedbacks
Palesantos (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:26:51 AM

Anyone tried his product? Would love to hear some feedbacks
Dont worry, my products work perfectly. Depending on which product u need.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:55:06 PM

That's a very expensive way of verifying your paypal don't you think? I use coinizy or wirex to verify mine and never had a problem with them. I spend under $3. What would you say is the advantage of your VCC over these other methods? Why should we buy your VCC?
Palesantos (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

That's a very expensive way of verifying your paypal don't you think? I use coinizy or wirex to verify mine and never had a problem with them. I spend under $3. What would you say is the advantage of your VCC over these other methods? Why should we buy your VCC?
Go with them if you think mine is expensive.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:52:23 PM

"STILL SELLING HOT" and yet nobody has given you one single positive trust feedback, ever.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Anixs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

"STILL SELLING HOT" and yet nobody has given you one single positive trust feedback, ever.

Exactly.

Palesantos
:  I'd like to do a paid vouch. Which means I get a vouch copy; and if it works, then I'll pay you for it. Turns out I need a shopping VCC anyway.

Palesantos (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:11:22 PM

Exactly.

Palesantos
:  I'd like to do a paid vouch. Which means I get a vouch copy; and if it works, then I'll pay you for it. Turns out I need a shopping VCC anyway.

Im no longer doing shopping vcc. Seems so hard to get vouches on here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: