Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BipCoin, CryptoNote with Fast, Solid Transactions + profitable to mine  (Read 30959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoderman

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

Ok so Bip just reached about 10k Satoshi, almost 10 cents. Somebody just invested a ton of money into this project.

Been rising for days. BipCoin currently at all time high price. And more miners and higher hash rate than ever. 250 Kh for network (was 300 something  yesterday, but this is average now for a day.)

Well done, miners.

Current hash rate is over 500 kh/s, if you add up each known pool individually.  The reported network hash rate hasn't caught up yet.

wow! That's higher than Bytecoin.

Well, bytecoin is a scamcoin so who would want that garbage. Monero, Aeon and hopefully this will be the lead cryptonote coins.

How's development coming on the DDNS?
MWD64 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

Ok so Bip just reached about 10k Satoshi, almost 10 cents. Somebody just invested a ton of money into this project.

Been rising for days. BipCoin currently at all time high price. And more miners and higher hash rate than ever. 250 Kh for network (was 300 something  yesterday, but this is average now for a day.)

Well done, miners.

Current hash rate is over 500 kh/s, if you add up each known pool individually.  The reported network hash rate hasn't caught up yet.

wow! That's higher than Bytecoin.

Well, bytecoin is a scamcoin so who would want that garbage. Monero, Aeon and hopefully this will be the lead cryptonote coins.

How's development coming on the DDNS?

Still raising money. Ask in a week.

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
logictense

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:40:01 PM

mined for 2 hours  http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua/   2.1 k/hs   total  15418857l hashes

no balance  so  is that pool legit wasted my time and  hashing power

Your balance won't show up until 60 blocks after the pool found a block while you were mining.  This is roughly two hours, but can vary with fluctuations in the total network hash rate.  You should see something in your balance soon.

yup.

Also, paste your mining address into where it says "Your Stats & Payment History" down that page and hit "Lookup" for the pending Balance.

yes ive done that and it still shows nothing

Looking up his balance is equal to inspecting domain of his site. Some countries have criminal laws against intervention in a private cyberspace of an individual, and, if u live there, u could be pleaded guilty in trespassing sloppy private borders.

rancemo

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:44:00 PM

mined for 2 hours  http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua/   2.1 k/hs   total  15418857l hashes

Your balance won't show up until 60 blocks after the pool found a block while you were mining.  This is roughly two hours, but can vary with fluctuations in the total network hash rate.  You should see something in your balance soon.

yup.

Also, paste your mining address into where it says "Your Stats & Payment History" down that page and hit "Lookup" for the pending Balance.

Looking up his balance is equal to inspecting domain of his site. Some countries have criminal laws against intervention in a private cyberspace of an individual, and, if u live there, u could be pleaded guilty in trespassing sloppy private borders.

You're talking nonsense.  He's instructing him on how to look up his own balance.  He's not intervening in anyone's private cyberspace.
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:46:49 PM

yup.

That's like a lawyer's thinking, he finds a little something (totally insignificant) and then makes a case about it and robs the poor guy of all his money. And that bastard that's now ruined had no idea that the simple thing he was doing was illegal.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

mined for 2 hours  http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua/   2.1 k/hs   total  15418857l hashes

no balance  so  is that pool legit wasted my time and  hashing power

yup.

That's like a lawyer's thinking, he finds a little something (totally insignificant) and then makes a case about it and robs the poor guy of all his money. And that bastard that's now ruined had no idea that the simple thing he was doing was illegal.

That guy is a troll. Read his posts. They're all fuckery. lol.   l Will delete more posts from him.

rancemo

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:55:07 PM

yup.

That guy is a troll. Read his posts. They're all fuckery. lol.l Will delete more posts from him.

Yeah, I figured so.  I have to call him on his BS though, since some people might not see though it.
andrew2k

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

yup.

That guy is a troll. Read his posts. They're all fuckery. lol.l Will delete more posts from him.

Yeah, I figured so.  I have to call him on his BS though, since some people might not see though it.

It was my fault for not reading thoroughly all that was quoted but still that was a shitty lawyer's thinking.
riot138

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:31:41 AM

Not sure where to ask this, figured this was as good a place to start as any. I'm playing with a faucet script, attempting to modify to work with bipcoin. I'm running simplewallet in rpc mode and can't seem to get transfers to work. Note: getbalance works; rpc server should be functioning. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, possibly the code doesn't work quite right with bip addresses. I imagine the folks running mining pools must be transfering somehow..

I added some debug lines in simplewallet to see what was going on internally. Output for attempted transaction goes like this:
Code:
2017-Jan-19 09:51:46.388846 DEBUG   Incoming connection from 127.0.0.1:45190
2017-Jan-19 09:51:46.388972 DEBUG   In walletrpcserver
HTTP Request Body: {"method":"transfer","params":{"destinations":{"amount":0.17354123,"address":"bip1ZT7AY9dAE3KYrXcFeoVtFe43WZvGBAA2NFVXXbn4Yxw15gYgekQc7VUFJFHM7DMNsZKRDZAeTe81P8yke37z4JVJupJF1j"},"mixin_count":"1"},"id":1}

2017-Jan-19 09:51:46.389107 DEBUG   In walletrpcserver
method found

2017-Jan-19 09:51:46.389184 DEBUG   In walletrpcserver
JSON Request Body: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"transfer","params":{"destinations":{"address":"bip1ZT7AY9dAE3KYrXcFeoVtFe43WZvGBAA2NFVXXbn4Yxw15gYgekQc7VUFJFHM7DMNsZKRDZAeTe81P8yke37z4JVJupJF1j","amount":0.17354123},"mixin_count":"1"}}

2017-Jan-19 09:51:46.389282 ERROR   In WalletRPCServer
Adress Parsed:
To send: 0

2017-Jan-19 09:51:46.389340 ERROR   In WalletRPCServer
Adress Parsed:
To send: 0

2017-Jan-19 09:51:46.389496 DEBUG   In walletrpcserver
JSON Response Body: {"error":{"code":-4,"message":"Bad address"},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

2017-Jan-19 09:51:46.389829 DEBUG   Closing connection from 127.0.0.1:45190 total=1
The http/json requests look proper, to me at least. Am I maybe setting up the structure wrong? It (WalletRpcServer) seems to find destinations (2 of them?), but not setting a usable transfer address/amount.

I've tried tracking it around in the code, but am rusty and maybe don't fully understand some things that are going on. I assume it works for other people, though; kind of don't think it would be in the code. Unless maybe this is a known issue.

It's worth mentioning that I'm using simplewallet as compiled with gcc 6. (I had to add an endline to the http response to get it to coexist with the php I snagged, which uses fgets to get server reply. I'll probably try switching the script to curl and running "stock" simplewallet next.)

Thanks for your time. Any advice or help is appreciated. Aside, if there's a better place to be asking, please let me know. Following is the php setup for the transfer, in case any want to see it as well:
Code:

$destination = array(
    'amount' => $amt,
    'address' => $bipwallet
);

$params = array(
    'destinations' => $destination,
    'mixin_count' => '1'
    );   

$request = array(
    'method' => 'transfer',
    'params' => $params,
    'id' => $currentId
    );
$request = json_encode($request);

$opts = array ('http' => array (
    'method'  => 'POST',
    'header'  => 'Content-type: application/json',
    'content' => $request
    ));

$context  = stream_context_create($opts);
$fp = fopen($this->url, 'r', false, $context);
$response = trim(fgets($fp))."\n";
$response = json_decode($response,true);
7enuke

Activity: 107

REDDCoin - Great return

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:27:48 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 03:00:42 PM by 7enuke

New Light theme site Bipcoin. Work in progress

UPD: set MWD64 background >o.-<

REDD-ID: Identify yourself!
slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

"amount" is in atomic units

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
riot138

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

Thanks. Yes, I've tried amount as atomic units, as well. Same result.
andrew2k

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

Looks pretty neat, maybe change the that blue color up there at the home button with the purple used in the logo and change that whole tab a little but I guess this is like a pre alpha version of it. Great job dude.
synthgauge

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

Isnt a generic idea of implementing a distributed DNS system on top of a traditional WEB stolen from NMC folks? Dont instigate trouble and stop stealing the work of other, that wont help u to get ur ass in a cryptohall of fame.
rancemo

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:33:41 PM

Isnt a generic idea of implementing a distributed DNS system on top of a traditional WEB stolen from NMC folks? Dont instigate trouble and stop stealing the work of other, that wont help u to get ur ass in a cryptohall of fame.

Go away, troll.
andrew2k

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:50:57 PM

Just to explain it to everyone new to Bipcoin (not just this possible troll): BIP plans to make it right where NMC failed, also from my understanding the two dev teams have connections between them so there's no conflict in there.
KittyCatTech

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:58:34 PM

https://bipcoin.org/ASSETS/WP/Dot-Bip_whitepaper.pdf

"In 2014, two people who are now BipDevs created MeowBit. MeowBit is a domain
resolver for Namecoin Dot-Bit domains that improved on FreeSpeechMe, the domain
resolver for Namecoin developed by a Namecoin dev team member.

These future BipDevs who made MeowBit had dealings with members of the Namecoin
Dev team, and also studied their work, words and actions. The BipDevs have also
extensively studied the distributed DNS problem in general.

The BipDevs now know what to do, and what not to do, in order to make distributed
DNS work, and gain widespread adoption."

For more read The Dot-Bip Whitepaper:  https://bipcoin.org/ASSETS/WP/Dot-Bip_whitepaper.pdf
KittyCatTech

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 07:13:39 PM

Try out these awesome BipCoin price/chart widgets!

BIP/BTC (BipCoin Price in Bitcoin BTC):
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
baseUrl = "https://widgets.cryptocompare.com/";
var scripts = document.getElementsByTagName("script");
var embedder = scripts[ scripts.length - 1 ];
var cccTheme = {"Header":{"displayFollowers":false},"Followers":{"color":"#6b55d1"},"Chart":{"borderColor":"#6b55d1"}};
(function (){
var appName = encodeURIComponent(window.location.hostname);
if(appName==""){appName="local";}
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.async = true;
var theUrl = baseUrl+'serve/v2/coin/chart?fsym=BIP&tsym=BTC&period=1W';
s.src = theUrl + ( theUrl.indexOf("?") >= 0 ? "&" : "?") + "app=" + appName;
embedder.parentNode.appendChild(s);
})();
</script>

BIP/USD (BipCoin Price in US Dollars):
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
baseUrl = "https://widgets.cryptocompare.com/";
var scripts = document.getElementsByTagName("script");
var embedder = scripts[ scripts.length - 1 ];
var cccTheme = {"Header":{"displayFollowers":false},"Followers":{"color":"#6b55d1"},"Chart":{"borderColor":"#6b55d1"}};
(function (){
var appName = encodeURIComponent(window.location.hostname);
if(appName==""){appName="local";}
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.type = "text/javascript";
s.async = true;
var theUrl = baseUrl+'serve/v2/coin/chart?fsym=BIP&tsym=USD&period=1W';
s.src = theUrl + ( theUrl.indexOf("?") >= 0 ? "&" : "?") + "app=" + appName;
embedder.parentNode.appendChild(s);
})();
</script>

https://www.cryptocompare.com/dev/widget/wizard/?type=1&theme=0&custom=%257B%2522Header%2522%253A%257B%2522displayFollowers%2522%253Afalse%257D%252C%2522Followers%2522%253A%257B%2522color%2522%253A%2522%25236b55d1%2522%257D%252C%2522Chart%2522%253A%257B%2522borderColor%2522%253A%2522%25236b55d1%2522%257D%257D&fsym=BIP&tsym=BTC&period=1W
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 12:42:55 AM

nice! thank you.

I think I'm not going to move it over from WordPress to joomla. I read up on it and it causes a lot of issues. especially with posts and comments.

I may though, re-think some things in WordPress, using yours here as a template. Like how you have the main benefits shown up front. That's good, and there are WordPress themes that can do that. And also, I think I should go with a less dark, easier to read look.

Will mull it over in the coming weeks. Busy with a lot of things that are priority.

Thank you for your service!
MWD

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 07:55:15 AM

I appeal to the miners, who am mining pool http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua/#
As I promised, permanent Miner am mining on the pool in January, it will be paid 5 BIP.
For this post here or PM your wallet address.
Only local wallet! Do not exchange! This is important!
The payment will be January 26, the pool will be 1 month.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: