Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BipCoin, CryptoNote with Fast, Solid Transactions + profitable to mine  (Read 30970 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:01:44 PM

A shame about its 2% fee. Sadly, it may not last very long given the others are at 1%. :/

Good point. But not mine and I don't know who made it. Maybe they'll read this and wise up.

If I were starting a pool, I'd make it ZERO percent fee for the first month.

Yeah, gotta compete with the already established pools.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
MWD64 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

A shame about its 2% fee. Sadly, it may not last very long given the others are at 1%. :/

Good point. But not mine and I don't know who made it. Maybe they'll read this and wise up.

If I were starting a pool, I'd make it ZERO percent fee for the first month.

Yeah, gotta compete with the already established pools.

I'd make it ZERO percent fee for the first month and say on the site that it will go up to 1% after a month. Some people would switch, then likely stay, if things are working well during that month.

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:28:31 PM

OMG ?! Please someone help me Sad
I'm getting very frustrated. Why is is so difficult just to mine cryptonote ? I mined xmr just fine no issue. I did exactly the same thing except obviously I used my bio wallet and stratum pool. I get json.rs  failed login. Something like that. Sad

Namiks

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:30:49 PM

I'm getting very frustrated. Why is is so difficult just to mine cryptonote ? I mined xmr just fine no issue. I did exactly the same thing except obviously I used my bio wallet and stratum pool. I get json.rs  failed login. Something like that. Sad

Post your config.

With ccminer, mine looks like this:

Code:
ccminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool:port -u wallet_address -p x

Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

Post your config.

Code:

It's exactly the same as what you put but it's claymore miner not cc.
Also what is actually going on. There is an epool file with stratums in it I take away # to use the one I want. Then there is a config file and then the
Bat

Now why do the have 3 ways to add a pool ? Making me quite angry . The last 2 coins I wanted to mine I couldn't because of the Dev and now this. Sad

Namiks

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:38:17 PM

Post your config.

Code:

Also what is actually going on. There is an epool file with stratums in it I take away # to use the one I want. Then there is a config file and then the
Bat

Now why do the have 3 ways to add a pool ? Making me quite angry . The last 2 coins I wanted to mine I couldn't because of the Dev and now this. Sad

I'm not much of a fan of Claymore's miner given its fee and the fact that it is closed source, so I can't really help you there.

All I can recommend is attempting to use ccminer.

Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:46:07 PM

I'm getting very frustrated. Why is is so difficult just to mine cryptonote ? I mined xmr just fine no issue. I did exactly the same thing except obviously I used my bio wallet and stratum pool. I get json.rs  failed login. Something like that. Sad

Post your config.

Code:

Bat

I'm not much of a fan of Claymore's miner given its fee and the fact that it is closed source, so I can't really help you there.

It's an and how can I use ccminer that is Nvidia . Now what ?

I have not mined anything but xmr . Never any other cryptonote

Namiks

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

I'm getting very frustrated. Why is is so difficult just to mine cryptonote ? I mined xmr just fine no issue. I did exactly the same thing except obviously I used my bio wallet and stratum pool. I get json.rs  failed login. Something like that. Sad

Post your config.

Code:

Bat

Try this: https://github.com/tsiv/ccminer-cryptonight/releases

The config will be the same as the one I previously posted:
Code:

Windows & Nvidia.

Namiks

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:10:31 AM

Post your config.

Code:

Bat

Code:

Windows & Nvidia.

I have an AMD....

Have you tried connecting to a Monero pool? That'd be where I'd start.

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 12:21:58 AM

Post your config.

Code:

Bat

Code:

Windows & Nvidia.

I have an AMD....

Yes monero worked first time no issues. The last cryptonote I tried to mine gave issues as well.

Your comments on this thread sound kind of demanding and sound like you're blaming us. Are you?

Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 12:28:00 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 12:53:33 AM by Lauren Smith

Post your config.

Code:

Bat

Code:

Windows & Nvidia.

I have an AMD....

Yes monero worked first time no issues. The last cryptonote I tried to mine gave issues as well.

Your comments on this thread sound kind of demanding and sound like you're blaming us. Are you?

It''s not your fault. I've had problems with other cryptonote currencies too so it's not just your coin. Sensitive much ?

@Namiks Thank you for helping me.I think I will download a fresh copy of claymore miner and try untill it works then use the fresh copy as a backup.

Namiks

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:54:28 AM

Post your config.

Code:

Bat

Code:

Windows & Nvidia.

I have an AMD....

It''s not your fault. I've had problems with other cryptonote currencies too so it's not just your coin. Sensitive much ?

@Namiks Thank you for helping me.I think I will download a fresh copy of claymore miner and try untill it works then use the fresh copy as a backup.

I hope it all works out.

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:40:49 AM

Sensitive much ?

lolz. No. But people are pretty pushy with "fix my shit now" on this forum, and on this thread. It's nice to be asked nicely.

Some of your comments here sound entitled and demanding. Read 'em out loud if you think I'm wrong. Like "Now why do the have 3 ways to add a pool ? Making me quite angry. The last 2 coins I wanted to mine I couldn't because of the Dev and now this." and other comments.

Also, did you read our tutorial?:
How to mine BipCoin with mining pools: https://bipcoin.org/?p=1162

Is this the LRN Lauren Smith?

Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:52:57 AM

Sensitive much ?

lolz. No. But people are pretty pushy with "fix my shit now" on this forum, and on this thread. It's nice to be asked nicely.

Some of your comments here sound entitled and demanding. Read 'em out loud if you think I'm wrong. Like "Now why do the have 3 ways to add a pool ? Making me quite angry. The last 2 coins I wanted to mine I couldn't because of the Dev and now this." and other comments.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1600363.0 this miner for AMD works fine

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

Sensitive much ?

Thank you for your service!

Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 07:20:49 PM

Sensitive much ?

You getting upset for nothing. I'm not argueing with you. If you think I'm entitled then why are you making everything about you and taking personal offense ?

Sensitive much ?

Ok thanks. I will try that one out but it says it has no support and wants my to go to cgminer. I tried cgminer so I will try what you recommend.

I got claymore to work. There 3 ways to add pools so I deleted them and just left the .bat ran it and it worked. I think it was getting confused.

Namiks

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:18:03 AM

Are there any plans to have BipCoin listed on exchanges other than Cryptopia?

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:32:34 PM

New logo would be nice

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
montas101

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

New logo would be nice
Thats true.
Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 01:18:22 AM

Mining goes well. Profitable coin to mine. I am pleased with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: